BB16 General Discussion (non-houseguest-specific)

JEDI

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jocasta - only brought to the game a bible and bowties as markers BLEH

Victoria - there for the great bathroom lighting

Christine - token ugly girl

Amber - token pretty girl

Nicole - token whiner

Brittney - kid entitled token mom ( next.... )

Paola - who?

Joey - token loud mouth

Exactly. Token token token.

PFFFFFFFFFFFFFT what a let down.

This week I'd like to see Amber and Jacosta win the BotB, Brit win veto, and Cody put up Caleb as the replacement nom. :)

That works for me!

Yeah. Beast mode cowboy at the backdoor should be entertaining.

I doubt he'll be able to muster the dignity that Devin surprisingly was able to on his way out.

When beast mode cowboy goes there will probably be guys in white coats standing by to haul him off to the looney bin.

10492239_502616059839397_443985220470182

Feeling PRICKLY!!

Feeling spongey!

Yeah. Beast mode cowboy at the backdoor should be entertaining.

I doubt he'll be able to muster the dignity that Devin surprisingly was able to on his way out.

They should have voted his psycho arse out last night after that totally narcissistic speech he gave. Can any one say anti-social?

They should have voted his psycho arse out last night after that totally narcissistic speech he gave. Can any one say anti-social?

I know! That speech was beyond ridiculous....no sane, adjusted person strings sentences together like that....and with his shirt all the way open like that. I was embarrassed for him. Someone has to be; he certainly doesn't have the ability to feel shame or be humble. I just can't understand why Amber, and everyone else, girl and boy alike, isn't throwing themselves at him. lol (actually i can't understand how anyone, let alone 13 other people could sit through that in person without puking or bursting out laughing...at least an eye roll and/or head shake. anyone???)

I almost hope his narcissistic delusion is strong enough to maintain it's current level after the show when he views what we have. I can't imagine what it might do to him if he were to actually see himself the way most of us do.

From the update page, Caleb said that as long as his shirt was open and you could see what was going on under there, that's all that mattered to him. He was trying to look good for nine million people. He works hard for that.

Can't believe you folks aren't appreciating all his hard work and letting you see what was right there under his shirt. :cowboy: + :figment: = :cookoo:

From the update page, Caleb said that as long as his shirt was open and you could see what was going on under there, that's all that mattered to him. He was trying to look good for nine million people. He works hard for that.

Can't believe you folks aren't appreciating all his hard work and letting you see what was right there under his shirt. :cowboy: + :figment: = :cookoo:

Yes, I saw that! He is one creepy dude. Is he really that arrogant or just desperately insecure?

He's in for a big let-down when he watches the re-runs of the show.... and Flash-backs on the live feed.

Would love to know how he's going to explain away what he's going to see and hear .... :animated_scratchchin:

Oh how I wish Brit and Jacosta would of won HOH.....Would of loved to have seen Franking and Zack and Derrick and Caleb in the BOTB...But alas, the three legged gameboys are gong to give us another boring week ahead. If Brit or Vic should manage to win POV then bye bye Donnie, They were all to dumb to listen to Joey and now its too late. Damn wish I wasn't so old, I go in that house and show these dumb bimbos how to manipulate them men. SHow the gals there is a way to get a nut out of its shell without cracking its case.....takes much practice. hehehehe I want a BB of people from this board...a mix of deversity, all stages of live, and a few near final stage....40.55.60.65 Jerreactric BB not for the faint of heart, we'd be a hell of a lot more fun than these wacadoddles....please Jacosta, you gotta get the Man Upstairs involved in this...We sure do need some kind o divine intervention to safe this weeks outcome.... as I walk a way from my puter twerking a pepsi can,,,ehehehehe

I notice this is turning out to be many of the women on forums and BB sites are hating on the guys just cuz the women are playing a weak game.

Sorry I can't root for any of these stupid women playing this season. I thought for a while I liked Britney but she turned out to be a whiny person using her kids and keeps saying she gave up everything to be there and her husband will probably take away her kids for leaving them for Big Brother. Get a clue Britt... maybe you should go home then.

I am just fascinated with the game and the moves smart and stupid the players make.

Not "hating" on the guys and yes that's my point...girls are playing a weaker game...what I am disliking is the predictability of it........the only saving factor for me is trying to figure out exactly who Derrick REAL final 3 is with. hehehehe He's getting to be a bit of a "weasel" but man does he know how to play these hamsters IMO.

Frankie/Caleb....don't get me started. Donny hasn't had a chance since the get go...nor Brit. Christine is my player to dislike, she is a true mole for the guys. Feel sorry for Nic though Chris seems to have let Nic in (so has Derrick) she still only tells Nic what they want her to hear. Vic/Jocasta...they could of left along time ago. Amber, fine time to wake up, a little to late, she is a strong competitor though. Hayden/Zach....whatever, but entertaining. Cody, still just eye candy.

I like Donny as a person and he is good at comps and a smart guy but he wants to win Big Brother on being nice.

The girls try to talk game with him and he says he doesn't want to talk game. He just listens and observes but has not tried to insert himself in any alliances and tried to form any. Derrick tried to get him motivated but he preferred to just stand back and watch the game and win comps when needed.

He has waited too long and it might be too late to get in the game now.

Being the nice guy also puts a big target on your back because as Frankie has told people you don't want him in jury because he will be America's Favorite.

It is 7:15 am BB time and Amber and Brittney still up talking. They are talking about who they would like in the jury.

Guest 6Borders

Yes, I saw that! He is one creepy dude. Is he really that arrogant or just desperately insecure?

Both, except that in his warped mind he thinks he's both humble and well-grounded.

"Beastmode Cowboy" is probably what he's going to call his movie or first CD, since

he seems convinced he will get an acting or recording contract. Idiot seems to have

no clue that you need to have something to go along with the voice that people want

to buy.

I think he's more of a "drug-store cowboy". He told a couple of the guys the first or 2nd

week that the horses used in the intro belong to a friend and it was filmed at their ranch.

I like Donny as a person and he is good at comps and a smart guy but he wants to win Big Brother on being nice.

The girls try to talk game with him and he says he doesn't want to talk game. He just listens and observes but has not tried to insert himself in any alliances and tried to form any. Derrick tried to get him motivated but he preferred to just stand back and watch the game and win comps when needed.

He has waited too long and it might be too late to get in the game now.

Being the nice guy also puts a big target on your back because as Frankie has told people you don't want him in jury because he will be America's Favorite.

It is 7:15 am BB time and Amber and Brittney still up talking. They are talking about who they would like in the jury.

Can't we vote for any of the 16 as America's Favorite Player?

I don't know if the girls are stupid so much as they are in a precarious position. They know that most of the guys and a few of the girls are working together. Brittany, Victoria, Jocasta knows that unless one of them win HOH, they will systematically be voted out by the guys. All they can do in this situation is try to develop relationships with as many of the guys as possible so that they can stay in the house as long as possible. But all three know that they have no chance of winning the game and a very small chance of making it to jury . Amber, Brittany and Jocasta seemed to have formed a girls alliance, but unless they win HOH back to back, it is meaningless. It was too little too late. Christine and Nicole knows that they will probably be the last girls in the house, so they have no reason to stick their necks out for the others.

The girls problems started when they ignored Joey's idea to form an alliance, but I do not know how stupid that was, under the circumstances. Now, they are merely making the best out of the hand they were dealt. You are not playing stupidly if you are unable to beat your opponent when you have eights and your opponent has aces.

So what happens if Brittney doesn't complete her punishment? If I have it right she has to make 2400 goals in 24 hours? 100 goals an hour plus chasing down the ball after each kick? I think I'd be telling BB to go get f-ed.