Frankie Grande (Week 8 HoH) - HoH1, PoV winner + Team America

Slimcruz

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Frankie plays the game with his brains and not his emotions and he is really good at thinking ahead. I will give him creds for that.

I am not crazy about his style of hugging and humping and kisses and I love you's to everyone. creepy.

So, Frankie is going to backdoor Zach and not going for this opportunity to get Derrick out.  Does he think he doesn't have the votes to get him out, or is it because he's scared of Derrick coming back?   

So, Frankie is going to backdoor Zach and not going for this opportunity to get Derrick out.  Does he think he doesn't have the votes to get him out, or is it because he's scared of Derrick coming back?   

I got in a little while ago and started watching dvr'd BBAD. I'm up to the part where Christine is convincing Zach that Victoria is the target.  Cody and Caleb are so hell bent on getting Donny out...stupid.

Anyway, I think it would be the prime time to put Derrick up as the replacement against Cody.  This is Frankie's best shot to get Derrick out.

This is going to be very interesting...or not!

I think Frankie perceives Derrick is someone that is protecting him in the game. Derrick told the group to put what Frankie did behind them and start over with a clean slate.

Maybe Frankie thinks at least for another week or 2 he needs someone playing with their brain that can reel in the loonies.

I think Frankie perceives Derrick is someone that is protecting him in the game. Derrick told the group to put what Frankie did behind them and start over with a clean slate.

Maybe Frankie thinks at least for another week or 2 he needs someone playing with their brain that can reel in the loonies.

Well said....and I hope your right.  My gut is not feeling good about Frankie right now :(

Watching Frankie and Victoria spending a lot to time together last night I think Frankie thinks because of Ariana he has her mesmerized.

Frankie might want to keep Victoria because the is not good at comps and whoever is in the F3 or F4 with him he can take them out with comps and control his F2.

Gotta add ..next to Derrick, he is playing a great game...but, I still only want to see him as a jury vote with nothing else but his stipend and TA monies.....

Not a great game IMO if he can't discern who his real threats are.

I'm interested to hear his DR sessions this week.

Guest 6Borders

Sounds like Frankie pretty much smoked that comp (maybe he got to exit the DR to the back lot and practice).  Derrick said they would have had to be perfect to beat Frankie (except Caleb, of course, who almost won it {The World According To Caleb}).

No logic in putting up Zach.  Either put up Derrick or get rid of Derricks obvious "poodle on a leash" Victoria!

If Zach gets voted out he will be gunning to come back in and if he gets back in Frankie is going to need all the production help he can get to stay in the game at that point!

Sounds like Frankie pretty much smoked that comp (maybe he got to exit the DR to the back lot and practice).  Derrick said they would have had to be perfect to beat Frankie (except Caleb, of course, who almost won it {The World According To Caleb}).

No logic in putting up Zach.  Either put up Derrick or get rid of Derricks obvious "poodle on a leash" Victoria!

If Zach gets voted out he will be gunning to come back in and if he gets back in Frankie is going to need all the production help he can get to stay in the game at that point!

What about Derrick's other poodle, Cody? If worse comes to worse they can chop off one head of the three headed monster. In other words, Frankie needs a back up plan in case he can't get Derrick nominated and work on getting Cody out. At this point, Victoria is just a waste of time.

What about Derrick's other poodle, Cody? If worse comes to worse they can chop off one head of the three headed monster. In other words, Frankie needs a back up plan in case he can't get Derrick nominated and work on getting Cody out. At this point, Victoria is just a waste of time.

Frankie is putting Zach up for the backdoor. That was what Frankie wants and Caleb, Cody, Christine, Victoria and Derrick wants.

Sigh...another "what the house wants" vote!!!!!

This bunch of masterminds has delivered a very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very boring game. At this point there are only two questions to be answered::

1) How much longer can Donny win his safety?

2) Will the game end in a draw because neither Frankie nor Derrick has the guts to take a shot at the other?

This has been a very timid cast.

This bunch of masterminds has delivered a very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very boring game. At this point there are only two questions to be answered::

1) How much longer can Donny win his safety?

2) Will the game end in a draw because neither Frankie nor Derrick has the guts to take a shot at the other?

This has been a very timid cast.

Not much masterminding at all if you ask me, and something I've been saying from the beginning.

I don't care who wins at this point. I have no favs and as far as I'm concerned whoever makes it to the end, deserves to be there.

Even though I want Derrick in the F2, it would be great if Frankie realized that Cody belongs to Derrick and his best option was too not use the veto. He would have to convince Christine to vote out her boy toy and he could tell Zack that Derrick was pushing to get Zack put up and out. Zack would probably have no problem voting out Cody.

Or even better, put Victoria up and make Derrick choose between them.

Or even better, put Victoria up and make Derrick choose between them.

That really would be the smartest move for Frankie to make.

I really don't care who makes F2 except for Frankie and Christine. I probably won't be too interested in the finale if F2 is Frankie and Christine.

I wonder how much information Frankie is getting in the DR that could be influencing his decisions. If Zack get evicted and manages to make it back in the game, there would be some fireworks for awhile, but we've seen how much influence Frankie has over Zack, and would probably have him evicted was the best move for Zack's game in short order.

On the other hand if Hayden/Nicole/Derrick are the returning player, they are all gunning for Frankie long term. Doesn't mean they will be successful, but it makes life much more difficult for Frankie.

Otherwise at this point in the game it doesn't seem to make a lot of sense why Zack would be the target this week. 

Not much masterminding at all if you ask me, and something I've been saying from the beginning.

I don't care who wins at this point. I have no favs and as far as I'm concerned whoever makes it to the end, deserves to be there.

No masterminds -- Check

Can't find a favorite -- Check

Don't really care who wins -- Check

Whoever makes it to the end deserves.... -- not with this bunch.

Well, we almost agree... 

Yeah, I don't get the Zack backdoor either. With a returning hg, I'd rather keep my numbers instead of sending one of my own out, only to be replaced by someone who is against me. That being said, I don't think there will be any change in the house no matter who comes backunless that person wins hoh, but then it's only for one week.

The smartest move is to attempt to get Derrick out, if that fails than get out one of his buddies.   I am sure Frankie is biding his time on this one.  He thinks he needs to be cautious, but I think he would get his numbers to get Derrick out.

Frankie has Christine and Caleb for sure, probably Zack, and maybe Donny. Even without Donny, he has the tie breaker. Moving forward he has Christine, Caleb, Zack, and can probably sway Victoria versus Cody and Donny both of whom have just been taking up space this season. Even with a returning player, Frankie still has the numbers and would be difficult to beat, unless the cards fall against him. If he keeps Derrick then everything pretty much stays the status quo and we grind out another week of no true game play.

Frankie has Christine and Caleb for sure, probably Zack, and maybe Donny. Even without Donny, he has the tie breaker. Moving forward he has Christine, Caleb, Zack, and can probably sway Victoria versus Cody and Donny both of whom have just been taking up space this season. Even with a returning player, Frankie still has the numbers and would be difficult to beat, unless the cards fall against him. If he keeps Derrick then everything pretty much stays the status quo and we grind out another week of no true game play.

If this is the case and it makes perfect sense to me, wouldn't it also mean that frankie would beat derrick at F2?