Is there a second HoH room?

The second bedroom is probably the room that they have used when they did the Pandora's box thing. Door comes off the main HoH room. Bathroom is shared between the two. But since (I believe) the second HoH is dethroned the next day, the room is technically only used the one night though the HoH seems to be able to invite someone to join them up there and use the room.

Thanks, straycat. I had forgotten about the Pandora's box room, and the one-night only thing was something I wondered about, too. (Why build a whole new room for only one night a week?)

Maybe you can answer this, too: Are the monitors in the HoH room tuned to the same feeds that subscribers buy, and do they get their feeds turned off when we do?

(Jeez, I'm awfully curious for so early on a Saturday morning. :) You'd think I was looking to rent out the room )

They don't show us the HoH screen too often but I would think there is just one camera in each room, set up to view one wide angle of the room, which feeds the HoH room. I don't think they can move or zoom the camera. The HoH wouldn't get cut off from the feeds like we do since most of the time we are cut off because they are doing something BB doesn't want us to see until they air it (or for singing or name dropping).

Are the monitors in the HoH room tuned to the same feeds that subscribers buy, and do they get their feeds turned off when we do?

I've always had the impression that the HOHR TV only gets 3 static views. One is a long shot of the KT/DT, the second displays the LR (couches and two nominee chairs) and the third displays the upstairs walkway from the stairs to the HOHR door.

I've always had the impression that the HOHR TV only gets 3 static views. One is a long shot of the KT/DT, the second displays the LR (couches and two nominee chairs) and the third displays the upstairs walkway from the stairs to the HOHR door.

Yes, I agree. This was mentioned several times this season by the HG's in the back yard.