Christine Brecht (Week 8) - nominated by Derrick, BotB winner (saved)

graceomalley

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard Donny talking to Zach yesterday about the BOB comp and how hurt he was because he knew Christine was working against him, giving Caleb the bones that Donny had given her.  If BB was directing Christine, BB only helped Caleb/Cody. Donny heard BB call Christine out for giving Caleb bones.  He said it was then that he realized he was really all alone and he was the target.

I'm NOT a fan of Christine's and I think her's and Cody's behavior toward Each other is odd with her being married. However, I dislike her for her personality not because of how she looks or what her husband looks like. I'm sure they will have a lot to deal with and that Tim is upset enough already.

As far as how Cody's father feels...seriously? And who's to say that Cody isn't attracted to her? Everyone likes and is attracted to different types and looks. You must all be models.... I'm laughing so hard I snorted.

I think Cody is an extreme toucher. He has done is with other women in the house and now he just has Christine and Victoria. I have seen the last week Victoria rubbing Cody's hair a few times.

I think the girls do it because they know that is Cody's thing and it is a way to keep "safe" with Cody. That is delusional but they are just touching as "game play".

I don't think with Christine or Victoria it is anything sexual.

It is just sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo creepy.

If her game is to spend most every waking moment with him...and him with her...they seem to have the same plan. As I said, I'm getting my info from the updates here so if what I'm reading is accurate at least over all...they are almost always together.

Guest 6Borders

I think Christine not only has a mean streak a mile wide but she's got some serious personality disorders.  The touchy-feeling thing with Cody is creepy (she got called out for it by Zingbot but she won't stop, so it looks pretty obsessive) but the stuff she said about her husband almost made me gag.  She said before they were married he would do anything for her and she made him lick his dog all over, against the hair grain (and he did it...heaven only knows what else she's put him through) and then later she said that she broke his heart and then he married her.

Look how evil she becomes when she is on the block or thinks she might be going up.  She comes out claws and spitting like a cat.  Her attitude towards Donny is bizarre.  How can you hate a person who has never done anything to you and you're just trying to screw over, throw under a bus and drive the bus over him!!

I've been reading all of the above as they were posted^^^ and those are the reasons I say I don't like her personality. She is a cold hearted person and she needs to be concerned about much more than what her Pastor thinks of her. I wouldn't be friends with her in or outside the house.

She'll have a tough time blaming her behavior on game play when she gets home.

It's possible she'll have a tougher time than Caleb when she gets home.

And... has anyone ever seen her say more than 'pass the salt' to Donny ?

I don't think Christine is an ugly person but her personality is what makes her ugly.  She has said she hates everyone but she told Victoria that she has never hated anyone in her life until now and she hates Donny's guts and I was like really???? I get that Donny is considered the old guy in the house but the only people that I have actually seen that would talk to him were Hayden and now Zach.  Cody at one time I think talked to him and actually liked him but Frankie took care of that. What I find is funny is that Cody says he is a schemer...... Ok so who would he be scheming with??? I guess an alliance of one can really scheme.

This morning around 6am bbt Christine, Cody and Derrick where outside playing pool and Christine was telling the guys how Donny creeps her out. She was telling about a time where someone made a joke and said its big  (Something around those lines) and then Donny said Oh thanks, and jiggled his man parts around. Christine said it freaked her out lol.

She's so blatantly rude to Donny, it makes me actually angry. I can't figure out why she's so HELLo bent against him as a person or why everyone else there dismisses him until they feel as alone as he has been the whole game. It says a lot about the people in the house and their character. Caleb is just as rude to Donny as Christine is.

Guest 6Borders

She'll have a tough time blaming her behavior on game play when she gets home.

It's possible she'll have a tougher time than Caleb when she gets home.

And... has anyone ever seen her say more than 'pass the salt' to Donny ?

The good news is she does NOT have a positive fan base and (hopefully) Grodner & Co. will not want her back for BB Dull Stars (there would realistically have to be about 16 seasons of turn-downs for that to happen), nor will they want her for any other CBS shows.  I don't see Christine and/or her hubby as anyone who would be CBS marketable.

Let her do her BB thing in the jury house, go home and take off her clothes while she watches the tapes, then explain it to her pastor on Sunday! 

I actually find it funny that the rest of the house is so paranoid about who Donny really is. How many "jobs" have they given him??

Of course he schemes....he has so much time alone to sit and listen, observe and think. He's not only smart but he uses his time, that they have given him, very wisely. If only someone would give him the time of day and really work with him.

This morning around 6am bbt Christine, Cody and Derrick where outside playing pool and Christine was telling the guys how Donny creeps her out. She was telling about a time where someone made a joke and said its big  (Something around those lines) and then Donny said Oh thanks, and jiggled his man parts around. Christine said it freaked her out lol.

I would like to know if that really happened because this is a man who won't even say the F word I cannot see him doing that.  I am not saying he didn't but I would like to know when that happened.  Frankie has said more disgusting things related to body parts than anyone else.  So she is only offended when Donny suppossedly did it???????

I'm unsure if it ACTUALLY happened but its what she was saying this morning. I honestly can't see Donny doing that either. I think she's offended by Donny because he's older than her, and she's trying to find an excuse to make others against him. If anyone knows if this actually happened, please let us know!

I have no idea if he did that but so what if he did given the things we've seen in this house.

Christine has made a few comments about 'Duck Dynasty' in a manner that suggested that she feels a sense of superiority to folks like Donny. There's also a certain obvious irony in her dislike of Donny. All we have to do is spend a little time watching her to see that she is a bit different herself. In my humble opinion, she sees him as odd and backward for his uniqueness but she views her own uniqueness as individualistic/trendy/cool/current/elite and that's not just ironic, it's a bit delusional.

I have no idea if he did that but so what if he did given the things we've seen in this house.

Christine has made a few comments about 'Duck Dynasty' in a manner that suggested that she feels a sense of superiority to folks like Donny. There's also a certain obvious irony in her dislike of Donny. All we have to do is spend a little time watching her to see that she is a bit different herself. In my humble opinion, she sees him as odd and backward for his uniqueness but she views her own uniqueness as individualistic/trendy/cool/current/elite and that's not just ironic, it's a bit delusional.

exactly!  totally agree

I think Christine is offended by Donny simply walking into a room she's in. I would love to see him have the honor of evicting her!!

yes please!!!!!