Devin Shepherd (Week 3) - EVICTED (July 17

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 6Borders

Good thing he's only a minor-league (former) baseball player and not a wrestler or Grodner would

find a way to keep him.

I think that devin made an ass of himself. I hate that fake grin and how he pontificates and I was sick of the daughter thing, pronto. At least he was entertaining which the rest of them are not. I would keep him for awhile.

Yeah. I friggin hate Devin, but I've grown quite adept at muting or ignoring him one way or another (I actually quickly cover my eyes or turn my head when he comes on screen. LOL). And it seems he has a necessary role as drama creator... I'm sure I would loathe him again once his antics returned if he made it though this week. Imagine Caleb's ego boost after surviving his "heroic" sacrifice to be on the block. Ugh. Caleb needs to go.

Would be fun if several of them secretly vote to evict Caleb with the idea of blaming someone else for that vote and Devin ended up staying.

I wish that would happen just once. Everyone in the house thinking they are on the outside of some huge alliance would be hilarious!

Would be fun if several of them secretly vote to evict Caleb with the idea of blaming someone else for that vote and Devin ended up staying.

That would be the best! I'm so sick of this follow the leader with house votes. It makes week after week predictable and boring.

i usually wished when a hg's volunteer to go on the block they end up getting the boot for breaking one of bb cardinal rules

would have been a more interesting week if devin would have won pov imo :animated_bouncy:

i usually wished when a hg's volunteer to go on the block they end up getting the boot for breaking one of bb cardinal rules

would have been a more interesting week if devin would have won pov imo :animated_bouncy:

I wish that too; then I wouldn't have to actively root for Devin (barf).

Caleb has to go. What are the chances?

It IS possible....Cody, Amber, Nicole, Christine, Hayden (maybe?) maybe Frankie since he knows Dev will target Zach (so he doesnt have to...) or Brit. Dev did save her....

No way Jocasta, Vic, or Zach vote to keep Dev though. No idea about Donny.

Donny wants to get the broken 8 out the door. He would vote to get Caleb out the door. I don't think Jocasta really has anything against Devin and if Donny discussed it with her, she would probably vote to keep Devin. Christine and Nicole have bounced around the idea of voting for Devin just to try to put the blame on Donny and Jocasta. It would really be funny, like omahaguy said, if enough people thought they were screwing with the vote to mess up someone else's game and ended up keeping Devin.

I am stunned that BB didn't make it for him to win POV. Donny didn't like the way that Devin treated him weeks ago and now it is payback, I guess. Finally realized who Devin reminds me of.........a young OJ Simpson. He has that same ever ready, guileless grin and good looks. Totally wrong for Big Brother.

Guest rkoshack

Am I the only one that actually likes Devin? I think he's a good guy......just very, very terrible at this game. Like possibly one of the worst players of all time

Am I the only one that actually likes Devin? I think he's a good guy......just very, very terrible at this game. Like possibly one of the worst players of all time

I am not a fan of Devin, but I think he is a decent guy who really cares about his daughter and wants the best for her. He was definitely not cut out for a game like this that REQUIRES a certain amount of lying, scheming and/or manipulating. Either that or has the ability to ride the coattails of someone who has those qualities. Trying to play this game with honesty and integrity will only get you a fast eviction.

would have been a more interesting week if devin would have won pov imo :animated_bouncy:Agreed.

Agreed.

And would be more interesting in the house if he stayed. He is a creep for sure, but from now on it's so predictable.

Guest 6Borders

I am stunned that BB didn't make it for him to win POV. Donny didn't like the way that Devin treated him weeks ago and now it is payback, I guess. Finally realized who Devin reminds me of.........a young OJ Simpson. He has that same ever ready, guileless grin and good looks. Totally wrong for Big Brother.

Slim, I was thinking the same thing, how much he reminds of of OJ Simpson...the stupid grin, the total narcissistic attitude and thinks

everyone loves him so much!

I can't stand this guy but it would be PURE BB GOLD if the house flipped and voted Caleb out. I doubt that is going to

happen tho, because these people are scared of their own shadows, let alone making a decision like this. I predict it

will be unamious to vote Devin out tonite.

Slim, I was thinking the same thing, how much he reminds of of OJ Simpson...the stupid grin, the total narcissistic attitude and thinks

everyone loves him so much!

I can't stand this guy but it would be PURE BB GOLD if the house flipped and voted Caleb out. I doubt that is going to

happen tho, because these people are scared of their own shadows, let alone making a decision like this. I predict it

will be unamious to vote Devin out tonite.

You hit the nail on the head. I don't like him either but it would be a gas if he stayed.

1zx4ioh.jpg

:animated_bouncy:

Guest 6Borders

Way to go idiot...tell them you are a "physical AND mental competition MONSTER" and that's why

they should keep you (not to mention they should believe you won't do another 360)!

Good exit plan tho: finish your degree, be the best dad you can, stay out of the limelight and rehab

and you'll be ok!