Frankie Grande (Week 3) - Team America

His personality is bigger than his own ego. He surely acts like trying to play Andy's game, but acting at and actually playing it are two different things. Must say he has given me a lot of chuckles so far, but I am not fan enough to want him to win. Hope most just using him as a number right now. I think his hang up with Donny is he knows Donny is going to be the "Most Loved Player" by America this year, the title he wanted.

I really liked him first two weeks, but he is definetly playing the rat game.. The problem is Andy, was good at being a rat, Frankie is just a rat bastard...

His personality is bigger than his own ego. He surely acts like trying to play Andy's game, but acting at and actually playing it are two different things. Must say he has given me a lot of chuckles so far, but I am not fan enough to want him to win. Hope most just using him as a number right now. I think his hang up with Donny is he knows Donny is going to be the "Most Loved Player" by America this year, the title he wanted.

Hey I think you are spot on. Good analysis

Same here. The sooner those two leave the better as far as I'm concerned. It still irks me to death that viewers voted Derrick on Team America. That move made his ego grow as big as the house. He's totally playing Helen's game now, and I hope his fate is the same as hers.

Just not a Frankie fan. He has calmed down some but I saw him playing the "Andy game" and he lost me on that.

thank you I have said the same thing didn't like Andy playing his game dislike Andy's game even more with Frankie playing it. I do think he thought he would be a fan favorite but he is not. He should have never told Devin last week that Zack was staying ever. It did nothing to promote his game and he looked bad when he did it. Plus I do not think he thought Devin would be done with the alliance either. I think he thought it would put him in Calebs place with Devin. Of course this is just my opinion.

Good god. Do people really eat apples like that? friggin gross.

You're already losing me, Frankie. Reel in the chomping please.

What do you want from a person who picks up chips from the bedroom carpet and eats them because "I can't see wasting them." He is so gross.