BB16 General Discussion - part 2 (non-houseguest-specific)

Marty

And it begins, Frank to Caleb right after POV, according to our LFU, Frankie threw Derrick and Cody under the bus saying to Caleb that they should strike first.  Caleb danced around the idea saying no one knows whos going to do what first.  Then, Caleb basically said no and stated its Nicole, Victoria then Christine in that order...........we shall see  

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And it begins, Frank to Caleb right after POV, according to our LFU, Frankie threw Derrick and Cody under the bus saying to Caleb that they should strike first.  Caleb danced around the idea saying no one knows whos going to do what first.  Then, Caleb basically said no and stated its Nicole, Victoria then Christine in that order...........we shall see  

They should break out their small manly swords and duel it out. 

Frankie won't care if he wins or loses....

Guest 6Borders

Here is my preferred approach to selecting the winner from F2.  First, assign each F2 member a color.  Then, put 9 skittles of each color in a hat and have each jury member draw one skittle.  The one with most skittles of their color wins.  However, if Frankie in in the F2, he must not only get the most skittles, he is required to do a production on the theme, "Why I will never be out of the shadow of my sister" and America votes "yes" or "no" on its quality.  If "no", he loses.

Best idea I have heard in a long time!  Can you just imagine their faces when Julie tells them that is how the voting will be!!!

Right now, I really don't want any of them to win.. 

and the two I'll least like to see anywhere in the $$ are the 'boast most cowflop' and the 'pink peacock'

I agree !!!  cancel the show ... and let people vote... the winner would be Nicole... followed by derrick.. Cody... even Victoria over Christine (feel bad for the milk toast husband... if my wife G/F acted like that... i would bring a date to the last show.) the last two would be the ones who are legends in their own minds.

xonoration :  "(feel bad for the milk toast husband... if my wife G/F acted like that... i would bring a date to the last show.)"

Looove this idea !

Is there anyway we could all pitch in and hire a Victoria's Secret model to be his date ??

This gal is going to end up losing the guy she's already got... and ruin her chances of finding anyone else IF they do split.

xonoration :  "(feel bad for the milk toast husband... if my wife G/F acted like that... i would bring a date to the last show.)"

Looove this idea !

Is there anyway we could all pitch in and hire a Victoria's Secret model to be his date ??

This gal is going to end up losing the guy she's already got... and ruin her chances of finding anyone else IF they do split.

We can now take "cuckolded" out of the dictionary and replace it with "christined".

Can someone tell me where yu go to watch the dairy room tapes... I have never done that, but think I have heard references of being able to read or watch them

Go down two lights.

Make a right at the gas station.

Look for the RR crossing.

Follow the wooded lane approx 17 miles down turning slightly right.

On the left will be a gray stone castle.

Park and enter. Ignore the bats.

Find the kitchen and go through the heavy wooden door.

Follow the stairs down ( careful, they're damp ).

Cross the room and climb into the large pot.

Wait there for me.

cauldron.jpg

I believe the current plan is for Derrick, Cody, Caleb and Frankie is to get rid of the girls and then play "let the best man win". However I believe one of the boys will break ranks and try to get one of the boys out before the girls are all gone. I think that will be either Derrick or Frankie, because I think those two are the smartest of the bunch

I do know I would like to see Christine go asap

I think Derrick would love to see Frankie and Christine go right now.. sooner than later.  Don't they realize

if they don't get Frankie out post-haste, they never will?

How any of them stand Christine's incessant cackling all the time is beyond me.  All she needs is a mole

on her chin with a hair groiwing out of it ahd she makes a perfect witch..lol.  Her outside would then match

her inside.

Derrick did tell the cameras that he wanted to make a big move this Thursday. They all seem to know it is a double eviction. Hopefully Frankenstein doesn't win the next HOH.

Guest 6Borders

Derrick and Fakie sit and discuss watching the show after they get home like they are pre-determined F2 (yo...Alison, is this true???)

Fakie says he can't wait to watch Donny coming into the jury house.  I can't wait to watch Fakie enter the jury house.

I've been rooting for Derrick (and Donny) all season but at this point I would love to see Derrick in the jury house too.  I could care less who are F2 now!!!

Caleb and Derrick discussing right now in HOH about back dooring Frankie.

Derrick is being very cautious and trying to convince Caleb it is his call and leading him to back door Frankie.

Derrick is being very cautious and trying to convince Caleb it is his call and leading him to back door Frankie.

It's a smart move on Derrick's part. They have to strike while the iron is hot. Unfortunately, Caleb is traveling down a one-way tunnel and his original orders were to get rid of Nicole, so I doubt it will happen.  If Frankie stays this week, he goes F2 with a possible and probable win.

I think the house guests will get rid of Nicole this week. They got rid of my brother Donny last week and Nicole isn't in the big alliance.

Tommy Thompson

Donny Big Brother

http://tinyurl.com/pxdfeta

Welcome to Morty's!!!!!! You're going to have to keep posting, I would love your insight and what your thoughts about what Donny would being thinking and how you think he might vote. Also, after BB, post an update on his B & B role and acting career.

This is just Derrick, once again, covering his ass to the viewers. I will eat my own house if this actually happens.

This is just Derrick, once again, covering his ass to the viewers. I will eat my own house if this actually happens.

LOL - I think if Caleb brings it to Cody and Christine they will say Hell ya and then Derrick will say .... I'm voting with the alliance.

Wwas just watching frankie and Derricks discussion they had last night . Frankie said he had Derricks back because of team america. Yet they didn't give a rat's ass about Donnie being part of team america. I know they all lie and bull shit to get ahead but it pisseme off that Donnie was so expendable as part of team america yet they use it to get ahead. I liked frankie until he used his sister. I guess he uses whomever to "build schools in Africa"

Jersey721 : " I will eat my own house if this actually happens. "

Jersey... IF this happens, I hope you don't have a big house.... but, IF  it does, I'll pitch in and eat the living room for you.

Shows just how much I want his 'pinkness' out of the running :excl:

Just watched the TMZ clip regarding the nasty and vulgar things Frankie said about Vic. He should apologize as well as all the others who,we're present and thought he was so,funny. How disgusting can one get. Christine was laughing right along with the group. Would she gave minded if the discussion was about her. I think not. They all owe an apology, but especially Frankie. He was the outspoken one.