Donny Thompson (Week 5) -Team America

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 6Borders

Still my #1 FAVORITE!!!!

Loved his family and his GF...real down-home people you would want to

be friends with (and the fact that they made Jeff look like a jerk was a bonus).

I sure hope the powers that be keep Donny safe this week and we get a chance

to see what the real game is he's been brewing, not to mention it's always

great to start (or end) the day with a good Donnyism!!!

Sat at 1:56 ish am Amber, Christine and Nicole talking about back dooring Donny. Amber and Christine said they really want to back door Donny.

If the women don't see that they will be picked off one by one then they deserve to be on the block and voted out each week. The only reason a woman wasn't sent home last week was because Devin blew up the guy's alliance and the guys decided to punish him for betraying them.

Planning to put Donny on the block proves how stupid they are. They would be doing just what the guys want since Donny is on their hit list. But other than winning some comps, Donny isn't playing BB. It seems like he is just sitting back, being the nice guy and refusing to really talk game or forge any kind of alliance.

Totally agree temple..... He really can't trust anyone. Damn Derrick is always bringing him up for noms....he is so hoping he gets voted out. If he does, it will miss up TA.

Derrick wants Brittney to leave. On the feeds it is mostly Frankie working hard to get Donny on the block and even some of the girls. The only one that wants Donny to leave over Brittney is Amber.

Brit and Donny talking about what holidays, etc they missed at time they started BB.

Donny said he missed Father's Day. He thinks he got his Dad a bag of Fire Ant Killer :smartass2:

Just FYI......

Brit and Donny talking about what holidays, etc they missed at time they started BB.

Donny said he missed Father's Day. He thinks he got his Dad a bag of Fire Ant Killer :smartass2:

Just FYI......

Bless his heart :angel_not:

Derrick wants Brittney to leave. On the feeds it is mostly Frankie working hard to get Donny on the block and even some of the girls. The only one that wants Donny to leave over Brittney is Amber.

I agree that Derrick wants Brittany to leave, but Derrick is the one who is always talking about putting Donny on the block. He was already talking about it while he was still HoH and how this week he should go up, even when Cody was saying he didn't want to put him up.

I agree that Derrick wants Brittany to leave, but Derrick is the one who is always talking about putting Donny on the block. He was already talking about it while he was still HoH and how this week he should go up, even when Cody was saying he didn't want to put him up.

But everyone but Jocasta is talking about putting Donny on the block. It seems that people only want to say it is Derrick. Cody didn't want to put anyone on the block and doesn't want to put anyone as a replacement. Cody has proven to not really know that to play the game he has to make moves.... besides the moves on the women in the house.

I do think Donny thinks TA is his alliance and maybe that is why he doesn't talk game with others.

I wish that I the bb gods would somehow get the low five get together and get the detonators out. I hate it win one group controls the game the whole season. Starting to get to be no reason to watch.

I know I am about the only person who actually wants Donny to go to the end.... :(

There are a lot of Donny fans out there

Just a while ago Donny was talking to Zach and Hayden and trying to make an alliance and get Cody in it too. He Zach and Hayden to talk Cody into putting up Caleb.

It is nice to see that he is finally maybe going to play the game a little.

I do think Donny thinks TA is his alliance and maybe that is why he doesn't talk game with others.

I wish that I the bb gods would somehow get the low five get together and get the detonators out. I hate it win one group controls the game the whole season. Starting to get to be no reason to watch.

I know I am about the only person who actually wants Donny to go to the end.... :(

I'd like to see Donny go to the end or close to it. And I agree these guys have too much power, something has to break them up to make the game more interesting, bring some emotion in there. As seems to have happened the past few years, all the women are getting evicted first, this year it's just more of the same.