BB16 General Discussion (non-houseguest-specific)

JEDI

Guest 6Borders

Got to thinking (yes it hurts...lol)  What NFL Promo is happening in Los Angeles right now??  LA doesn't have an NFL team and I can't find any game that is going on today in the LA area!!  Anyone got any ideas????  Links????  Starting giggling, maybe their big tailgate is to watch one of the preseasoned games in the diary room....bbq hot dogs and beer included...rofllllllllllll

More than likely it's training camp and scrimmage and a special press day for BB!!

Maybe Ariana Grande is going to sing Star Spangled Banner for them!

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got to thinking (yes it hurts...lol) What NFL Promo is happening in Los Angeles right now?? LA doesn't have an NFL team and I can't find any game that is going on today in the LA area!! Anyone got any ideas???? Links???? Starting giggling, maybe their big tailgate is to watch one of the preseasoned games in the diary room....bbq hot dogs and beer included...rofllllllllllll

I heard its practise for the 49ers

hmmm okay, wonder why they are practicing in LA area when they got all of SF area to do so....off to find out why?

Actually after doing some snooping, it can't be 49ers as they are in Maryland doing a joint traing camp w the Ravens... So now I'm clueless lol

Actually after doing some snooping, it can't be 49ers as they are in Maryland doing a joint traing camp w the Ravens... So now I'm clueless lol

was about to say same..lol

Really do hope now to find out they tailgating in the DR and watching a preseason rerun..... :animated_rotfl:

Guest 6Borders

Were the HG's actually told it was the Niners?  If it's just for the day I can't imagine BB sending them to MD

San Francisco is only 45 minutes by plane so maybe it's something there at Candlestick!!

More than likely they are going to meet some bench-warmers or wanna-bee's, have food and some beers and

maybe run a couple of plays out on the field and watch some training tapes.

So I hear that Frankie and Caleb will try to pressure Christine of course to try to bd Nicole. I think it might/would be in Frankie's best interest to ask Christine how she'd feel about putting up Derrick. Suggest it if they have time away from Caleb. Derrick and Cody are a pair, as well Victoria with Derrick.

I just don't see any other way of these last few weeks not being boring, as Cody, Derrick, Caleb will vote out the others.

Zach is the gas that can keep this momentum going. Obviously everybody thinks/knows he and Frankie are lying. If they get out of bed early enough, have Zach talk to Donny and Nic in the mornings, have a bond,,,Nicole doesn't trust Zach again, but I think he could get her trust again, if he partner's up with Nic to spill his secrets...but I find that Nic can't keep in those secrets. It would have been good if Christine hadn't ever been part of the Bomb Squad. She could be a strong ally of Nic alone. Zach should talk to Nic and Don together.Just a couple of words. I don't know...I don't want to see Derrick, Cody, Caleb, Christine, Zach and Vic in that final 5 or 6 alone.

I also don't like how Nicole has to have Donny's ok that he's not mad at her. Don't let him have that "control" over you.

**I did just get the live feeds 2 days ago. I am new to this different level of information. I guess the hg's opinions and emotions change daily eh?

From what I understand its because of a 2 hour rain delay...it is the PGA Championship in Ky....so CBS will stay with it till the end...hope they don't do 60 minutes (I'm EST) and go to BB ...looks like some of golfers still on the 17th hole...

Ok this is my last episode :lol: Frankie told you all the four guys are working with each other. How stupid can you be not to nominate all 4. They got rid of all the girls. I'm still shaking my head here!!! They flip the house and kicked out your boyfriend!!! Again Frankie told you the guys are working together and you need to break that alliance! In bb the goal is to break alliances. Ugh!! I can't get invested this year sorry guys I'm out!

Caleb could have thrown it by actually competing and making the balls drop. Idiot.

I know!! Haha.. They were all is such disbelief. If Caleb really wanted to "throw it" he absolutely could have SABOTAGED that BotB. Lol 

From just looking at the slanted football field and the 2 ropes and scaffold thingy.... It probably seemed

like one person would have a tough time doing it by themselves...

But - - Frankie sure pulled it off

I can't fault Caleb ... in fact, I was really surprised he sat down and stuck to his guns

ESPECIALLY after they were told about being able to get out of the house for football if they won !

Is there transcript anywhere of the supposed sh*t Nicole said about Frankie's sister? I find it hard to believe.

I believe she may have mentioned that Frankie thinks his reveal got Victoria in his pocket, but that hardly constitutes sh*t talking.

On some of the live feed updates, it said that she felt really bad and guilty for putting Frankie up because she didn't want America to hate her. She also was freaking out and excited that he was Ariana's brother and that he had met Justin Bieber so yeah..But I could be talking about a different thing. I think now that Victoria found out about Derrick's antics with the house, she may be more on Frankie's side especially after his reveal. But who knows...If Victoria were smart, she would try to get others to get Derrick out of the house. That could be her big move and it could solidify her as a player for once. But she'll probably be the replacement nom, and voted out this upcoming thursday so my idea for that plan is kinda done. Lol