Christine Brecht (Week 9)

SueZqueZ

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I swear I saw this dude on Family Feud a yr or so ago...hmmmmmmm can't miss them earlobes and I can't believe there are two men out there with them ...omgoodness, what's next for our youth to poke into their bodies!!!

Guest 6Borders

Christine's husband talking about Cody and Christine - He supports the cuddlemance.

He smells MONEY!  He won't be supporting it if they are in the jury house together (which I hope happens sooner than later)!

Men's ears (moreso than women's) tend to still grow as they age ...

Will these discs just fall out... or will they just get bigger ones ... like Frizzbees ?

I tried to post a pic but it wouldn't accept.  Some have really large discs.  It's gross and weird, but Christine and her hubs are both weird so it fits them well.

I do NOT care what body modifications people have. 

I DO think he is full of sh!t and embarrassed so is playing off it's cool. 

And sleeping with that dude would feel like having sex with a ten year old. 

Ew. 

fredtheturtle says:

"Christine has a major crush on Cody. As a woman I can tell. Also they are both sexually frustrated so that is why they rub each other a lot. I think that after they were told by Zingbot they should have stopped. This isn't game for Christine, it's a high school crush." 

I have to agree. Christine is a bit homely and she would never have a man as attractive as Cody giving her so much attention at home. She is enjoying it immensely.  She tells her husband that it is "strategy" so that he will not get upset and can tell their friends and neighbors that it was all planned beforehand.  But what husband would be happy with his wife pawing and mauling an attractive man even for money? Isn't that a little like pimping her out?  And there is no guarantee that she would be brought to the final 2.

Wonder what will happen with her marriage after the show is over if she does not make it to F2?  She has already complained that her husband was not her type, that she was not sexually attracted to him when they met, that he was boring, a couch potato, and that he never takes her out anywhere.  I am assuming she loves him but will that be enough?

To whom did she say all that stuff about her husband? That is really weird. Got to wonder if it is a real marriage or a marriage between two close friends for some other reason than being in love. I'm not going to say much about her husband other than he looks like he is about 16.

I liked her but constantly seeing her rub herself all over Cody and the things she says about her husband are embarrassing. When she asked last night if she could go to the strip club with Caleb and Cody I thought, well what about your husband. I am sure Cody's parents are not happy about her.

i am dying to know the secret of her Blog, that she talked about the other night.....I dislike her vry much, she hangs on to Cody like she is totally his...America dislikes her, and she is going to know when she leaves this game.....I wonder if she will stay married, now that she has had this experience...One can only wonder.

i am dying to know the secret of her Blog, that she talked about the other night.....I dislike her vry much, she hangs on to Cody like she is totally his...America dislikes her, and she is going to know when she leaves this game.....I wonder if she will stay married, now that she has had this experience...One can only wonder.

I hope that Christine somehow makes it to F3 and then gets evicted so she won't win any substantial prize and also so the HGs in jury house won't have to tolerate her. 

* circles gizz *

tumblr_m5volhGcCe1rxeyj7o1_500.gif

Guest 6Borders

It's probably nothing noteworthy.  Christine has been showing herself to be a major attention seeker (quite the little actress and model) and her eyes lighted up like Las Vegas at the thought Frankie's sister might be able to help Tim's music career.  She also has claws a grizzly would be proud of when she's mad.  Her marriage I could care less about.  If she tried to run off and be with Cody Tim might consider himself lucky.

I would love to see Frankie out the door this week and Christine follow him immediately!

http://christinebrecht.blogspot.com/

That is it....Thought it would be something good.....She think she was depressed, I don't think its going to get better, upon her exiting the house....

Thanks Slim, I do appreciate you passing the blog on 

Still hope she leaves very soon, without winning a dime.

Guest 6Borders

I hope she has a copy of that in hand when she watches the tapes of herself on BB16.

Christine is one of those "Christians" who really tick me off because it seems to be ok to do or say anything and act any way you want and not have to be responsible for the actions because God will forgive them.  I'm glad religion is working for her (at least in her mind) but shoving it out there and then acting the way she does....sorry, she does not get a pass on that one!