Who does your vote go to for AF?

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Toss up between Zack & Donny. Zack was always entertaining - too bad that he was 'besties" with the Frankie - that relationship cost him the game. Donny was too kindhearted with this group of sheep, plus he didn't stand a chance against an 8 man alliance . He did the best he could under the circumstances. He won some comps and he completed some missions as part of Team America.

I think Zack & Donny should team up together and do TAR.

Toss up between Zack & Donny. Zack was always entertaining - too bad that he was 'besties" with the Frankie - that relationship cost him the game. Donny was too kindhearted with this group of sheep, plus he didn't stand a chance against an 8 man alliance . He did the best he could under the circumstances. He won some comps and he completed some missions as part of Team America.

I think Zack & Donny should team up together and do TAR.

That would be epic..

Zach all the way.. he was the most entertaining.. had NO filter though...

I liked Donny, nice guy but he was not that entertaining.

Freakie is just plain annoying... every bad stereotype, over the top ( pun intended ) attention whore.. ( need I continue? )

Wouldn't bother voting for anyone else..

Raw deal ?

You mean The Reset Button ?

I thought it was actually one of BB's better Twists.

Nope, I mean Team America could have/should have saved Donny,  but chose not to.  Not cool, not cool at all.  They gave us all a big FU America!

I think I made up my mind. If Caleb is not in the F2 I am going to vote for him for AFP

Just because he served our country and did his tour overseas.

No matter what the embellishment is .... he was there to protect all Americans :flags_unitedstates:

Donny (still)

They tried for weeks and weeks to get rid of the guy... but had to be content with picking off the other HGs

that weren't in their 'gang' (which was OK because the others were on the 'hit' list too).

Donny just hung in there  and didn't act agitated or 'woe is me' knowing he was their target.

Takes a self-confident person to keep cool while everyone around you is trying to plot your demise.

I think I made up my mind. If Caleb is not in the F2 I am going to vote for him for AFP

Just because he served our country and did his tour overseas.

No matter what the embellishment is .... he was there to protect all Americans :flags_unitedstates:

Wait a minute! A few weeks ago, practically everybody on this site was commenting about how delusional Caleb was to be thinking he could be AFP. Now he has people changing their vote to him. Can't believe I am saying this, but maybe Caleb is not that delusional.  :huh2:

Guest 6Borders

Wait a minute! A few weeks ago, practically everybody on this site was commenting about how delusional Caleb was to be thinking he could be AFP. Now he has people changing their vote to him. Can't believe I am saying this, but maybe Caleb is not that delusional.  :huh2:

NOT me!  I would not vote for Caleb just because he served his Country (he lied about going to West Point and a few other things about his service, which are very dishonorable to me) but it's as good a reason as any, and as good as my reason for voting Donny cos he was a nice guy who played a clean game! 

I would rather see Caleb in F2 over Victoria (aka: the useless plastic house plant) because at least he played the game, but I do not want him to win BB or especially AFP mostly because of his EGO!