Nicole Franzel (Week 7) - HoH1 (dethroned), replacement nominee (Juror #3) - Evicted Aug. 14 - Re-entered house Aug. 21

Hopefully if Nicole makes the Jury buy back, she will have time to think about how to step up her game a little better. Maybe time away from the BB house will help her out. We can only hope!

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I liked Nicole. I think she really loved playing Big Brother (unlike Donny who has acted like playing the game was torture)

Nic got HOH 3 times and really did try to make some bold moves

She stuck herself out there and really tried to make an alliance with Hayden, Cody and Derrick. I would have loved to see that one work.

She loved that she got to wear the unitard twice and loves that she got to have the have-not experience.

She is leaving the house happy. Kudos to you girl.

Bless Nicole's sweet little heart.

Last night production was shouting out facts that probably have to with the comp tonight.

She is working with Donny and going over what they were. Donny was sleeping through some of the fact shout outs and they are putting their heads together to figure out what they were.

The BS has had the 'numbers' on their side from the first week.

Even if they were put up on the block... odds were that someone in the alliance would be able

to win the POV and use it to their advantage.

I've posted before that I hope this won't be a trend in future BBs.... makes for a very lop-sided game.....

and very predictable.

So is  Nichole going to jury tonite ? And did not Julie say one can come back into the game that is in jury now ? I have not been following this BB .

It looks like Nicole will be going to Jury. Juile had mentioned last week that there would be a chance to get back into the house.

Nicole will either go to the Jury House or be sequestered until the TWIST for one of them to be able to

return to the house.  (not really sure how this is going to work... Julie didn't go into detail)

oops. .. posted the same time as CortneyIrene

I will miss Nichole ... and though she is only one from the "outs" that had the balls to make moves, coming back would not help her...she'd have to win HOH...if not she's gone again and has to suffer through this whole process again,....wish it was Christine or better yet Frankie tonight :(

I will miss Nichole ... and though she is only one from the "outs" that had the balls to make moves, coming back would not help her...she'd have to win HOH...if not she's gone again and has to suffer through this whole process again,....wish it was Christine or better yet Frankie tonight :(

agree 100%

1zx4ioh.jpg

for now :animated_bouncy:

Guest 6Borders

She knew she was leaving at least and she had a lot of class with her exit.

Sounds like they are just going to jury and not sequester or Julie would not have said

that she would be in there with Hayden.  I'm also sure they didn't sequester the jury

last year before they had a chance to come back in.

I'm very happy with the way Nicole left the house. She didn't open her mouth to argue with anyone, or throw them under the bus. That makes it easier for her to come back into the house if she wins the jury by back, or however that works!

I don't think she wants to return...jmo  I feel that her understanding of the game will lead her to know that if she should return she will only suffer the same ostracization and dismissal as before..for her sake and sanity I hope she does not return.  Hayden on the other hand has decompressed and I think he of all the ones presently in jury has the best chance moving forward....

I don't think she wants to return...jmo  I feel that her understanding of the game will lead her to know that if she should return she will only suffer the same ostracization and dismissal as before..for her sake and sanity I hope she does not return.  Hayden on the other hand has decompressed and I think he of all the ones presently in jury has the best chance moving forward....

That's the real problem, she has trouble keeping her emotions to the side.  She came (and others) to win the money, suck it up and get back in the game if the situation presents itself.

It doesn't get mmore ostracizing than a 6 to 0 vote. Go back and turn the tables on them.  If it was me, even if I didn't get F2 I would be happy that some of my "so-called" friends would get evicted by my doing.

6-0 vote was the 'doing' of the mob mentality this season ... no reflection on her or her game play.

and UVP... I could just hear the Fat Lady singing an old song...

Many a tear has to fall
But it's all in the game
All in the wonderful game
That we know as (love) B B.... :sing:

What Nicole thinks of her game and the other houseguests.

http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/news/1002971/

1. Her biggest mistake in the house was aligning herself with Cody. She said he went and told Christine everything!

105067_d1459b.jpg
  2. Even though the girls have been picked off so far this season, she stands by her decision to not work with them. She felt the girls didn't know what they were doing.

105015_d0366b.jpg
  3. One of her favorite moments in the house was giving Zach a wedgie.

105178_d_0355.jpg
4. She thinks Frankie is the biggest manipulator in the house.

105178_d0048_1.jpg
  5. Nicole says that Derrick is in the best position in the house because everyone likes him. Even after he voted her out, she still thinks he's great.

105067_d0829b_2.jpg
  6. Christine would be her next target, hands down.

105177_d1284_1.jpg
7. She put in a lot of trust in Donny, although they weren't officially working together.

p1020491.jpg

Edited by JEDI
Moved post from General Discussion thread