BB16 General Discussion (non-houseguest-specific)

JEDI

Guest 6Borders

First decision that BB has made that I am happy about is the have-nots being the ones who have the least activity and I hope they continue with this method. It means that the HGs have control over their fate instead of the HoH getting to chose to punish the ones they want weak for the comps.

I agree!

I also think there should be an automatic penalty nom & immediate Have Not status for thowing a comp!!

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zach being HOH is great of TV. He is unpredictable and is sick of putting donny up and so am I! I really hope he puts up christine! she sucks and he is right. What has she done for them lately besides, her words, “been in the right room at the right time”. TEs I am not a fan of victoria, but give the girl a break. SHe isn’t a threat.

His power trip will be the end of his demise. He'll go so far off the rails that even his alliance won't want to keep him in there. Can't say I would blame them but if that happens I want a front row seat.

I'm tired of these wussies nominating women. None of them have the kahonnes to stick a guy up there beside Donny. It's going to be very interesting when the game gets to the point they have to eat their own. May the best wussy win. :animated_rotfl:

I agree!

I also think there should be an automatic penalty nom & immediate Have Not status for thowing a comp!!

Agreed! And that moron Julie had to ask Derrick if he threw the comp, really? It was evident and it should not be permitted because it changes the whole game. Derrick had to make a point of what a great guy he is...not! He should have just answered wrong.

Guest 6Borders

Agreed! And that moron Julie had to ask Derrick if he threw the comp, really? It was evident and it should not be permitted because it changes the whole game. Derrick had to make a point of what a great guy he is...not! He should have just answered wrong.

Yeah, seriously, that was the best she could come up with!!!! The idiot (Derrick) stood there with his

hands in his pockets and looked at Frankie. He might as well have just walked off the podium before

Julie even asked the question. I doubt he would have thrown if he were in danger of going on the block, or

thrown it to anyone who was not in his alliance even if their whole family had died.

Why should there be a penalty for throwing a comp? There have been a lot of other times in BB history that one HG let another have the HoH when they knew the were safe or made a deal to be safe.

Derrick made a good game move and at the same time showed kindness to someone who was hurting. We will never know if the kindness was just an act or not since we will never know what is truly in Derrick's head but for the game, it doesn't really matter. He is safe for the week, he can play for HoH next week and he helped out an alliance member.

From the beginning of BB there have been deals made in comps or people giving others comps. They are hanging in endurance and make deals for safety. The deals don't always work out but it is part of the game.

Why should there be a penalty for throwing a comp? There have been a lot of other times in BB history that one HG let another have the HoH when they knew the were safe or made a deal to be safe.

Derrick made a good game move and at the same time showed kindness to someone who was hurting. We will never know if the kindness was just an act or not since we will never know what is truly in Derrick's head but for the game, it doesn't really matter. He is safe for the week, he can play for HoH next week and he helped out an alliance member.

It's not the same as two people hanging on a rope for 6 hours and one giving up with the other given safet because you know they both wanted it. It's not the same as attempting to compete, but not really doing so. BB has no way of knowing who is holding back.

What Derrick did was to ask his opponent "do you want HOH" and then not even attempt to play.

So, as I see it, Derrick could have been silent about it and let Frankie win, but then the audience might have thought he just answered wrong, but no he had to play the hero and give Frankie the HOH. That's a big difference!

By the way, what was so important about "Frankie seeing his granpa?" I guess that was a picture right...well Frankie chose to go into the house and he knew grandpa was dying and he knew there would be no pics.

So, I call BULLSHIT on both of them!

No as a hardcore Big Brother I see not difference. There have been several times where they planned to throw it to someone. Like Jeff giving the golf game to Jordan.

Been done many times.

As for Frankie he had said after he Grandfather died he wanted HOH and he wanted some pictures of his Grandfather. Derrick would have been a villain in the house if he took it from Frankie.

Yes it was a calculated move by Derrick but a good one for him. With this cast of softies, huggers, crybabies and everyone thinking they have to play with their hearts - Yep very good move by Derrick.

It's not the same as two people hanging on a rope for 6 hours and one giving up with the other given safet because you know they both wanted it. It's not the same as attempting to compete, but not really doing so. BB has no way of knowing who is holding back.

What Derrick did was to ask his opponent "do you want HOH" and then not even attempt to play.

So, as I see it, Derrick could have been silent about it and let Frankie win, but then the audience might have thought he just answered wrong, but no he had to play the hero and give Frankie the HOH. That's a big difference!

By the way, what was so important about "Frankie seeing his granpa?" I guess that was a picture right...well Frankie chose to go into the house and he knew grandpa was dying and he knew there would be no pics.

So, I call BULLSHIT on both of them!

Taking advantage of any opportunity in the game is playing the game. By obviously giving it to Frankie, no one can doubt that he did it. This also puts Frankie in a position of being indebted to Derrick and he will have to think about how it would look if he put Derrick on the block for the next few weeks.

My opinion, Derrick is playing a great game, so far. He's still my first choice to be at the end.

I painfully sat through Nicole's beyond awkward and WHINEY striptease for Hayden on feeds.

103875-chris-tucker-facepalm-gif-Frid-GS

I guess he'll have to put a ring on her finger now.

Taking advantage of any opportunity in the game is playing the game. By obviously giving it to Frankie, no one can doubt that he did it. This also puts Frankie in a position of being indebted to Derrick and he will have to think about how it would look if he put Derrick on the block for the next few weeks.

My opinion, Derrick is playing a great game, so far. He's still my first choice to be at the end.

It's always my opinion that who makes it to the end is the best player, no matter what their game play was during the game.

If they outlive 15 others, they had to do something right.

Guest 6Borders

I guess he'll have to put a ring on her finger now.

It's always my opinion that who makes it to the end is the best player, no matter what their game play was during the game.

If they outlive 15 others, they had to do something right.

So much is luck of the comp tho that determines the HOH or POV. Every BB season we have the braggerts

(aka macho aholes in an alliance) who continually say what they will do after everyone in their alliance wins the next

10 HOH's and POV's and they totally control the game and they can't lose, then we get crapshoot comps (like the one that gave Nicole/Derrick HOH, or Victoria POV, a-la Caleb taking the money) and it upsets the alliance applecart...

...then we have Fairy Grodmother and the DR "suggesting" or "safety-netting" outcomes as much as they can

(please don't even get started on how fair and wonderful BB is, cos we all know better...it's about money and ratings and even Grodner has admitted it), and I'll say it before you do "they signed a contract" that basically says BB can do whatever

they want and you better BB-up and BB with the program (or we'll sue you for 100 million dollars).

So much is luck of the comp tho that determines the HOH or POV. Every BB season we have the braggerts

(aka macho aholes in an alliance) who continually say what they will do after everyone in their alliance wins the next

10 HOH's and POV's and they totally control the game and they can't lose, then we get crapshoot comps (like the one that gave Nicole/Derrick HOH, or Victoria POV, a-la Caleb taking the money) and it upsets the alliance applecart...

...then we have Fairy Grodmother and the DR "suggesting" or "safety-netting" outcomes as much as they can

(please don't even get started on how fair and wonderful BB is, cos we all know better...it's about money and ratings and even Grodner has admitted it), and I'll say it before you do "they signed a contract" that basically says BB can do whatever

they want and you better BB-up and BB with the program (or we'll sue you for 100 million dollars).

Of course it's manipulated in some way. Also, I have to sit here year after year and believe BB that any America's choice was actually the person who received the most votes, when I know they can choose whoever they want. It's usually someone who will raise the ratings.

Guest 6Borders

Of course it's manipulated in some way. Also, I have to sit here year after year and believe BB that any America's choice was actually the person who received the most votes, when I know they can choose whoever they want. It's usually someone who will raise the ratings.

Yeah, I always still like to think in America or BB my vote counted for something but it usually does not...lol!

Grodner safety-netted Brendon, Rachel and Jordan, assuring Rachel the win (and who would have seriously thought

Porsche deserved anything and yet it was almost a tie); NO WAY Frank was American's Fav Player (Grodner saved his butt once with the Coaches Reset or he was so out-the-door it would not have had time to hit him on the ass, had her ppl put two clovers next to each other so he would win a comp, and gave him Fav Player as a favor to Big Dick Johnson and his dad)...and so it goes!

The "contract" is called "game show" but it does not qualify as such so Grodner & Meeham can basically do anything they like!

Victoria walks in to where Hayden's getting dressed.

He drops his towel and proceeds.

She stayed HA!

Get that WEAKASS broad Jocasta OUT of the BBH! Lil miss sickly's jezuz isn't saving her from her woes.

Her game is fake being ill to gain sympathy.

I can say all I want about what could be done to break up the power, but the people who can accomplish that are idiots, they think all their little side alliances will get them through...this week is a great time to break it up and shake it up...wish Hayden realized he's the one with the power....heavy sigh

I can say all I want about what could be done to break up the power, but the people who can accomplish that are idiots, they think all their little side alliances will get them through...this week is a great time to break it up and shake it up...wish Hayden realized he's the one with the power....heavy sigh

Agreed!

I wouldn't waste my time with Caleb either...go after the big guns!

Guest 6Borders

Zach will be a catalyst in Caleb's demise. He goads Caleb's moronic behavior on.

Do you think the DR has a hand in that or is Zach just that diabolical???

Last night Donny and Derrick talking about their mission. They both agreed they had both made little comments to egg Zach into speaking out at the POV meeting. That was a little after midnight last night. Derrick was filling Donny in about the POV being used and that Amber being a replacement. Donny is happy to see Amber go.