Christine Brecht (Week 7 HoH) - HoH2

Marty

Hey sparklet- you're back! Christine is all about Cody and she will do whatever he says. dumb woman.

yes I just started lol! And she is suppose to be the smart one! Is Cody interested in her?

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure that agents will be lined up and waiting for her after her stint on BB. She was, after all, a big star .........from age 4 right up through high school. .   :rolleyes:

When he retires from Six Flags commercials she can take over... 

sixflagsman.jpg

Guest 6Borders

No wonder Christine is all over Frankie and Cody.  She probably recognized both of them

and figures she can further her  acting./modeling career (it is kind of weird the way she's latched with Cody...maybe they have done some modeling together prior to the show). 

No surprise I guess about the acting...I never believed McCrae was just a pizza boy!!!

I don't care how talented she thinks he is, she is the more disgusting than Amanda and Aaryn put together.

Where is it said that Christine did acting and or modeling...I'm confused (as usual)....child star on what? a cereal box or a Sears clothing ad???

maybe a milk carton.....

She was the mold model for these...

groucho-marx-glasses-nose.jpg

Guest 6Borders

Where is it said that Christine did acting and or modeling...I'm confused (as usual)....child star on what? a cereal box or a Sears clothing ad???

maybe a milk carton.....

The link above posted by Roli!  Apparently Christine's 3 years' break has come to an end.

I wonder if she will want to be on Ariana's next album too.  Maybe she can sing a duet with Caleb!

Christine fancies herself an actress. http://www.exploretalent.com/christinebrecht

(This may be posted elsewhere on this site. Apologies, if that's the case.)

"I am a 21 year old young lady living in Tucson, Az. I have been acting since I was in 4th grade, my senior year alone I won acting awards from my school, my district, and the state of Arizona. I took a break from acting for the past 3 years to do school. But I can't live without acting. I promise you won't regret having an audition with me.

When it comes to singing I am referred to as an "uh-oh oreo", in other words, I'm vanilla on the outside and chocolate on the outside. I sing like an African American women, let's put it that way. BUT I can also sing like a little white girl. I have a very broad range. (I WILL HAVE A REAL HEADSHOT UP SOON. My last one is from high school, I look very different now.) Visit my facebook to see more pictures. www.facebook.com/cnvarner"

Is she for real?  OMG, where do they get these weirdos from?  I hope she wins so she can't get her nose fixed and some English classes.

"I look different now" - yes you do, you're uglier and you lost more cartilage in your nose.

I have never liked Christine she is a weasel and i cant wait to see when she gets voted out and she will. She is being such a b To Nicole i think she is jealous of Nicole and wants Cody all to himself. Personally, I think the men except for Donny and Derick are stupid. I hope Nicole gets to go to the jury house with Hayden

Christine really hasnt made any moves on her own she has been frankies puppet.  

I have no problem with anyone backstabbing, lying and tossing general evil around in the game.

Only thing tacky is if she and Timmykins don't have a PRIOR arrangement concerning beyond a handshake contact with other people...

Christine's behaviour concerns me, and doesn't concern me. I mean WHAT married person will go and cuddle, and be all mushy with another person. To me that is strange. But like Tim says on Twitter, that its part of her strategy. I honestly think that, that's beyond "strategy." I think since she's kind of the ugly duck she may not have had attention from people like Cody, and to me it seems like Cody will cuddle with any girl. And he's just taking what he can get. I mean there's not many girl options left in the house. I feel bad for Christine's husband, even if they had agreed that this is okay to do. It would be really hard to watch your significant other on top of someone else. I would lose my mind. I hope their marriage is good when she gets out of the house. I hope the best for her, however I'm not a huge fan.

Guest 6Borders

Christine's behaviour concerns me, and doesn't concern me. I mean WHAT married person will go and cuddle, and be all mushy with another person. To me that is strange. But like Tim says on Twitter, that its part of her strategy. I honestly think that, that's beyond "strategy." I think since she's kind of the ugly duck she may not have had attention from people like Cody, and to me it seems like Cody will cuddle with any girl. And he's just taking what he can get. I mean there's not many girl options left in the house. I feel bad for Christine's husband, even if they had agreed that this is okay to do. It would be really hard to watch your significant other on top of someone else. I would lose my mind. I hope their marriage is good when she gets out of the house. I hope the best for her, however I'm not a huge fan.

I too think the behavior is beyond stragedy.  Plus, a week or so ago Tim was tweeting that her behavior upset him and

now he's claiming it's her stragedy (like they talked about it before she went into the game...who knows, she's an admitted nudiest so maybe they also have an "open marriage").  On the other hand, it takes two, and Cody is always hugging and

touching so maybe Christine is just along for the ride and likes the attention.  It's definitely a weird and creepy relationship.

I can't wait until Christine is out of the game.  I hope it's after the jury buy-back so she has no chance to come back in.

Christine's Blog

"Big Brother is just a game, but I have made some amazing relationships in this house, specifically Nicole, Cody and Derrick. Nicole is such an awesome girl! From day one we knew we were going to have a certain connection, and she is the only girl in this house who hasn't gotten on my nerves, that's impressive. She is so down to earth, hilarious, and awkward, my 3 favorite things in a girl, and I hope we stay friends for a long time after this. Remember that what happens in this house is just a game, no game move will ever purposely be against Nicole as a person, it will be purely strategic. Cody is my best friend in this house. I love listening to stories of his childhood. It is so nice to have another married person here to share stories with. Derrick is one of the most genuine men I have ever met. By the way, Zach Attacks up close and personal are incredibly terrifying and horrible; he can be so cool one minute and then things don't go his way and he freaks out. That being said, as hard as it is living with him, I actually do like him, and I plan on being friends with him outside of here."

http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/hoh_blog/1002960/

Face it,  The boys keep Christine around to spy on Nicole and Victoria.  As soon as she outlives her usefullness, she is gone.  She is annoying and cackles or says "that's funny" each time a boy makes a sound.  I hope Cody is the one to throw her under the bus.

Face it,  The boys keep Christine around to spy on Nicole and Victoria.  As soon as she outlives her usefullness, she is gone.  She is annoying and cackles or says "that's funny" each time a boy makes a sound.  I hope Cody is the one to throw her under the bus.

So do I.  I dont want her to be rewarded for being a little rat.  I want it to come back on her.  In life there is very little jutice, so I am hoping to get a little bit of it in my entertainment.

Okay, she is wrong for what she does with Cody, but what about his part in it?  He knows she is married, yet he is always touchy feely with her. This morning he had his arms wrapped around her from behind as they sat in the chair.  Her husband is a real wuss if he lets that go. 

I think Cody is gay and after he lost his first beard, Amber he now has a new beard, Christine.  She's more manly than he is.

Guest 6Borders

Christine's blog is just face saving to the fans, and I'm sure a little reassurance message to

hubby that Cody is just her best friend!  Other than that she is just full of it or else she is

completely 100% delusional!!

I thought she was going to pee her pants when she came out of the DR yesterday and had some

big secrets from the DR questions.  She thinks they hinted that she is going to get America's Fav and

she's convinced it's because they asked what she would do with the money (yoo hoo, they ask everyone

that, and a superfan would know that BB is trying to create drama and pranoia).

I can't wait to see the claws come out when (like Brittney) the boys kick her to the curb at F5.

In Cristine's DR last night she acted like she had agonized over picking a side and that it was so hard for her to go against Nicole. Picking side implies that at some point she was neutral. But, I can't remember when she was supposed to be on Nicole's side. Since like the second night, when she was drafted into the BS, she has been keeping secrets and working against Nicole. I don't know whether her DR was supposed to justify the move to the fans or was she just trying too clear her own conscious for continually screwing Nicole.    

In Cristine's DR last night she acted like she had agonized over picking a side and that it was so hard for her to go against Nicole. Picking side implies that at some point she was neutral. But, I can't remember when she was supposed to be on Nicole's side. Since like the second night, when she was drafted into the BS, she has been keeping secrets and working against Nicole. I don't know whether her DR was supposed to justify the move to the fans or was she just trying too clear her own conscious for continually screwing Nicole.    

Agree she had never told her about BS till it came out in open, even then she glossed over it, or explained the Detenators ... never really been a true friend in the game...I took her DR as you did, she wants to justify to American TV Viewers (not feeders) but, She can't clear a conscious she doesn't have, so disagree there :) 

Christine was saying last night in her DR session that Nicole is her best friend in the house. Like really, she's clearly not that good of a friend if you couldn't even have the time to tell her, that she is indeed going home. Stop hiding behind everyone else, and start playing the game. The boys are not going to be able to keep her safe forever. There will come a point, and I see it coming sooner than Christine thinks. That the boys wont want her or need her anymore. Sheesh!