Nicole Franzel (Week 7) - HoH1 (dethroned), replacement nominee (Juror #3) - Evicted Aug. 14 - Re-entered house Aug. 21

I think she got enough 'smarts' to get over Frankie's little performance in a day or two....

and will get back to trying to stay in the game even if it means evicting Golden Boy.

I think so.  There is so much that happens from now to then.  When Derrick gets around to talking to her, he'll pull her back to reality.

She got screwed over by everybody in that game, she better come up with a plan to hang around. 

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have said that I have to give Nicole creds for winning 3 HOH comps and being ready to make bold moves. The fails were not her fault but she is gutsy.

I like her. She is wishy washy but she played the best game she could and embraced the experience.

I have said that I have to give Nicole creds for winning 3 HOH comps and being ready to make bold moves. The fails were not her fault but she is gutsy.

I like her. She is wishy washy but she played the best game she could and embraced the experience.

I agree. If her plans would have worked, we would have a completely different game now. Her biggest problem was that she was forced to trust people that was in a better position in their original alliance. 

Guest 6Borders

I agree. If her plans would have worked, we would have a completely different game now. Her biggest problem was that she was forced to trust people that was in a better position in their original alliance. 

I like Nicole but she had no back-up plan!  Not entirely her fault but she claims to have watched this game every season and yet she has learned nada about how to really play it.  If Christine puts her up and she goes home she will probably be a bitter juor for a while and then get over it.  (Not sure Christine is smart enough to know that tho)

Please tell me this. I'm trying to get caught up. If Derek and Cody are responsible for getting her boyfriend out, why didnt she put them on the block? I'm reading trying to catch up these women Are not the brightest bb players. Can't they see the only people being evicted are women. Well you guys keep me updated.

Guest 6Borders

Please tell me this. I'm trying to get caught up. If Derek and Cody are responsible for getting her boyfriend out, why didnt she put them on the block? I'm reading trying to catch up these women Are not the brightest bb players. Can't they see the only people being evicted are women. Well you guys keep me updated.

I don't think she had advance warning (and she's too trusting).  Like last year, when JU-DoubleD (JUdd) got evicted on a BB Double E, the same thing happened to Hayden this year because that MORON Caleb (who also had no clue that his Bomp Squad bugged out weeks ago) was HOH and had to make the nom's and POV replacement.

I DID like her early on and when she wanted to back door Frankie, and I know she was played and it failed, BUT she is suppose to be a super fan and should have been prepared for the lying possibility or flip or however you want to spin it.

Her voice could scare the hair off a bear. Her DR sessions are an instantaneous MUTE!

And please, no more upshots of her pinched nose. shudders...

And to WAHHHH because her bf was booted and to WAH because trust was broken.... DO they NEVER watch this show? StoOpiD much?

I really feel bad she is leaving. She really embraced the Big Brother experience and against the odds did a good job. She won 3 HOH's and really tried to make big moves. She donned the unitard twice with pride.

She can snuggle with Hayden in the Jury House and compete for a spot back in the game.

At least she's TRIED to play the game. 

Christine has done nothing but ride the 'boys' alliance, agree and giggle with whoever she's talking with and put very

safe people on the block.

Victoria has bumbled along in a fog and only served the purpose of being a 'pawn'.

(She's worried more about what she's going to wear for her 'camera' time than the game)

As far as annoying goes... there are players a LOT more annoying than she is .....

Guest 6Borders

Nicole's downfall is trust and not being able to keep her mouth shut.

If she leaves Thursday (anything could change in the BB House of Dingus') she will be in

the Jury 4 to come back and have Hayden to confer with.

Christine just blew any chance of advancing.  Even if by some miracle she's sitting

at the end, there is no way she will win with this jury.  Nicole will see to it.  But the

guys aren't going to vote for a girl to win anyway.  They're the most misogynist group

of guys I've seen on BB.

Nicole's downfall is trust and not being able to keep her mouth shut.

If she leaves Thursday (anything could change in the BB House of Dingus') she will be in

the Jury 4 to come back and have Hayden to confer with.

Dingbat!

Christine has never had a shot..she's been in their (the guys) pocket from the get-go.  Frankie/Derrick have said as much.  She's too stupid to know or realize that. For a so called fan of the game, she should know  you just don't fall into an alliance cause your there (right place right time).  IT was discussed as she would be a good mole on the women's side to infiltrate and bring back info, to which she did.

And I hope her old man has plenty to say about her advances toward Cody.  There are ways to touch a friend, give a massage or scratch a back; but as a married women, this chic was groping and hoping for more.  She probably fantasizes riding off into the sunset with Cody.....hope they dump her and take Donny to F5, will serve her right!

opps sorry wrong thread....lol

I think at this point they've ALL made really dumb moves and said really dumb stuff when they shouldn't have.

I can't believe  that this band of misfits is actually still controlling the house.

They were lucky that the 'other' HGs never got their act together.