Amber Borzotra (Week 5) - replacement nominee - EVICTED July 31

I was hoping all of that food being left out would give the stupid ones incurable squirts and they'd be forced to leave....

Then I realized the house would be empty.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Amber may have flirted with Caleb (matter of fact with most guys in the house) but she also said no when things got intense and made it clear she was not interested. I bet it's not the first time she's gone through this scenario.

Frankie said it last night, she flirts with all the males but it didn't work on me so we're not close. Geeze Frankie, we're surprised the flirting didn't work on you. It probably would on 3/4 of America.

Guest 6Borders

Amber may have flirted with Caleb (matter of fact with most guys in the house) but she also said no when things got intense and made it clear she was not interested. I bet it's not the first time she's gone through this scenario.

Frankie said it last night, she flirts with all the males but it didn't work on me so we're not close. Geeze Frankie, we're surprised the flirting didn't work on you. It probably would on 3/4 of America.

I thought Frankie said that about Brittany (but I could be wrong).

No matter what Amber did or did not do in the first several days (which we are mostly not privvy to), Caleb said he saw her at the airport and just knew they were destined to be together and had been put into the BB House for said same reason, and we are now Day 35+ in the BB House and he is still not getting the message!

I remember Amber in the early days (lo a month ago+) say that she only dated "black guys" and she was flirting with Devin at the time. She's made it clear to Caleb and DR (aka America) that she is not interested in Caleb and never will be.

If you playback last night feeds she is not stop.

She keeps telling everyone she has a reason to be there and she has a story she hasn't told and she will tell them when the time is right.

Guest 6Borders

I hope they can continue to convice her that she has the votes to stay

and production doesn't give her the usual heads-up hints that it's going to

be a blindside. We could use some serious drama Thusday.

She needs to leave. She is almost (because no one could be that bad) worse

than her broken-record boyfriend Caleb about how she deserves to stay, fought

her butt off and will be happy if she makes jury.

Don't know why Frankie and Zach keep saying it will be 9-0 because

Caleb is sure to vote for her.

No matter what Amber did or did not do in the first several days (which we are mostly not privvy to), Caleb said he saw her at the airport and just knew they were destined to be together and had been put into the BB House for said same reason, and we are now Day 35+ in the BB House and he is still not getting the message!

I remember Amber in the early days (lo a month ago+) say that she only dated "black guys" and she was flirting with Devin at the time. She's made it clear to Caleb and DR (aka America) that she is not interested in Caleb and never will be.

Thats how I see it too--I think everyone flirted with everyone and it was fun for each of them at first to be playful and get to know one another. She couldnt have known that Caleb would be a preditor. At this point, I dont know what she could have done to get him off of her--if she had been too forceful with rejection, he would have made her life hell until she bent to his will.

I hate seeing this happen to any woman. It happens in the work place, relationships, and any scenario where the male has any perception of power.(Not every time, just saying that if a guy like him thinks he has power, he will use it in a similiar fashion) The woman is in a lose-lose situation and sadly its something many have come to accept as part of life.

Thats how I see it too--I think everyone flirted with everyone and it was fun for each of them at first to be playful and get to know one another. She couldnt have known that Caleb would be a preditor. At this point, I dont know what she could have done to get him off of her--if she had been too forceful with rejection, he would have made her life hell until she bent to his will.

I hate seeing this happen to any woman. It happens in the work place, relationships, and any scenario where the male has any perception of power.(Not every time, just saying that if a guy like him thinks he has power, he will use it in a similiar fashion) The woman is in a lose-lose situation and sadly its something many have come to accept as part of life.

Spot on. Good post!

Guest 6Borders

Exactly! Even tho BB allegedly does all kinds of background checks & psyc profiles even they miss stuff (and have often).

Amber has tried everything to discourage him, the other HG's have tried to tell him over and over that she' not into him and

nothing has worked. I guess the upside about this vs. real life is Amber has the tapes and about 9 million witnesses and no judge in the world is going to think twice about giving her a restraining order if she needs one.

As for Amber's game play, I doubt she would have had much game even without Caleb ruining

what little she does have and taking wins away from her as his own. She strikes me as just another

model using BB to further her career.

She'd have no game at all, 'cept for batting her eyelids at Cody, and wiggling her behind.. Yeah she is strong some of the trials but no game sense or original thought in the rest of the game.. poor social game, granted it may have been hindered by her stalker, but she's not liked by the girls, and seen as a hinderance by most of the guys, (primarily because of her hold over Caleb).

won't miss her, but the house is getting verrrrrry boring...

Amber has tried everything to discourage him, the other HG's have tried to tell him over and over that she' not into him and

nothing has worked.

The other guys in the house have used Caleb's obsession against Amber. They were constantly working to get him fired up to try to get her affections or to tear her down. When they were telling him that she didn't care about him it wasn't to help him or her, it was only to fuel his anger at her so they could safely put her on the block and get her out.

Good game playing for them in the BB world but doesn't say much for their treatment of women. Wonder how they would feel about their sisters being trapped in that situation.

I am actually frustrated that she really can't stand him but what does she say to him??? She tells him that he's "perfect and genuine" and that her guard is merely up because of getting burned by guys like him in the past. Furthering his belief that if he just continues showing her his affections, she will eventually lower her guard and let him into her heart.

Why Amber?!?! For a vote????

I am actually frustrated that she really can't stand him but what does she say to him??? She tells him that he's "perfect and genuine" and that her guard is merely up because of getting burned by guys like him in the past. Furthering his belief that if he just continues showing her his affections, she will eventually lower her guard and let him into her heart.

I think it's because she is smart enough to know that to get firm with him will be a hard day in hell for her. I've read enough on here to know that you know him personally, and I can say that my heart goes out to you. Seems to me that you genuinly liked this guy and you only want to see him be okay. I think that makes you a good friend who realizes that this will follow you beyond this game and you are doing the right thing by standing by, as best you can, the person you know in real life.

But if she were your friend, and not him--how much would your perception of her behaviour change?

Amber doesn't want to piss nuthead off. Afraid it'll ruin her game. Somebody needs to tell her she has no game so she can tell him to eff himself.

True - and she also just drains people with her endless talking and now her campaigning. She says the same things over and over.

I think people want her out not only because she is very athletic and might win the next endurance comp but because she is so clingy and boring.

I think it's because she is smart enough to know that to get firm with him will be a hard day in hell for her. I've read enough on here to know that you know him personally, and I can say that my heart goes out to you. Seems to me that you genuinly liked this guy and you only want to see him be okay. I think that makes you a good friend who realizes that this will follow you beyond this game and you are doing the right thing by standing by, as best you can, the person you know in real life.

But if she were your friend, and not him--how much would your perception of her behaviour change?

I am rather a straight forward person. While I always strive to be kind, I am honest. There ARE ways to be honest and not make enemies in the house rather than let others control your path. It is extremely difficult for me to place 100% of the blame on Caleb when she says to him that he's perfect and genuine and that the only reason she wouldn't be interested is her past hurts. It makes me wonder what else she has said to him that the cameras did not show.

And before this post gets jumped all over, I do see Caleb's behavior as obsessive and I am still disturbed over his attitude towards women in general.

But he is now definitely being led to believe that her feelings are more than they really are. He had the truth handed to him and now she's convinced him that what she said was taken out of context. Grrrrr.

No jumping all over your post from me. I dont see Amber as totally helpless, nor do I see her as a strong BB game player. I dont think Caleb is the reason she wont win, I just think he is a shadow on her game play that she cant shake no matter what she does. But off she goes and I'm not particulary sad to see her go.

Frankly, I have a soft spot for boys like Caleb. I always loved breaking their hearts.

I am rather a straight forward person. While I always strive to be kind, I am honest. There ARE ways to be honest and not make enemies in the house rather than let others control your path. It is extremely difficult for me to place 100% of the blame on Caleb when she says to him that he's perfect and genuine and that the only reason she wouldn't be interested is her past hurts. It makes me wonder what else she has said to him that the cameras did not show.

And before this post gets jumped all over, I do see Caleb's behavior as obsessive and I am still disturbed over his attitude towards women in general.

But he is now definitely being led to believe that her feelings are more than they really are. He had the truth handed to him and now she's convinced him that what she said was taken out of context. Grrrrr.

Nobody can lead an intelligent.. well balanced person.

Caleb WANTS her to want him so he sees what his sick mind wants to see.

Oh no, she is def leading him on and that ain't cool but she is under the impression that this was all Caleb's DOIN and he got the guys to go along. If she knew that the guys can't stand him and it wasn't his idea, oh what she would say lol

Did she really say that though??? I read several feed transcripts and the only time I saw those word used was Caleb telling Frankie she said that.

Guest 6Borders

At this juncture I could care less if she tells Caleb off or jumps in bed with him

right before eviction...if the latter happened he would follow her out the door, a

dozen psychologists and psychiatriasts could deal with it and we'd have two

problems solved for the BB16 fans and the rest could get back to the game.

Amber won some comps...big deal, look what she was up against! She is no

"beast in competition" (3 HG's got 5K each over that one) and she has become

annoying as a tick on a dog without Advantix!

Tomorrow night cannot come soon enough...let the fireworks begin!

Amber doesn't want to piss nuthead off. Afraid it'll ruin her game. Somebody needs to tell her she has no game so she can tell him to eff himself.

Definitely! I wish someone would be kind enough to give her that opportunity.

Guest 6Borders

Definitely! I wish someone would be kind enough to give her that opportunity.

She has the best opportunity in the world because she is protected by cameras and mics 24/7

and security is 2' behind those walls at all times, not to mention we have an under-cover (very

DEEP cover) Police Officer in the house (even tho she does not know that) and the DR, plus I think Cody and

Hayden would jump right in, probably Frankie and maybe even Zach if she were in danger!

I also think she is in no danger from Caleb physically because I think he's a big talking wimp!

If she were in the house with Willie Hantz and he were doing this I think the guys would be worried.