Nicole Franzel (Week 7) - HoH1 (dethroned), replacement nominee (Juror #3) - Evicted Aug. 14 - Re-entered house Aug. 21

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am loving it! Hope this time she gets Derrick or Frankie out.

Nicole is 100% on Team Derrick and she told him he is the one he trusts most in the house. They are ALL after Frankie.

I so hope that if given the chance, Nicole switches plans and backdoors CODY. 

She had the right idea when she said it would weaken Derrick if Cody were to leave.

Please, please, Nicole, keep this possibility in mind.  It's Derrick you gotta look out

for.  Frankie will stir up his own haters and implode.  Plus, keeping Frankie might

keep a target off you for a while.

Guest 6Borders

I like Nicole (except the voice and the endless extension of the alphabet on every 3rd word)

Unfortunately  she is one of those people who believe what she is told

because there is no reason to lie in her world!!

I'm glad she told Frankie she didn't trust him to not flip again and as for Christine, I think

she would be wise to wake up to Nicole is NOT "dumb Jordan" but could win the game the same way

as both Jordan and Maggie did!

It wasn't JUST Derrick that double crossed her.... THEY ALL did.

There isn't anyone in the house (except maybe Donny) who would have her back if 'push came to shove'.

All of them will tell her what they think she wants to hear at this point.

They pulled a real number on her... it's a wonder she's still hanging in there trying to play the game.

Gotta give her 'props' in my book :2thumbsup:

Guest 6Borders

I hope this big move works and she actually gets Frankie (or at least a Detonator) out.

She has got to stop with the oral diarrhea to Christine tho.  Sounds like Caleb is also

on her team now!

I don't understand why she trusts Derrick when he back-stabbed her and Hayde

I don't either, but I guess because she can't trust any of them she has to pick one side.

If she had balls, she'd play for herself. But just another lost girl waiting for direction.

Idiot

Whining and worried about what Frankie's so called famous sister will think of her. 

Star struck needing smacked by a Mack truck. pfft

Yep, but what more can you expect from someone from a little cowflop town that probable think the state fairs'  pie eating contest winner is a celeb and should have a street named after them..

Neither Nic or Vic have had an original thought during this entire season...

I don't think NIc is "star struck".  I feel she might now be totally conscience of what she should say by saying what she knows the person she is talking to wants to hear.  What and how she consoled Vic being an example.

I feels she knows she can't trust Christine farther than she can see her....hard to keep mouth shut around her when she wants Chris to feel they are still BFF's.  

Guest 6Borders

Lost every ounce of respect I had for Nicole.  She can't vote Frankie out because that would be voting

out charity!  Get a freaking grip on yourself Nicole...this is Big Brother not some celeb charity event!

I don't understand why she trusts Derrick when he back-stabbed her and Hayden. Ugh.

I am glad that you cleared that up for me. I was starting to think that I misunderstood what was going on and that Frankie was the only one that stabbed her in the back. To me, Derrick and Cody was the one who really shafted her and Hayden. I don't know why she seemed to lay all the blame on Frankie. But, all is good now, Frankie is a celebrity. SMH

I think she got enough 'smarts' to get over Frankie's little performance in a day or two....

and will get back to trying to stay in the game even if it means evicting Golden Boy.