Donny Thompson (Week 7) - nominated by Christine + Team America

You never know what is in Grodner's greedy little mind.  Donny has a HUGE fan base

but it all comes down to who is more marketable to Grodner.  I think Donny's only hope

is  winning POV, because I don't see anyone else in the house using it on him.

(and it will probably be golf questions and answers or something).

Grodner doesn't sleep with a picture of Donny under her pillow, so no, she won't be doing any special favors for him. 

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Grodner is aware of Donny's popularity.  I think the Veto comp will be fixed to favor Donny to win.  I love to support the under dog!!!  But dang, how many comps can he hope to win before being evicted? He will continue to be put on the block as long as he is still in the house.  He damn near died after the last comp.   Does he really think that he, unaligned, has a chance at a final 2 spot?  If not, he should pack it in and just lay back and relax in the jury house for the rest of the summer. 

Guest 6Borders

Grodner is aware of Donny's popularity.  I think the Veto comp will be fixed to favor Donny to win.  I love to support the under dog!!!  But dang, how many comps can he hope to win before being evicted? He will continue to be put on the block as long as he is still in the house.  He damn near died after the last comp.   Does he really think that he, unaligned, has a chance at a final 2 spot?  If not, he should pack it in and just lay back and relax in the jury house for the rest of the summer. 

How many comps and perk comps did Janelle actually "win"...or Rachel, or anyone who was Grodner's fav or a fan base fave????  Why stop now??

Seems like Donny is a little upset....

if he stays he will be in prison for sure ...

calm down it's only a game...

Donny and Nicole both think they are gone if they don't win. Donny said it will be better out there, then in the house. Donny says, he can't stand the way they cackle. He said if he stays, he'll be in prison for sure. Donny gives scenario of what he will do when he walks out of the house. It said it would be very hard to do it again.

Guest 6Borders

Donny and Nicole both think they are gone if they don't win. Donny said it will be better out there, then in the house. Donny says, he can't stand the way they cackle. He said if he stays, he'll be in prison for sure. Donny gives scenario of what he will do when he walks out of the house. It said it would be very hard to do it again.

Sounds more to me that DR is suggesting their annual "101 things a week the HG's should say to the fans to keep the anticipation going" (because they signed a contract and we are supposed to be entertained by the fact that this is not really scripted but spontanious).

Maybe he and Derrick should plan their escape, since it appears they can't take the heat.  This is not a game for the weak.

Nicole is lucky she is still there.  They all had their chance to make a big move and didn't, so now they have to deal with it.

Normally, I'm against BB tossing in "helps", but Alison needs to give Donny the Coup d'état this season. I haven't seen it since Jeff won it years ago, so it's time we see it again. Otherwise, the end of this season will be the most boring ever as The Detonators will just pick off the other side week after week.

Still my fav. He at least got $10k out of it. He was telling Nicole about Derrick running things last night. He just can't do anything about it because all those idiots can't see what is going on. And he is going Thursday. He will enjoy jury house.

Still my fav. He at least got $10k out of it. He was telling Nicole about Derrick running things last night. He just can't do anything about it because all those idiots can't see what is going on. And he is going Thursday. He will enjoy jury house.

If Derrick is running things and people aren't targeting him then he is really and awesome game player. I don't see why Derrick being a good game player upsets people so much. I am fascinated watching people work their way through the game using their brain skills. I always root for the person playing the best game.

I don't think Donny's comments about Derrick are derogatory ...so my knickers aren't in a knot about them.  I truly think most of what Donny says about Derrick is out of respect for Derricks game play.  Donny just feels like he was never truthfully a part of it, which he is not wrong about.  Donny now makes me think of Eore from Pooh....and I adore Eore but my fav was always Tigger!

Guest 6Borders

Normally, I'm against BB tossing in "helps", but Alison needs to give Donny the Coup d'état this season. I haven't seen it since Jeff won it years ago, so it's time we see it again. Otherwise, the end of this season will be the most boring ever as The Detonators will just pick off the other side week after week.

I agree!  He's made it this far on his own merits and comp wins alone and it's time he got a break.

As for tossing in help, I'm against it too but Grodner does it every season so she owes Donny one!

What I don't get is night after night is when all the game talk going on and scheming and backstabbing Donny is always in bed sound asleep.

It was funny that the night Zach was saved he was sleeping the night away

Last night the talk of keeping Donny he was sound asleep.

I am not sure if Donny stays and gets HOH if he will go after Frankie/Christine or Derrick/Cody. When there are 4 noms the game has to be played so differently.

Donny had a chance to change the flow of the game, but didn't. I can understand not talking game play right away and sit back while you can and get a feel for everyone, but he is long past with not getting involved.  He can't cry about it now, since he did nothing to move his game along.

Just because Grodner gives free passes to other houseguests this season and past does not make it right now to give it to Donny.  I'm against the unfair play and no one should be treated special.

Guest 6Borders

I think that donny is frustrated and has been since he saw his fellow house guests pour through the door.  It pisses me off year-after-year that BB employs such a disparate selection of age, gender, sexual preference.  

I agree but maybe there just are not the amount of over 30-something who want to be on his show.

I think Donny is a creature of habit and routine and this is way out of his element.

He's still my #1 fav tho and Derrick right behind him.  I would love to see him stay this week and then

pull off another HOH!

Donny is BORING.

If you had a house full of Donny's the show would FLOP instantly. 

I watch so I can vent, shred and hiss and boo villains and lend props to mega personalities. 

BB needs color and intensity not floaters and nice guys. 

He was the token poptart guy.

Donny is BORING.

If you had a house full of Donny's the show would FLOP instantly. 

I watch so I can vent, shred and hiss and boo villains and lend props to mega personalities. 

BB needs color and intensity not floaters and nice guys. 

He was the token poptart guy.

YEP.

No game, no strategy.  And now he has turned into a self-pitying crybaby.  Just bounce him already....

YEP.

No game, no strategy. And now he has turned into a self-pitying crybaby. Just bounce him already....

:o But he gives good advice! Don't vote out duck dynasty.

But I like derrick and Cody too. Frankie has issues lol! And zach ... Zach! You gotta love these peeps. Anything is better than last years season.

But I like derrick and Cody too. Frankie has issues lol! And zach ... Zach! You gotta love these peeps. Anything is better than last years season.

I'd vote him out SOLEY on the pathetic Duck Dumbass Dynasty LOL!

I really do like Donny....But this is BB and his sleep habits are getting on my nerves....He has to know even though he has a routine bed time, this is BB, once in a life time chance.....He can sleep when he goes to jury or when he goes home.....Get with the game Donny!  I really do beleive he has screwed himself., by relying on the other HG, to tell him  went on after he went to bed....I understand the beginning of the game, not now, because the game is mostly being played while he is sleeping.