Frankie Grande (Week 7) - nominated by Nicole, BotB Winner (Saved) + Team America

JEDI

Guest 6Borders

Could someone tell me the date and approximate time of when Frankie admitted that Ariana Grande is his sister? I read on Morty's that it happened, and I really want to go to the flashback and watch it, but no one has mentioned when this took place. 

Also, I saw something int his thread about a 'Frankie Funeral". I'd like to watch that, also.. could anyone help me?

Not exactly...but Friday probably between about 9:15-10-something pm (he repeated the performance a few times).

He won the POV (tossed it in everyone's face) and then had a big fight with Zach, Cody and Caleb, then spit it out.

If you have the feeds you can probably flash back and if you tape BBAD I am pretty sure it would be on that night show.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 6Borders

I don't think Frankie revealing himself will make a difference in his game. Soon people will be sick of it and see right through him.

I hope so, but I doubt it as to him getting Fav Player (plus we all know Grodner really selects that HG and it will depend on how much money she has netted/will expect to net from this Frankie Farce between now,  finale & beyond she really could care less about BB fans because every year we will watch and support the show).  

I have not been seeing too many favorable comments in Frankie's defense or Ariana's around the net, but those are mostly real people.  Most of her idiot fans are in the same age range as The BieberButt Bunch fans so I am sure Ariana will rally her tweets to her tween followers again (not to mention a bunch of cameos on CBS) when the Amer's Fav voting commences and they will have forgotten all about the here and now because their brains don't think past their next entertainment.

I like Frankie. At the beginning he was doing a good job I thought in the game. He did make some questionable moves..(but honestly..nothing was happening so at least some drama/exciting television came out of it) but still. I actually knew who Frankie was before he came into the house because of YouTube and his sister Ariana, so I thought it was kinda cool to be honest. But i can understand how people who might not have known who Frankie was before and see how they don't like him. I think he's alright though. I think he's an underdog now since pretty much everyone in this house is trying to get him out...except Donny. 

I like Frankie. At the beginning he was doing a good job I thought in the game. He did make some questionable moves..(but honestly..nothing was happening so at least some drama/exciting television came out of it) but still. I actually knew who Frankie was before he came into the house because of YouTube and his sister Ariana, so I thought it was kinda cool to be honest. But i can understand how people who might not have known who Frankie was before and see how they don't like him. I think he's alright though. I think he's an underdog now since pretty much everyone in this house is trying to get him out...except Donny. 

If he's an underdog, it's because of his own game play.  Unfortunately for him, he's not nearly as smart as he thinks he is.

I didn't know who Ariana Grande was before BB16 and still haven't heard her music, to my knowledge, but that's neither here nor there...

I have though, now, seen several pictures of her.....  What is that expression always on her face?  So blank and expressionless. Aren't mega stars supposed to impart at least some degree of charisma?

LOL  Just an observation; no serious replies necessary. :P

Actually he exaggerated by about 1.2 million fans, more like 300k, far from celebrity status on youtube. 

For most people it was a who cares revelation, but it did change the conversation from everyone hating on him. And now he gets a reset, he gets a pass on any past lies and can now claim he's telling 100% the truth and the HG's are buying it. 

The word "weasel" in the dictionary has his picture next to it, he has forever tainted the phrase "I love you", and why the heck does he always get to sleep in the HOH bed?

So after YouTube takes 45 percent and Uncle Sam he probably makes less then 20K a year on it. :D

Guest 6Borders

He has worn out his welcome....I could go off on Frankie right now, but I won't

Truer words have seldom been spoken and I could not agree with you more!

I don't think this move has been the best for Frankie or CBS and I hope Frankie's BB Funeral

turns out to be just that!

Instead of taking the whole summer to do BB for $$'s for his charity work...

He could have gathered his sister, Justin and all the other 'stars' he knows and put on a benefit concert

and made WAY more money than what he'll get IF he wins BB.

Just sayin'

He could have gathered his sister, Justine and all the other 'stars' he knows and put on a benefit concert

Just sayin'

That is what I would say when I boot his ass out the door. Tell him we decided for the less fortunate he needs to get his sister to put on a benefit to donate some serious money. :D

Guest 6Borders

He could have gathered his sister, Justin and all the other 'stars' he knows and put on a benefit concert

Just sayin'

He definitely could have but that would not boost his own ego and his own "celebrity" status.

Frankie wants to be famous as much or more as Caleb does and he wants it in his own right

not his sister's shadow, yet he uses her (and Justin Butthead) for votes and friends.

He seems to have greatly exaggerated his UTube and Twitter followers (and I understand you can actually

"buy" followers) and he's also greatly exaggerated his status with BuildOn (acts like he's the only person doing

anything and that he's their #1 spokesperson).  If he wins BuildOn will no doubt see a portion of his winnings

but not the whole thing because Frankie is a greedy little person!

When BB16 first started I really liked Frankie. However, now my opinion of him has changed drastically. I wouldn't say I hate him. But I know I'm not his number one fan. I think for him to be playing for a charity is a really nice and bold thing for someone to do. But to come onto big brother to do it? I think he could have thought of a thousand other things to do to help out. I also think Frankie coming out to tell everyone who he actually is, was very smart on his part. However, I think it was very dirty of him to use that to his advantage. Its clear to me, and I could be wrong. But to win people over that way, and promising them things that everyone knows wont happen is so wrong. But for the other house guests to just jump into his sinking boat. Come on now, they should all know better. Lets just see how many house guests heads Frankie can shove up his butt, before something happens. I mean out side of the house he's probably a great person. They probably all are. But when money is added, people just go crazy.

#Teamanyonebutfrankie

I read in updates last night Christine said being with Frankie all day yesterday was not good.  That he acted "entitled".  He wanted coffee, he wanted it now! and they got it for him.  That he was a DIVA.....

For the life of me...this man just rubs me raw.  I know BB is a game of deceit, lying, backstabbing, but this man takes it to full throttle.  If his sense of "entitlement" wasn't so ever present, maybe I could handle his game play better............

I think if you are strong, the competition is easier to win on your own than with someone else.  You don't have to communicate with someone else and you control the way the ball flows on your own. 

It's natural to have the same tension on both sides when it's one person, but with two people it's impossible.