Christine Brecht (Week 7 HoH) - HoH2

Marty

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's see.  In the beginning she was either number 7 or number 8 (depending on if you count Amber first or

Christine first when Devin just happened to have them join on seemingly a whim of his) of an 8 person alliance. 

Now she's number 6 of a 6 person alliance.

Seriously.  How stupid does Christine have to be to betray her chance of winning by working with the

other group in the house so she can be the first one voted out of the guys alliance?  I haven't seen

this level of stupidity at play with such force in the BB house before.  It's mind boggling.

Christine is now Nicole's best friend again and Nicole said if she wins HOH she is not putting her up.

Oh, good.  Christine will be nominated even sooner than expected by the guys once they see how easily

she flips. 

Guest 6Borders

All of a sudden she's winning comps and hubby is no longer upset on the net that she's still got her hands

all over Cody because he smells $500K!!!

Superfan Christine (who watched all the BB's & the feeds) and her superfan partner Frankie (who says he

never watched the feeds but considers himself a superfan anyway) are in trouble.  Game On!

Is it true she's one of the 2 HOHs ?  (I thought they were done with 2 HOHs)

AND she's making a REALLY BOLD MOVE and is putting up Donny and Victoria ???

OMG.... I had to pick myself up off the floor (NOT)

Guest 6Borders

Yeah Christine, Frankie is really going to help Tim with his music career.

Get your head out of your arse!

Now she has Frankie telling her again who to put up and she's right back in it!

What a waste of an HOH!

Yeah Christine, Frankie is really going to help Tim with his music career.

Get your head out of your arse!

Now she has Frankie telling her again who to put up and she's right back in it!

What a waste of an HOH!

You can bet Ariana will be making another CBS promo and securing votes for Frankie for America's favorite. CBS is really milking this.

Guest 6Borders

You can bet Ariana will be making another CBS promo and securing votes for Frankie for America's favorite. CBS is really milking this.

I would not doubt that Grodner and Frankie cooked this up before the show even started!

There is no reason for this.  BB has huge ratings and followings and they don't need to pull these

low blows and ruin (even more) what they have.  CBS is probably going to have a Grande Reality Show

or something they are pre-promoting!

One of my 4H Jr. Leaders is an Ariana fan (well, she was until last night, no more) and she got tweets from Ariana

asking to vote for Frankie for Team America and now both she and her youngest sis (who is a Bieber fan...she's

8, she'll get over it) are getting support Frankie tweets.

I have never understood the fascination with "celebrity"!!!

I mag be wrong, but isn't Ariana's fan base 12 year old girls? My niece is 6 and really likes her. Other then that, I don't think many older people are aware of who or what she is. I say what because I read on another forum someone thinking an Ariana Grande was a Taco Bell special. Lol

I seen once at a family channel concert (again, I was watching it for my niece, lol) these three girls on stage all dressed up. One girl dressed up was Ariana Grande and when the other 2 found out they were so excited. One girl was like 8 and the other maybe a teenager. I don't get what the big deal is about her or her brother!

Maybe I am being sucked into her through nasal passage (need to only view her on computer screen), but either way I am beginning to believe she actually does hate Frankie and that she does want to continue forward with Nicole...either that or I'm just high on caffine, nicotine and desperate!!!

I have never understood the fascination with "celebrity"!!!

Soooo with ya on that! It's the curse of our generation!! I would say, "one more irrelevant / white trash/ ghetto / shallow / boring / phony reality show and I'll vomit," but I would die of dehydration in a week. Somebody stop the madness!

I know, I know big brother is a reality show but at least it's a game with a decent prize and (sometimes) an entertaining study of the human psyche and not some completely useless hour of the Kardashians latest hyped-up "crisis" drivel.

Why can't she see she has absolutely no future with the Turd Herd?  She's the first one to go

from that group.  Her only shot is to take one of them out this week.  She should be working it

hard to convince Zach / Victoria / Caleb that all of their days are numbered with the locked

down alliance.  They should then keep Donny and vote out Frankie / Cody / Derrick (which

ever one she puts up as Zach replacement) and make a go of it.

Even if she can't pull Caleb in, with three votes (Nicole / Zach / Victoria), it would be a tie

and she would be the one to break it.

She has played a pretty good game but the day they put her on the block and she got this horrible mean face. She said her husband Tim was going to come after Zach for putting her up.

The next day after the BOB and she was off the block she was back to her annoying cackling.

I hope she leaves soon

Guest 6Borders

She can't leave soon enough for me!!

I'd rather see her in F2 than Frankie but prefer she is sitting on the jury having to decide whom to vote for and

contemplating what show biz break Ariana is going to (not) give her husband!

On a personal note I can't stand people who tell other people how their husband or significant other is going to

beat them up "after..."!!

On a personal note I can't stand people who tell other people how their husband or significant other is going to

beat them up "after..."!!

What :lol: have you seen her husband??? Can you say delusional. She is going to get her husband killed! I just saw what he looks like on twitter.

Guest 6Borders

If Christine had half a brain in that alleged superfan head of hers she would put up Caleb and pull

Nicole and Victoria into a girl alliance and start going after the guys.  The rest of the house would

vote Caleb out in a heartbeat!

I'm going to laugh and give her a big "told ya" when she goes out like Brittany did at the hands

of the brigade.