Who does your vote go to for AF?

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As I have stated many times and in many scenario's ... he should be disqualified from the voting...he is not being voted for for any other reason than because she said so, has nothing to do with the game, her followers have no interest in the game or even care about it...just because she said so they do so...I rest my case

As I have stated many times and in many scenario's ... he should be disqualified from the voting...he is not being voted for for any other reason than because she said so, has nothing to do with the game, her followers have no interest in the game or even care about it...just because she said so they do so...I rest my case

ITA! I can't believe that this is allowed to go on. Anybody with a built in fan base like that (or access to one) has a distinctly unfair advantage. I hope that anybody else wins the money over Frankie.

Guest 6Borders

I totally agree!!

Reiterating what I posted in the Frankie thread:

1.  Frankie should NOT be on regular BB, he should be on Celebrity BB and everyone plays for a charity

(equal playing field for "followers)

2.  AFP voting should be for live-feeders ONLY, and the 2-day free trial should be cut off before AFP voting starts

3.  Let the TV/BBAD/General public (and celebrity sister and her minions) vote on something like a trip for one of the HG's who played a great game

Isn't there some celebrity more famous than what's her name to put in a good word for anybody else?

I was thinking that military families should vote for Caleb or get a rally of voters.

Guest 6Borders

That is so unfair. If that little rat basterd wins AF I will so much fire off an email to CBS, and it won't be pretty. :furious3:

I already did, in fact the night Fakie made his "I alone will decide the winner of BB16" speech!  Not that Grodner (nor Less/Julie) cares or will do anything!

I just checked out Frankie's sister's twitter page, and subsequently Frankie's mom's twitter page. It looks like Joan is encouraging people to vote for Zach because Frankie and Donny both already won money. That's cool, I suppose, but I personally think Ariana and Joan should just try to refrain from campaigning for anyone and respect that actual fans/viewers of BB vote for their favorites. The Fan Favorite shouldn't be chosen by people who don't even watch the show. JMO

I just checked out Frankie's sister's twitter page, and subsequently Frankie's mom's twitter page. It looks like Joan is encouraging people to vote for Zach because Frankie and Donny both already won money. That's cool, I suppose, but I personally think Ariana and Joan should just try to refrain from campaigning for anyone and respect that actual fans/viewers of BB vote for their favorites. The Fan Favorite shouldn't be chosen by people who don't even watch the show. JMO

I agree. There has always been the family and friends votes and when they come from small towns, the town will vote for their "celebrity" but the mass twitter campaigns from people with vast followings is unfair. But then I often wonder if the winners really are chosen with the vote or if CBS chooses who they want to promote as the favorite.

Frankie's mother WAS asking for Frankie votes and she was getting a lot of HATE tweets. She must have decided to back off.

Almost forgot.....

"Vote 20 times per day. Voting closes Monday, Sept 22nd at 9:59am PT."

Just posted my last 20 votes for Donny 8:50 a.m.  EST

( hoping against hope SOMEONE wins... other than Frankie-doodle )