Caleb Reynolds (Week 7) - nominated by Nicole, BotB Winner (Saved)

JEDI

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 6Borders

Shouldn't there be a penalty for promising people things for votes and support?  WTF is this game coming to?

If you ask me, a real BB game would be slop for 3 months, washboards for cleaning clothes and NO TALKING.  The only time they should be able to talk is when they cast a vote in the DR. lol

Way back when they were not allowed to try to share prize money (ie: split F1-2 earnings). I'm sure that has changed.

In the good old days of BB they had to earn privledges like the hot tub.  They also had to wash clothes

outside in a tub.  In BB3 they got as microwave as a luxury item (Jason was thrilled because it was the

first time they had a clock so they knew approximately what time it was).  You would have thought they all

just earned 50K they were so excited!  .

I would love a season where the whole house had to compete for food as a house, and privledges each

week.  It makes it much harder to form alliances and keep them secret.  It's also more fun for the viewers

when the HG's earn a new game or a privledge. 

Now all they do is lie around and complain like camp counselors who are annoyed that they have to get up and deal with the campers occasionally, talk about their stipends and how famous they are going to be after!

Okay, aside from being a crazy, stalker, psycho he definitely looks like he is on something.  Would love to look in his bag of "meds."

boy he just ZONES out doesn't he? 

I first noticed it when they were all sitting around chattering. He'd be right there but off in outter space. Eyes unfocused and day-dreaming.

< cue Twilight Zone theme >

Way back when they were not allowed to try to share prize money (ie: split F1-2 earnings). I'm sure that has changed.

In the good old days of BB they had to earn privledges like the hot tub.  They also had to wash clothes

outside in a tub.  In BB3 they got as microwave as a luxury item (Jason was thrilled because it was the

first time they had a clock so they knew approximately what time it was).  You would have thought they all

just earned 50K they were so excited!  .

I would love a season where the whole house had to compete for food as a house, and privledges each

week.  It makes it much harder to form alliances and keep them secret.  It's also more fun for the viewers

when the HG's earn a new game or a privledge. 

Now all they do is lie around and complain like camp counselors who are annoyed that they have to get up and deal with the campers occasionally, talk about their stipends and how famous they are going to be after!

Season 1 and even up to 6 are like a whole different game than played now.

I say give them $1 mil prize and make it harder, a lot harder-grueling, tortoruous harder.  Now, it's like "sure I'll sit around a house for 2.5 months and collect a stipend" because they are all a bunch of useless shitz anyway. Most of them don't have a real job, because most real jobs don't give 2.5 month sabbaticals.

I'm doing it for my wife/husband and kids" really means" I need to get away from my wife/husband and kids, and lay pool side with a bunch of hard bodies."

I laugh about all these fools who beg to go to jury so they could collect some more money.  If I'm not making it to F2 then I'd just as soon go home then have to sit around another house with a bunch of toads and continue to act like I am their buddy.

Since he was sure that Amber was put in the house for him, he probably now believes that Frankie is in the house for him, too. Frankie will introduce him to Beiber and his sister and he will sing for them and they will help him get a big money record deal. And he will go on tour with them and become the biggest country star ever.

Caleb's ego is large but I think he got a dose of humility when he realized that Frankie's accomplishments and contacts trump his.

Even MORE important is that now that Frankie has told the truth..... Even Frankie's EGO is bigger than Caleb's.

Guest 6Borders

Caleb, Caleb, Caleb...are you really such a complete fool & IDIOT to believe the Broadway Bullshit

that Frankie is handing you, that you are really going to sing with Ariana Grande on one of her albums just because Frankie

said "SURE".    Once all the votes are in Frankie and Ariana are not going to give you a nod!

Guest 6Borders

I can't believe that beastmode cowboy 

likes that little shit J beaver...

All the more reason to dislike Caleb.  Also Caleb says he didn't know Ariana's music because he only listens to "country".

Since when does that noise Bieber makes qualify as country music???

I don't listen to country but I like Brantley Gilbert. 

Caleb is a podunk boy with stars in his eyes and dreams of granduer. He will LIKE anyone if he thinks it will benefit him somehow.

And being narcissistic I doubt he believes much of anything about anyone else. He doesn't care about THEIR lives unless it's gold he can dip his hands into.

He will nod and use as needed.

This guy is really scary. He can't let the amber thing go. Now he is all excited that Frankie can help him with his singing career. Lol he actually know a celebrity. Bummer when he gets out and finds out what a weirdo everyone thinks he is.

Guest 6Borders

This guy and his macho idioticy just have no boundries.  What a complete jerk to just sit out

the comp.  All he had to do was play and mess up Frankie's chances of winning, but instead he

sits on the sidelines scowling!  I think he should have gotten a penalty nom just for stupidity and

bad behavior.

If the house had any BB sense they would get him OUT!!

Caleb is undoubtedly a big TRY-HARD. 

Watch his behavior. He will say or do whatever he feels will make him look superior.

Last night he couldn't make eye contact and had little to no resolve UNTIL he saw the others listening in... then and ONLY then did he start transforming and getting cockier by the minute. He feeds off of others watching him.

Frankie may not be anyone's cup of tea but he is WHO he is 24/7. Big difference. 

The way he told Nicole to "take a seat next to your boyfriend" confirmed that he was jealous of Nicole and Hayden because Amber wouldn't give him the time of day.

I think it would be fab if Amber showed up at the wrap party with a  6'2" good looking totally chiseled guy, blonde and doesn't have crazy eyes!   Wait, this guy is a country singer too and has his own reality show starting next Spring.   Wouldn't that be a hoot!

The way he told Nicole to "take a seat next to your boyfriend" confirmed that he was jealous of Nicole and Hayden because Amber wouldn't give him the time of day.

I think it would be fab if Amber showed up at the wrap party with a  6'2" good looking totally chiseled guy, blonde and doesn't have crazy eyes!   Wait, this guy is a country singer too and has his own reality show starting next Spring.   Wouldn't that be a hoot!

lmao.........thanks need the giggle