Hayden Voss (Week 6) + D/E nominee (Juror #2) - EVICTED Aug. 7

Guest 6Borders

Guest 6Borders

Just to be clear, I think that hayden is the competition - for a lot of reasons - and I think that they overlook him. Someone said that they will eventually pick him off but I think that is going to be more difficult than they believe.

I agree. He comes off as the easy-going "hey bro" dude but he's really smart and

I think he knows the game well just from what I am seeing. With all the talk of "power couples"

from Frankie I don't think anyone is really seeing Hayden and Nicole as a power couple right

now.

I want him to stay around after the riff-raff leave and watch him really come busting out as

a game player.

Guest 6Borders

Hayden is starting to grow on me. I hope he can keep Nicole focused on backdooring Frankie.

I hope he can figure out a way to get Nicole to get Christine to use the POV.

I like Hayden because he has gotten this far and is able to bluntly tell Victoria that people call her a Princess and he tells her all her faults and he manages to still have her adore him.

He seems like a good player and hope he wins HOH tomorrow and makes some good moves like putting up Christine and Frankie.

Guest 6Borders

Christine will not be happy if Hayden makes HOH.....she now knows she is his target!

Nothing could make me happier in this game than if that happened, and if they have double HOH (which I think

that is over) I hope Donny gets the other one.  Nicole might even be able to play since it's a Double-E and

if it goes back to a single HOH.

I think it going to be the before or after comp because it doesn't take long so I think Hayden and Donny will do well they have days down pretty good.  Derrick and Cody and Franky and Zack may do well do who knows all I know is that I would love for Hayden or Donny to win HOH and evict one from the other side and Nicole win the second HOH and those idiots will have accomplished nothing but to draw the line.  Derrick thinks he is so smart he probably doesn't think that anyone will put him up but I think Hayden will be mad enough to do it.  I think he puts up Derrick and Cody if he wins the first HOH. 

1zx4ioh.jpg

:animated_bouncy:

Guest 6Borders

I was glad Hayden outed Christine & Frankie (and a few other things) and he

didn't do it with meanness, just matter-of-factness!

I was really looking forward to seeing him step up the game play.  If he gets

back in he will really have to make some hard and fast and BIG moves (if he can)