The Fake 8

Ok, they are no longer the Bomb Squad. But they are still the Fake 8, LOL. However, I have to give credit where credit is due. The Fake 8 seems to have this game locked up. There does not seem to be any opposition! Some Fake 8 members have lulled Donny into a false sense of security with side alliances. Donny actually think that he will be around for awhile because of his pseudo alliances: Team America, and the possible Donny, Zach, Hayden and Cody alliance. The Team America alliance is shaky because Derrick is throwing Donny under the bus every chance he gets . And I believe that the Donny, Zach, Hayden and Cody alliance was only proposed so that Donny would stop talking to the girls against the Fake 8. They have no intention of honoring it. When Donny is put on the block or backdoored, they can easily claim that they voted for him to stay but was outnumbered. Donny is on the short list for eviction, he had better form a true alliance soon.

That large of an alliance with so few people is a joke.

That is why I lmao off with comments such as they're superfans and playing so smart. I guess I can't wait for them to start picking each other off, and Amber and Christine are the first to go.

That is why I lmao off with comments such as they're superfans and playing so smart. I guess I can't wait for them to start picking each other off, and Amber and Christine are the first to go.

When 3/4 of the HG's align and think they're being saavy you KNOW there's some dipshits under that roof.

Imagine if they had to pick teams for say... football? Wind up with 15 vs 7 lol