Cody

ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

(((( SELF SMACK ))))

looks around

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

BAHAHAHAHA

That was hilarious - derrrrrrr

Wtf Rachel was just scary looking. ew

Loved when Victoria was bypassed by Frankie for the hug... Derrick gave her a puppet hug.

Donny crying bummed Zach.

My yard looks like the HOH comp.... VwV

I would eat their brains... and still be hungry.

Wtf Rachel was just scary looking. ew

Loved when Victoria was bypassed by Frankie for the hug... Derrick gave her a puppet hug.

Donny crying bummed Zach.

My yard looks like the HOH comp.... VwV

I would eat their brains... and still be hungry.

Yeah, too much cosmetic surgery. She definitely got the beak nose fixed.  Slow as pie in the brain area and I guess she didn't really watch at all because to say the gals tried to form an alliance is wrong, wrong, and more wrong.

Your neighbors must love your yard!

Brains - $5.99 lb    It would cost you about $3.00 for that dinner.

Nicole might have had a more interesting exit if she didn't know there was a possibility of returning.  Hoping Hayden gets back and has some effect before getting the boot again.  

At this point in the game, anyone coming back will be immediately targeted.  Assuming Donny doesn't go to jury this week, anyone coming back and tries to align with Donny will only result in them both going home in short order. They would need at least 3 members to give the Detonators a run for their money.  As long as Christine, Zach or Frankie doesn't jump ship, the Detonators will continue sailing on to victory.   

At this point in the game, anyone coming back will be immediately targeted.  Assuming Donny doesn't go to jury this week, anyone coming back and tries to align with Donny will only result in them both going home in short order. They would need at least 3 members to give the Detonators a run for their money.  As long as Christine, Zach or Frankie doesn't jump ship, the Detonators will continue sailing on to victory.   

i actually think if by miracle if jocasta  came back she would hang around for a few weeks

no alliance sucks in comps :animated_bouncy: