Caleb Reynolds (Week 3) - Nominated by Derrick

Don't know the dude but I DO know that weaving a STORY and SCENARIO in your head that doesn't exist is NOT normal. I don't think a NO NO don't do that again will suffice. He needs to discuss it with a therapist.

Guest 6Borders

Ok, this is officially CREEPY! If that is the best BB could get out of the DR sessions

for last night's show then this wack-job needs to be pulled from the game and gotten

into therapy ASAP!!

I am no Amber fan but no woman (or anyone for that matter) should be in this position,

game or no game. She's tried letting him down easy, being nice, trying to be friends,

ignoring him...nothing seems to work. In real life at least she could get away from him.

get a restraining order, have him arrested or beat up....!

There have been some pretty over-the-top crushes in the house (Diane on Drew; GM on NIck...)

and some pretty mean harassment (Howie on April) but this is a serious situation.

Beyond Caleb's disturbing behavior is the alleged fact that the two families are planning

intervention...this is beyond ridiculous. I can just imagine how Caleb's brothers plan to have a

serious talk with him..('bro..you're too good for that ho"..."remember, you're 6' tall dude")

BB better quit hiding behind their disclaimer (have they learned nothing from last year)

and realize they are making pleny of money from BB and this publicity is just sick (if that

is what they are after), cut their loses and put the DR people on the keep-Devin train.

The editing in tonites show sure didn't try to soften Amber's feelings toward him.

Bet he's not going to enjoy watching this episode when he gets home.

His beady eyes are gonna cry!

I am sure Amber is safe and will be just fine. :lookaround:

This is the Big Brother house. There will always be people acting creepy.

If you ask me, they're all creepy. Unfortunately, some are a lot more than others.

His beady eyes are gonna cry!

If you ask me, they're all creepy. Unfortunately, some are a lot more than others.

I found Brittany a few years down the road...

norman-bates-mother-o.gif

I'd put Caleb neck n neck with Devon for Whacky-ville...

Amber could've put the KIBOSH on Caleb by now but she hasn't because in her mind he'll destroy what little game she has. ( I'm still looking for her game mind you )

I found Brittany a few years down the road...

norman-bates-mother-o.gif

I'd put Caleb neck n neck with Devon for Whacky-ville...

Amber could've put the KIBOSH on Caleb by now but she hasn't because in her mind he'll destroy what little game she has. ( I'm still looking for her game mind you )

lol. She knows that. I guess her best gameplay now is to pit Cody against Caleb and watch who wins that pony show.