Caleb Reynolds (Week 8) - nominated by Frankie, saved by PoV

SueZqueZ

He is true to the BS alliance or is he part of the Detonators? I can't keep up. I love the way he says " I'm the king of this place" and no one says anything back. LOL

He is not a Detonator cause he wasn't in the room when formed...Derrick/Frankie/Cody/Christine/Zach are Detonators....Caleb/Vic/Donnie will be on block for sure, how the two decide who is nom'd is going to be INTERSTING!!

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's always larger than life.  It was great meeting the football players but he's met so many before.  :eyeroll:

At this point I equate Caleb to a dog, they throw him a bone, he fetches, and brings it back to his master and always willing to do more dog tricks.

He's always larger than life.  It was great meeting the football players but he's met so many before.  :eyeroll:

At this point I equate Caleb to a dog, they throw him a bone, he fetches, and brings it back to his master and always willing to do more dog tricks.

Oh no no no.... he KNOWS other pro football players don'tchaknow.... 

He looked like a lilliputian next to them VwV

Guest 6Borders

My border collies would have Caleb throwing the ball AND then fetching it himself (while Marty and Wicked's dogs sat back and laughed at the forced exercise by both parties...lol!!)

Guest 6Borders

So much hate...

Where is the hate?  I don't hate Caleb because I don't know him but I can despise and be disgusted by the person he presents himself to be (I really doubt he is different outside the BB house, just more opportunity to excuse himself away and cover it) 

It's just telling it like it is.  Caleb is the typical braggert with 10% talent and 90% BS to go with it.

If someone catches a fish, Caleb caught a bigger one; if someone rode a bucking bronc Caleb rode a meaner one and for longer; if someone else got on Amazing Race Caleb didn't get on because "they" didn't like his choice of teammate...it's all about Caleb and if Caleb does not achieve or win something then it's someone else's fault ( but he was not above taking 1/2 the credit for Frankie winning BoftheB and being safe for the week).

yes - all bark no bite - not talk!  thank you - I don't always get those right!!  the Amber thing was off - it seemed as though he could not accept that this pretty woman would not be interested in him - I'm hoping that the hit to his ego has calmed and he is not still holding onto it - for both their sakes -

So much hate...

verb (used with object)hated, hating.

to dislike intensely or passionately; feel extreme aversion for or extreme hostility toward; detest:
to hate the enemy; to hate bigotry.
to be unwilling; dislike:
I hate to do it.

Guest 6Borders

to dislike intensely or passionately; feel extreme aversion for or extreme hostility toward; detest:

I hate to do it.

...But can your dogs teach him to lie on his back and not drool?????

I hate to do it.

Have we filled our quota? Was there a quota? Must've missed that memo.

I hate lima beans.

I hate animal abusers.

I hate weather below 80 degrees.

I hate when people generalize.

I dislike Caleb because he is a wanna-be and narcissistic. 

I will continue to shred such lowly qualities. 

He is a self made man.... and idiot.

Next..........................................

Guest 6Borders

Have we filled our quota? Was there a quota? Must've missed that memo.

I hate lima beans.

I hate animal abusers.

I hate weather below 80 degrees.

I hate when people generalize.

I dislike Caleb because he is a wanna-be and narcissistic. 

I will continue to shred such lowly qualities. 

He is a self made man.... and idiot.

Next..........................................

I am glad this is not a college course in defensive justice, or a court of law, because I could not find even a remotely reasonable argument against any of the above and I would take an F in defense!

I think that Caleb has had far more attention than his worth; beginning pre-season.  I ignore caleb and people like caleb.  There's usually a reason behind such swagger and

it is most times kind of sad.  

I will say, however, that I expected caleb to be more aware and competitive.  

The guy also has 'tunnel vision'.

He zones in on one part of a conversation... and seems to forget everything else that's been said.

Just sayin'

Slimcruz is probably right about their being lower lying reason for him to keep singing his own praises.

Maybe his family or Dad were always putting him down... and he's had to fight for attention.

Who knows ? 

Either way ... the guy is going to have a very rude awakening when he gets back to the 'real world'.

Guest 6Borders

It's too bad he is such a constant braggert or he might actually have a chance at becoming a somewhat regular human being.

I don't know whose responbsible for it but Caleb seems to see himself and everything he does as better than it is and definitely better than anyone else can do.  He is always going to win the HOH or have the POV around his neck and go into "beast mode"

but he rarely follows thru.

As one of the judges on Chopped said to a contestant (paraphrasing) "don't talk trash about someone else's food and then put (shit) on my plate". 

Finally admitted he is not the sharpest tool in the backwoods shed. He said he graduated 68 out of 70 in high school, but college was where he got really smart and had a 3.6 GPA.  You go boy!

He knows everything about N'Synch too...bless his heart!

All happy now with only a little bit of the glazed over look surfacing periodically.  He believes he's safe for the rest of the week and so do I.

Guest 6Borders

His stories are endless and boring (I guess you had to be there).  Kind of seems like the other HG's have just started to tune him out.  He tells something and says it took 4-5 hrs and 2 min later (the same story) it took 8-9 hours!

According to Caleb he almost won the POV (sound familiar?) and he was "one light bulb away" and Frankie just got to the buzzer faster so Caleb stopped.  I give him his new nickname "OneBeastModeAWAY" (from everything).  He must have gone to a college with a really big curve to maintain a 3.64 (or else he majored in hog huntin')!

His stories are endless and boring (I guess you had to be there).  Kind of seems like the other HG's have just started to tune him out.  He tells something and says it took 4-5 hrs and 2 min later (the same story) it took 8-9 hours!

According to Caleb he almost won the POV (sound familiar?) and he was "one light bulb away" and Frankie just got to the buzzer faster so Caleb stopped.  I give him his new nickname "OneBeastModeAWAY" (from everything).  He must have gone to a college with a really big curve to maintain a 3.64 (or else he majored in hog huntin')!

Last night I thought he should have kept his butt waxing story to himself. OMG, they were eating and no need to tell that story. I can't stand him and I am waiting for him to get evicted...just not yet though because I rather see some others go first.  As long as this moron doesn't win, I'm fine with anyone else winning.

Guest 6Borders

Last night I thought he should have kept his butt waxing story to himself. OMG, they were eating and no need to tell that story. I can't stand him and I am waiting for him to get evicted...just not yet though because I rather see some others go first.  As long as this moron doesn't win, I'm fine with anyone else winning.

Same here!  Everyone is still sitting at the table and he tells that story, not to mention it started with having to put deer guts in her mouth in order to wax someone's butt! (Definitely not on my entertainment bucket list)

Still a very troubled person, in my book.  But he is showing a lot more game play and had some fun the last 3 weeks.  Never my vote to win...but at least I can now tolerate him.

The ONLY reason is because his imagined girl friend was ousted. It wouldn't take much to again derail that small brain of his.