Caleb Reynolds (Week 7) - nominated by Nicole, BotB Winner (Saved)

JEDI

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What I have a problem with Caleb is he is too trusting and does what he is told. He thinks too much of himself. Reminds me of Jessie. Who cares about the amount of twitter followers. He really think of himself highly. If he was smart he would shut up and watch what's going on. Pull Frankie Donny zach into an alliance, it zach can keep his mouth shut. I mean you are suppose to be a beast.

Caleb not there to play the game of BB, just there to be there.  I don't believe he even know about BB till he auditioned for Survivor...if he auditioned.  He probably figured his awesomeness will get him the the big win....just a floater to me

Caleb not there to play the game of BB, just there to be there. I don't believe he even know about BB till he auditioned for Survivor...if he auditioned. He probably figured his awesomeness will get him the the big win....just a floater to me

A floater goes from one side of the house to the other, depending on whose in power. Caleb is actually one of the only ones in the house who hasn't floated. He picked a side and stuck to it. While others were playing mind games and gossip games and kissing a$$, Caleb remained honest and never made any alliances other than the one started in the beginning.

Guest 6Borders

Caleb not there to play the game of BB, just there to be there.  I don't believe he even know about BB till he auditioned for Survivor...if he auditioned.  He probably figured his awesomeness will get him the the big win....just a floater to me

He's just there because he has a desperate and pathetic need to be "somebody".  He wants to be famous and hang out with the rich and famous and be told how wonderful he is (and btw that will really show Amber).

I thought I was either having a hearing problem or maybe slop was affecting his brain when he said he had trouble hanging onto the mechanical bulls!  I was waiting for him to say how much easier the real bulls are but he disappointed me and didn't.

A floater goes from one side of the house to the other, depending on whose in power. Caleb is actually one of the only ones in the house who hasn't floated. He picked a side and stuck to it. While others were playing mind games and gossip games and kissing a$$, Caleb remained honest and never made any alliances other than the one started in the beginning.

Agree with the actual term as we know it and you stated it...one who goes from side to side.  What I meant by Caleb being a floater was he just floats along with the big guns of his alliance and yes props for his allegiance to them...if best I should of said he "goes with the flow"....

OMG! This is the WORST thing I've ever heard!! He has NO CLUE about who he is r what he wants...did you see him HOLDING HANDS with VICTORIA since they were "leafed" together!! Not just once either, and she just trot behind him like the "good little obediant girl-friend" type he requires to feed his ego!!! 

Amber wants Cody. 

Caleb knew it and had steam blowing out his..................................................................

I really don't think so. I don't think she went on the show for a showmance, but for publicity only.

Caleb probably had so many Amber scenarios going on his head he couldn't keep track of them.  I bet he was jealous of Donny too when Amber talked to him.

I really don't think so. I don't think she went on the show for a showmance, but for publicity only.

Caleb probably had so many Amber scenarios going on his head he couldn't keep track of them.  I bet he was jealous of Donny too when Amber talked to him.

Did you watch her post eviction interview with Jeff? 

She wanted Cody naked save for a bow on his hoohoo to untie.

Did you watch her post eviction interview with Jeff? 

She wanted Cody naked save for a bow on his hoohoo to untie.

Ewww!

No I didn't watch it. I watch the TV show, BBAD and feeds if I have them and that's it. I don't search for articles but will read here if posted. When they are gone from the house, they're gone and I'm pretty much done with them then. Thanks for the info, it's good to know that someone wants Cody for a present. lol

You should probably wait until you see what the comp is before declaring that you are the winner.  I would love for him to be the first one to fall if it is an endurance comp that would make my week.

He is true to the BS alliance or is he part of the Detonators? I can't keep up. I love the way he says " I'm the king of this place" and no one says anything back. LOL

I think at this point they are all playing for themselves.