How I feel about Allison

ttoes

I am so disgusted by this latest "unexpected" of Allison's.  The slimy Frankie has now probably made it impossible for any of the other people to win.  Offering bribes to idiots like Caleb is not possible for any of the other house members as they don't have the means to do it.  Evil Dick almost finished me to this program and the awful giant cow last year constantly turned my stomach but this is the lowest.  It is not even a game now.  It truly lost any contest to it because of this awful situation.  (It has nothing to do with his being gay.)  It has to do with Big Brother allowing him to be a contestant.

Guest 6Borders

It hasn't been a fair game since  BB3!  After stupid Marcellas turned down the POV and got the boot

and Julie was left sitting there with "Amy only exit questions" Grodner started to manipulate the game.  It was pretty

subtle at first but became more and more obvious in seasons to come.  She sent her minions out to monitor every

BB site and get the fan reactions.  After all, it is all about ratings and money (CBS's money, not the HG's money...they signed a contract, they get paid...they get promised nothing beyond that, UNLESS they are a personal Grodner fav, which is still nothing more than Frankie has just promised everyone in the BB House, tho I suspect a whopping Frankie/Ariana contract with CBS).

In BB6-7 Janelle developed this HUGE fan base.  They were a scary bunch (threatening to kill anyone on a chat site who even said they didn't like what Janelle was wearing that day)  but they really upped the ratings and

the text message money so Janelle won pretty much everything (one kid spent a ton of money getting Janelle elected as prom queen and she went anyway cos she got HOH and he was pissed but the money was in the CBS bank...his parents are still making him pay for it.  watch those $1 each text message kids).  When Janelle lost on a WRONG answer in the HOH battle and was going to be evicted, mysteriously Howie's buzzer was faulty so they had a re-do with everyone, even if eliminated on a wrong answer, and (of course) Janelle won HOH!   Grodner didn't like Janelle personally but she was a BIG money maker.  When Janelle came back for BB14 the fan base had moved on and she was expendible.  Grodner made a half-hearted attempt after Janelle's eviction, telling her (Janelle's words) "I tried to stop it!" (the eviction)

Rachel Riley is another story.  Grodner loves her (personally I don't get it) so we are stuck with Brenchel on CBS until they have the million dollar baby and finally go away!  Not only were revolving doors in place for Brendon or Rach to get back in the house on BB13, but Grodner put in safety nets (to save both Rachel and Jordan) which were so obvious it was ridiculous.  In all fairness, over Porsche I would have voted for Rachel (because Snoopy and the Fish were not eligible).

The "coaches season" had safety nets all over the place for Grodner's personal favs and the fan money makers.  The game reset was because Frank (son of Sid Vicious whose best friend  Big Dick Johnson had just become one of Grodner's BB consultants, and Frank,who made the show after trying a couple of times and finally did when Dick Johnson came on board with CBS...coincidence???) was going to be eliminated!  Surprise, surprise,

Frank also won POV when he was going to be evicted).  Raise your hand if you really think Frank was America's Favorite by vote of the real fans of BB!!

Jeff & Jordan...what can you say..they are nausenatingly cute if you like that, they make money off this/for CBS and don't have to work for a living!  Evel Dick went his own way.  Dom & Dani got some cameos as did Ian and Andy!  Most have moved on!

When Grodner brings back HG's she pays them well (probably also renews their shut up for 5 years contract, because they have the most beans to spill and they are happy to have the extra $$ and not have to do much for it) and she is not about to see them eliminated in the first or second week.  She is in ZERO danger of the Big Brother show being in jeopardy and dropped by CBS beause fans are pissed off (she could care less what we think or she would have been listening to our ideas, which she won't because she also would have had to pay for them) but she is also an incredibly SMART woman and she needs to cement the future BB fan base, hence the Frankie/Ariana (and disgustingly enough Justin Bieber by proxy) fans!!

I personally admire (NOT) the delusional who still think that BB is such a fair and honesly played game and don't believe there is any production manipulation or suggestion involved! 

It hasn't been a fair game since  BB3!  After stupid Marcellas turned down the POV and got the boot

and Julie was left sitting there with "Amy only exit questions" Grodner started to manipulate the game.  It was pretty

subtle at first but became more and more obvious in seasons to come.  She sent her minions out to monitor every

BB site and get the fan reactions.  After all, it is all about ratings and money (CBS's money, not the HG's money...they signed a contract, they get paid...they get promised nothing beyond that, UNLESS they are a personal Grodner fav, which is still nothing more than Frankie has just promised everyone in the BB House, tho I suspect a whopping Frankie/Ariana contract with CBS).

In BB6-7 Janelle developed this HUGE fan base.  They were a scary bunch (threatening to kill anyone on a chat site who even said they didn't like what Janelle was wearing that day)  but they really upped the ratings and

the text message money so Janelle won pretty much everything (one kid spent a ton of money getting Janelle elected as prom queen and she went anyway cos she got HOH and he was pissed but the money was in the CBS bank...his parents are still making him pay for it.  watch those $1 each text message kids).  When Janelle lost on a WRONG answer in the HOH battle and was going to be evicted, mysteriously Howie's buzzer was faulty so they had a re-do with everyone, even if eliminated on a wrong answer, and (of course) Janelle won HOH!   Grodner didn't like Janelle personally but she was a BIG money maker.  When Janelle came back for BB14 the fan base had moved on and she was expendible.  Grodner made a half-hearted attempt after Janelle's eviction, telling her (Janelle's words) "I tried to stop it!" (the eviction)

Rachel Riley is another story.  Grodner loves her (personally I don't get it) so we are stuck with Brenchel on CBS until they have the million dollar baby and finally go away!  Not only were revolving doors in place for Brendon or Rach to get back in the house on BB13, but Grodner put in safety nets (to save both Rachel and Jordan) which were so obvious it was ridiculous.  In all fairness, over Porsche I would have voted for Rachel (because Snoopy and the Fish were not eligible).

The "coaches season" had safety nets all over the place for Grodner's personal favs and the fan money makers.  The game reset was because Frank (son of Sid Vicious whose best friend  Big Dick Johnson had just become one of Grodner's BB consultants, and Frank,who made the show after trying a couple of times and finally did when Dick Johnson came on board with CBS...coincidence???) was going to be eliminated!  Surprise, surprise,

Frank also won POV when he was going to be evicted).  Raise your hand if you really think Frank was America's Favorite by vote of the real fans of BB!!

Jeff & Jordan...what can you say..they are nausenatingly cute if you like that, they make money off this/for CBS and don't have to work for a living!  Evel Dick went his own way.  Dom & Dani got some cameos as did Ian and Andy!  Most have moved on!

When Grodner brings back HG's she pays them well (probably also renews their shut up for 5 years contract, because they have the most beans to spill and they are happy to have the extra $$ and not have to do much for it) and she is not about to see them eliminated in the first or second week.  She is in ZERO danger of the Big Brother show being in jeopardy and dropped by CBS beause fans are pissed off (she could care less what we think or she would have been listening to our ideas, which she won't because she also would have had to pay for them) but she is also an incredibly SMART woman and she needs to cement the future BB fan base, hence the Frankie/Ariana (and disgustingly enough Justin Bieber by proxy) fans!!

I personally admire (NOT) the delusional who still think that BB is such a fair and honesly played game and don't believe there is any production manipulation or suggestion involved! 

I have always enjoyed your opinons of Allison LOL.  I tried and tried to honestly believe that production is not responsible for alot of the stuff that goes on but after the Frankie winning by himself and then finding out that something was wrong with Zach and Donny's board that they had to stop and fix it I really can't think that anymore.  I realize some people may think that Frankie is good TV but I am not one of those people.  I have not liked Frankie from about day 3.  I do not think they should have an America's favorite this year simply because most houseguests do not have followers coming into the game he would win even before voting started. I am with you I do not know how in the heck Frank would have won fan favorite I am still shaking my head over that one.

It has gotten to the point where I just check up on Morty's because I don't believe half the crap that goes on in this house. It's too bad that the show had to reverse from the original show where the fans got to vote out those they didn't like or didn't feel were playing the game.

It is all to obvious anymore when things are rigged or fixed. If Frankie does win AF this season, then I am definitely tuning out for any further seasons. After last years debacle of that cow running the house with her filthy mouth, I was not sure I would check into this season. However, I was pulling for Nicole, Hayden & Donny to go far. Hell, I even enjoyed Zach's explosions. Now, when Donny is evicted this week, if Nicole doesn't win HOH, I'll be tuning out. The rest of the houseguest are unbearable to watch or listen to. And I'm sure there will be more fixing heading to the finale.

This show needs to go to the graveyard. It has lost any integrity it ever had and knowing the fixes are in don't really make it a competition by any means.

I really love the game of Big Brother, although I honestly believe some of the comps are fixed.  I liken it to the so called unscripted reality shows where we all know that the producers stage some, if not all, of  the scenes and approve some, if not most,  of the dialog.  The shows are still interesting and fun to watch, even though we know they are not as REAL as they claim it to be.  We can suspense disbelief and just enjoy it for what it is and  enjoy the situations that are presented.  Now if I were competing on this show and believed it was on the up and up, I would be royally pissed, but ONLY if I were not the favored one..   But as a viewer, and an avid fan, I look forward every year to the deceit, the backstabbing, the manipulations from the HG's and the production staff and all the ensuing controversy involved.

I really love the game of Big Brother, although I honestly believe some of the comps are fixed.  I liken it to the so called unscripted reality shows where we all know that the producers stage some, if not all, of  the scenes and approve some, if not most,  of the dialog.  The shows are still interesting and fun to watch, even though we know they are not as REAL as they claim it to be.  We can suspense disbelief and just enjoy it for what it is and  enjoy the situations that are presented.  Now if I were competing on this show and believed it was on the up and up, I would be royally pissed, but ONLY if I were not the favored one..   But as a viewer, and an avid fan, I look forward every year to the deceit, the backstabbing, the manipulations from the HG's and the production staff and all the ensuing controversy involved.

I agree - good take. That's the game of Big Brother.

Its getting so I feel like they could just take the BB House, stick it on an Island and have them run from area to area to complete tasks, last three task winners left standing are voted on by the eliminated contestants.....Put it on Sun, Weds & Thurs nites.....LOL CBS...there ya go...save some production monies :)

• 2 weeks later...

Interesting comments. I haven't read a lot about how this show is fixed, and I haven't watched every season... Last year and this year with live feeds. And I watched seasons 5, 7, 10, and maybe 13?

Anyway, this weekend, I decided to watch the other seasons and started with Season 14. I'm halfway through it now. Compared to this year and last year, my god season 14 is SO MUCH BETTER. Maybe it's because I only see the episodes and not the live feeds? Was season 14 as good as it seems to me, watching for the first time now?

Producer/Grodner manipulation is talked about constantly on this board and it really comes down to what Linda said. It is well known that the popular HGs are given advantages in the game in the form of favorable comps and twists and even diary room persuasion. Some make their outrage known every time it happens. Some outright threaten to quit watching (but never really do). Some, myself included, accept it as part of the game and even get a little satisfaction watching the most unpopular HGs get screwed by production. What boggles my mind is that so many HGs seem so confident that their alliance has the game in the bag and are completely oblivious to the fact that production is always going to try to shake things up by throwing in the perfect comps for that underdog with their back to the wall.

Interesting comments. I haven't read a lot about how this show is fixed, and I haven't watched every season... Last year and this year with live feeds. And I watched seasons 5, 7, 10, and maybe 13?

Anyway, this weekend, I decided to watch the other seasons and started with Season 14. I'm halfway through it now. Compared to this year and last year, my god season 14 is SO MUCH BETTER. Maybe it's because I only see the episodes and not the live feeds? Was season 14 as good as it seems to me, watching for the first time now?

Yeah, I really liked season 14. It was definitely better than last season and the current season. The insane Willie gave that season such a great start and it had so many other great characters: the master manipulator (Dan), the underdog that won't quit (Frank), the crazy stalker girl (Danielle), the hilarious trash-talker (Britney), the scheming villain (Boogie), the loveable oddball (Ian), the over the hill diva (Janelle). I have fond memories of that season. Season 10 and 11 were also entertaining and season 12 wasn't quite as eventful but had the most effective group alliance ever and I kind of liked it for that. Season 8 and 9 were both very trashy compared to all other seasons but 8 was decent enough and 9 was crappy and unmemorable  with the worst twist ever that tried to turn BB into a dating show and failed miserably.

I know this has been said every year but it's so very true. Re-vamp the game a little. Not a lot, we do love the game. Change the comps. There is no way fair for all the HG to go oh it's week 36, we will be having an endurance comp. We are at day 57, we will be having a before/ after comp. Make it a little more challenging for HGs and for us.