Amber Borzotra (Week 5) - replacement nominee - EVICTED July 31

She has the best opportunity in the world because she is protected by cameras and mics 24/7

and security is 2' behind those walls at all times, not to mention we have an under-cover (very

DEEP cover) Police Officer in the house (even tho she does not know that) and the DR, plus I think Cody and

Hayden would jump right in, probably Frankie and maybe even Zach if she were in danger!

I also think she is in no danger from Caleb physically because I think he's a big talking wimp!

If she were in the house with Willie Hantz and he were doing this I think the guys would be worried.

Oh I know that, but I mean she's not doing it because she thinks she still has to play nice for her game.

If she knows her game is over maybe she will let it all out.

She's probably safer from Caleb in that house than she will be when they're both out in the world.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Watching last night - Amber spent a long time with Caleb in the beehive around the 1:30 into the 2 am hour.

She was friendly to him and even did some giggling. She told him the story she has been telling everyone that she has a secret but she won't tell because she doesn't want to use it for her game.

Caleb talking to Amber about his 3 year relationship. Then about a second girl that told Caleb she loved him. They used to go hunting together.

Amber is determined to use him to try and get the votes to stay.

little giggles with him.

Guest 6Borders

Watching last night - Amber spent a long time with Caleb in the beehive around the 1:30 into the 2 am hour.

She was friendly to him and even did some giggling. She told him the story she has been telling everyone that she has a secret but she won't tell because she doesn't want to use it for her game.

Caleb talking to Amber about his 3 year relationship. Then about a second girl that told Caleb she loved him. They used to go hunting together.

Amber is determined to use him to try and get the votes to stay.

little giggles with him.

Well, you gotta give her props for trying (not much). Now if she asked him to walk out the

door for her tomorrow night in exchange for mock marriage and two virtual kids if she

stays in the BB house and gets the 500K, and he agrees that would be something.

Did she really say that though??? I read several feed transcripts and the only time I saw those word used was Caleb telling Frankie she said that.

I'm pretty sure I watched that. She was saying that all the guys she dated were like him and she got really hurt and that is the reason her guard is up. She was really working it. I believe its because Derrick and Cody told her that she would need Caleb's vote.

I'm pretty sure I watched that. She was saying that all the guys she dated were like him and she got really hurt and that is the reason her guard is up. She was really working it. I believe its because Derrick and Cody told her that she would need Caleb's vote.

I don't see why she shouldn't work him. Every one is working someone in that house. There's nothing of a "come on" in that statement.

It doesn't matter at this point because if she said "Boo" he'll say that means she wants him.

At the end of the day... I hope she goes out the door Thursday.....

Don't think I can stand seeing Caleb make more of an ass out of himself than he has the past few days.

I like Amber and I think she is getting a raw deal. First she is trying to tell those dumb women that the men are picking them off. But if course they don't listen and again a man will win this year. I have the feeds and I don't think Amber has lead Caleb on.....but he won't see it that way.....Caleb is pathetic.

Doesn't matter. Amber decided that it would be a great strategy to name Caleb as her new target. The word got back to Caleb via the guys. Now Amber is going out on a 9-0 vote and the guys have welcomed Caleb back into their arms as a loyal alliance member.

Did she really think that anyone in this house knows how to keep a secret??

I like Amber and I think she is getting a raw deal. First she is trying to tell those dumb women that the men are picking them off. But if course they don't listen and again a man will win this year. I have the feeds and I don't think Amber has lead Caleb on.....but he won't see it that way.....Caleb is pathetic.

I love it that she is trying to get the girls to band together now. But, I remember when Paola mentioned girls alliance, you could hear crickets in the room. Back then she figured she would have the men to protect her. So, now it is to late. I was ready to see her gone at least 2 weeks ago.

Guest 6Borders

At the end of the day... I hope she goes out the door Thursday.....

Don't think I can stand seeing Caleb make more of an ass out of himself than he has the past few days.

Hopefully it's a given that she leaves, but some of the talk yesterday kept flipping

to keeping her. I can see production making "suggestions & senarios" in the DR!

Caleb has topped himself continually in the back end of the donkey getting bigger dept. so

I would expect he will continue to do so.

One Chase, I am with you 100%. She is getting a raw deal. The only reason she's going is because she's female. There is no other reason to get her out. At least she participates in the house, she likes to cook and she cleans up the kitchen. I feel so bad for her.

I am, admittedly, terrible at this but I've no clue why they would evict amber at this point and more so; no clue why they would backdoor her. She deserves better and if it comes to pass, I hope she tells them to kiss it. Those unnattractive girls - and they are - want her gone out of jealousy. That much I get. They shook the female ugly tree good and hard for season 16.

Yes, but when Joey was trying to rally the women they all looked at her like she had two heads. They were all too willing to serve her right up to the guys, so I say the women are now getting their just desserts. How many seasons does this have to happen?

On the feeds Amber frantically watches every person and always know exactly what room everyone is in and will follow people when she thinks there is game talk.

I think people just don't trust her and they are annoyed by her.

In High School she played 3 sports and excelled at all of them and she is very athletic.

I think if there is a endurance comp like the ones build for smaller lighter people she will win that no doubt.

Yes, but when Joey was trying to rally the women they all looked at her like she had two heads. They were all too willing to serve her right up to the guys, so I say the women are now getting their just desserts. How many seasons does this have to happen?

I have to agree that they deserve to be picked off one by one. It is really annoying that the women that get in the house never have each others backs. They always sell each other out starting within the first week. And it doesn't help that BB recruits so many that are just pretty faces and that's the basis of their whole game.

Yeah I have to agree with you.....oh well another one bites the dust

Guest 6Borders

Yeah I have to agree with you.....oh well another one bites the dust

Chase!!!!!!!!!! Good to see you!

Perhaps Caleb will offer himself up as the (again) ultimate (in his warped and twisted mind) sacrifice

for his queen (oh geeze & barf) and really accompany Amber to meet Julie (hope production is standing

by to slide that extra chair into place and have the wide angle lense ready, and her lawyers in tow with

restraining order).

If she leaves tomorrow (and as much as I hate bring-backs) maybe she can do the next BB Dull Stars!!

You are right. i said Paola but I meant Joey. They couldn't wait to tell the guys that she was trying to start a girls alliance. Every year, it seems that the guys have an alliance of 4 or more guys on the first night and the women sell each other out by day 2 because one of the guys showed them a little attention.

Does anyone know if she had some kind of tragedy or something bad happen to her? She alluded to something with her family last night around midnight BBT, but said she wouldn't discuss it until after the season. Just wondering if it is more than a bad break-up.