BB16 General Discussion - part 2 (non-houseguest-specific)

Marty

I get it.  Bullies stealing toys from other kids on the playground should not be punished because they are showing initiative.  Have a nice world.

There's one on every forum.... sighs

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really dislike the whole house vote. Once they decide who is out, they start to treat that person differently. They (not all of them but most) get cold to their faces and the bashing gets mean. Victoria would never have had the guts to pull her childish stunt with the hat if most of the others weren't being so mean to Zack.

I really dislike the whole house vote. Once they decide who is out, they start to treat that person differently. They (not all of them but most) get cold to their faces and the bashing gets mean. Victoria would never have had the guts to pull her childish stunt with the hat if most of the others weren't being so mean to Zack.

Agreed, they're all hiding behind the 'group', but soon they will have to start thinking for themselves..

Then they be in real trouble, 'cause the majority of them can't put a single thought together..

I agree, the house vote everyone going along with everyone every week thing is old.

I miss having a season like season 6 where there are two clear sides and a couple of floaters/trouble makers who keep it interesting.

I agree, the house vote everyone going along with everyone every week thing is old.

I miss having a season like season 6 where there are two clear sides and a couple of floaters/trouble makers who keep it interesting.

I loved season 6 and the 2 sides. Awesome season.

Guest 6Borders

Totally agree!!  I love it when their plans are upset tho (and hoping that happens this week and Cody leaves over Zach...or else Zach comes right back).

Totally agree!!  I love it when their plans are upset tho (and hoping that happens this week and Cody leaves over Zach...or else Zach comes right back).

I just don't see any possibility of Zack staying other than Grodner throwing a Pandora's box in the works or something like that.

Guest 6Borders

I just don't see any possibility of Zack staying other than Grodner throwing a Pandora's box in the works or something like that.

I don't see him staying either but I do see him coming back into the game.  It's pretty late in the season for Pandora's or special power (tho that never stopped Grodner & Co).  I would think if they are going to toss that in the advantage would go to Donny, but that's why I don't get the big bucks!!!  LOL!!

Frankie and Derrick just talking in HOH how production yelled at Christine during the comp telling her she could not throw it.

interesting......

Seems weird to me. They talked about it when the had the skittle picks in the house and Christine talked about not wanting to thow it in the DR.  Why wouldn't they tell her in the DR not to do it? They let Caleb do it. Why wait till they were actually playing?

Seems weird to me. They talked about it when the had the skittle picks in the house and Christine talked about not wanting to thow it in the DR.  Why wouldn't they tell her in the DR not to do it? They let Caleb do it. Why wait till they were actually playing?

Seems weird to me also but it is for sure production really wants Donny to stay.

Guest 6Borders

Frankie and Derrick just talking in HOH how production yelled at Christine during the comp telling her she could not throw it.

interesting......

It is interesting that production even addressed it  (hence Caleb talking about ear pieces). 

Donny mentioned that (a couple of times) too, and it was obvious even on the edited show (no matter how hard they tried to disguise it, it just could not be done because they would have had no footage of "Crust-tine" and then they/she tried to pass it off as Caleb & Cody grabbing bones out of her hands (what an idiot: para-phrasing "the perfect battle of the block...nobody sees what I am doing").... and then she admitted it in bragging rights (but then, like Caleb, she accepted the safety and the little twitch is ungrateful). 

interesting......

Production came up with the stupid BOTB, they should have known at certain stages of the game, people would throw competitions in order to put other players in jeopardy. They should really stay completely out of it. People have been throwing comps since about the second season of reality tv game shows. Did they yell at Paola when she was trying to throw the comp? Hopefully this is the first and last season of BOTB. 

hmm maybe you can throw a Comp by not participating ...

Like Caleb sitting on the ground and making Frankie do it all himself.

BUT Caleb couldn't go over to Zach and Donny and help them with the board to get the ball in the holes.

She probably crossed the line by helping the other team.

Sheesh... how many times have we seen people deliberately NOT win an individual comp as part

of their strategy ?

AND I can't believe I'm sitting here typing this like I really care :lookaround:

I theorize that the nuance was that Paola and Caleb simply threw the comp by not really trying to win, while Christine actually tried to help the other team win, and THAT must be what is the "no-no" that is against the rules.

At least with the Botb that Paola was in, she didn't make it look like she was trying to throw the comp. She would throw in a right answer every once in a while, mixed with some wrong answers. Now with Christine, what she did was totally wrong. She didn't play it off well at all either. I think that BB should have disqualified Christine and automatically put her up on the block, for trying to help out Cody and Caleb.  

Guest 6Borders

I theorize that the nuance was that Paola and Caleb simply threw the comp by not really trying to win, while Christine actually tried to help the other team win, and THAT must be what is the "no-no" that is against the rules.

If it isn't it should be.

I think Paola is so dumb it would be hard to prove in a court of law whether she threw something or not (lol) but Christine was 100% guilty as charged in trying to assist the other team.

hmm maybe you can throw a Comp by not participating ...

Like Caleb sitting on the ground and making Frankie do it all himself.

BUT Caleb couldn't go over to Zach and Donny and help them with the board to get the ball in the holes.

She probably crossed the line by helping the other team.

Sheesh... how many times have we seen people deliberately NOT win an individual comp as part

of their strategy ?

AND I can't believe I'm sitting here typing this like I really care :lookaround:

ONLY thing deliberate was BB in her ear giving her directions.

Guest 6Borders

Gotta love Production's "clean up after the black box on Isle 6 comp".  First the HG's (Caleb) are accusing production of Donny being told where to go; next we get a HUGH HG discussion about Christine being called out by production for handing bones to Caleb & Cody, Christine admitting & laughing about it, that she was doing everything to help the other team,...and now they have all been in the DR and suddenly the story is that Christine was giving the WRONG bones to Cody and Caleb DELIBERATELY and that Caleb was ripping the right bones out of her poor little hands!!!  Wonder how much that pays in DR!

There is no mystery.

BB needs ratings and you keep the people happy by keeping tabs on who they like and then fix things.

That is exactly what it is.  They are trying to keep it interesting...  It is a TV show first and foremost and a game as a distant second. 

Production came up with the stupid BOTB, they should have known at certain stages of the game, people would throw competitions in order to put other players in jeopardy. They should really stay completely out of it. People have been throwing comps since about the second season of reality tv game shows. Did they yell at Paola when she was trying to throw the comp? Hopefully this is the first and last season of BOTB. 

EXACTLY. 

I wished there was a way for Cody to go instead of Zach! Frankie should know that Cody and Victoria are all about Derrick by now. Nothing ever goes my way in this game lol.

Sure he does, but Frankie didn't have the votes to get out Cody.  He will probably try to get him or Derrick out next.  He just needs to win HOH again.

And I agree, BBLover4ever, since Season 1 my favorite players has never won this game no matter how well they played.  I have watched every episode every season and I am convinced the fix is in, LOL

Even so, I still love this game.  And I have learned over the years never to publicly state my favorites because it is for sure they will be evicted the next week.  :cry: