Nicole Franzel (Week 7) - HoH1 (dethroned), replacement nominee (Juror #3) - Evicted Aug. 14 - Re-entered house Aug. 21

I feel she is one of the few that wasn't a sheep, she tried to do what she wanted. Her biggest problem along with everyone else is she was blinded by Derrick, then again she is too nice for this game and nice people generally don't win, thats just the name of the game. I will hate to see her go but hopefully while in jury they can fill in the blanks so whoever comes back can shake up the house.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so upset that Nicole is going to be leaving the BBhouse. I hope she comes back, or Hayden. If only Christine had her own mind, then she could see she's being played hard. That's okay she will be next. Or hopefully Frankie is next. I really hope Nicole will make her way back into the bb house. Maybe if she gets a second chance, she will grow a backbone, and not be so nice.

She actually has been playing the game and trying to make moves, but OMG HER VOICE.  I am sorry, I can't say I will miss that at all should she go home on Thursday.  Yikes.  Too bad, because I really could have rooted for her, if only I could stand listening to her.

She actually has been playing the game and trying to make moves, but OMG HER VOICE.  I am sorry, I can't say I will miss that at all should she go home on Thursday.  Yikes.  Too bad, because I really could have rooted for her, if only I could stand listening to her.

ITA. Unfortunately she is naive, she was not in the BS and tried to work from the outside and she trusted Christine until it was too late, all contributed to her demise. Basically, the forming of the BS in the first few days doomed her. 

It's too bad she has to go because she was the only one who actually tried to break up the party, but it was too little too late.  She should have started earlier, a lot earlier.

Too naive and Christine ended up being her downfall.  Still don't know how she continued to trust Christine after learning about the BS.

Yeah, but it seems her trusting Christine or not had no impact on her being put up. Christine was told to do it so she did.

Maybe it would have been an easier decision for her if she thought Nicole didn't trust her, but in the end it didn't matter at all.

Yeah, but it seems her trusting Christine or not had no impact on her being put up. Christine was told to do it so she did.

Maybe it would have been an easier decision for her if she thought Nicole didn't trust her, but in the end it didn't matter at all.

agree

No impact on current events, but about everything that led up to it.

That is how stupid Christine is because she is not thinking about jury votes. The guys are using her to if their dirty work.

That is how stupid Christine is because she is not thinking about jury votes. The guys are using her to if their dirty work.

I'm thinking at this point Christine sees Victoria as her F2 so... she doesn't have to worry about jury votes.

That is if Christine even sees F2 as a possibility. Maybe/probably not. I may be giving her too much credit.

I don't like her but even I can see she has a chance w/ the right wins at the right time and w/ Victoria by her side.

The jury didn't want Rachel to win but had to give it to her cuz the only other choice was Porsche.

(sorry! just realized this is a Nicole thread! so sorry Nicole. :()

I'm thinking at this point Christine sees Victoria as her F2 so... she doesn't have to worry about jury votes.

That is if Christine even sees F2 as a possibility. Maybe/probably not. I may be giving her too much credit.

I don't like her but even I can see she has a chance w/ the right wins at the right time and w/ Victoria by her side.

The jury didn't want Rachel to win but had to give it to her cuz the only other choice was Porsche.

(sorry! just realized this is a Nicole thread! so sorry Nicole. :()

:lol: I don't know what the girls are thinking. Nicole could've made it far but she was too trusting.

I think that there may be 2 people coming back into the house and I would love to see Cody and Derrick's face if those 2 were Hayden and Nicole.  Donny has told Hayden Jacosta and Nicole that the puppet master is Derrick and its like they don't listen.  So where are those people right  now yes exactly out of the house.  I hope Nicole gets it before she leaves so if she does come back she will not trust him or if Hayden comes back she will hopefully convince him not to trust him either. She cannot help her voice she is from a part of the country where thats the way they talk I like it she does not bother me.

They all talk through their nose from her part of the country?  ROUGH.  Remind me to never visit there. 

A whole region of Fran Dreschers.  *shivers*

My husband is from Long Island and he has tried to talk with out the New York accent but there are words that he cannot prononce like water and quarter. 

I think that there may be 2 people coming back into the house and I would love to see Cody and Derrick's face if those 2 were Hayden and Nicole.  Donny has told Hayden Jacosta and Nicole that the puppet master is Derrick and its like they don't listen.  So where are those people right  now yes exactly out of the house.  I hope Nicole gets it before she leaves so if she does come back she will not trust him or if Hayden comes back she will hopefully convince him not to trust him either. She cannot help her voice she is from a part of the country where thats the way they talk I like it she does not bother me.

My grandson and I watch BB together sometimes and we both get the biggest kick out of the way Nicole talks. It doesn't bother me at all.

I do hope that there will be AT LEAST two people going back into the house, and it would be awesome if Nicole and Hayden got to go back, IMO. But if Nicole ends up getting evicted and stays in jury, she'll be fine. She'll have a great career in nursing and she can hold her head up high concerning her BB experience. She's a classy and decent person.

The update page says Cody wants to kiss Nicole. Nicole should kiss him a few times when Christine can see them just for fun. I think Christine's stringy hair would turn into snakes and she would try to petrify them with her squinty little eyes. 

OH MY GOODESS. I have not laughed that hard in a while! Nicole should have totally kissed Cody in front of Christine. I would have LOVED to see her reaction. However, Nicole doesn't like to show much PDA. But maybe it could have got Cody thinking, not to vote her out. Hmmm Doubtful. But hey it would have been worth a try on Nicole's part, and she could have drove Christine crazy at the same time. COME ON NICOLE lets get this house going crazy before you leave! Do something!

Guest 6Borders

I like Nicole but honestly I wish they would just flat out tell her she does not

hav the votes to stay so she will just shut up.  I almost went nuts listening to her

go on and one with her whiny campaign...can't imagine having to be in the BB house

and listen to that!!!

Guest 6Borders

I guess fans will damn her if she campaigns... and damn her if she doesn't.

Campaigning if fine it is's actually campaigning.  All she did was go over and over the same stuff.

If you are really trying to stay you sit down by yourself like Dan did and you come up with a stragedy

to stay, not just whine how loyal you are and you already have blood on your hands.

They all have blood on their hands... except Victoria... and she doesn't have any on her because it wouldn't go with any of her outfits.

LOL now that is funny but it might match one that big brother took LOL.  I am glad she is trying what I really don't like is that  they are letting her talk becase they think Donny has some deep dark plans that they need to know about.  It is amazing to me that grown men think that a 42 year old man that has not had one true alliance in that house has a plan to get all 6 of them out of the house.  I have decided that that house must eat all your brain cells or the boredom is kinda like a mirage in the desert.  Donny's game is up untless they bring back 2 players and those 2 players are Hayden and Nicole and that I would like to see because then they may have something to worry about.

I think I heard Derrick tell her this morning that campaigning won't help her.  She then just went from person and person and told them (in a non-campaigning way) how nifty it would be to keep her in the house. Most were gracious, but Cody aka "Closet Cody" looked like he wanted someone to put him out of his misery.  I hope they back door him soon.

Guest 6Borders

They all have blood on their hands... except Victoria... and she doesn't have any on her because it wouldn't go with any of her outfits.

or her makeup!!!!!

Seriously this is exactly why nobody makes any "big moves" in the house....they try and they

go on the block and/or get evicted!