BB16 General Discussion (non-houseguest-specific)

JEDI

hey, it's back!

OMG, could someone shove a sock in Derrick's mouth please. This guy knows crap about the game, moving too fast, contradicts himself constantly and has to be one of most pompous asses ever to grace the BB house. I can't wait for him to get booted.

So, he says last night to Nicole that he doesn't mind keeping Brit because she has kids, well Derrick your buddy Devin has kids too, but you want to get rid of him.

I am also sick of hearing about Brit and Devin's kids (they think they are more entitled to winning) and Derrick who doesn't say it much but you know he's thinking it too.

Brit said she only wants people who are serious to win and you know those with kids are serious because they are here. I hope she is out the door after Devin and Derrick.

I wouldn't mind Zack winning but he is so stupid and I don't think he'll make it. So, Hayden is my next choice to win. Victoria too if she can pull it off.

In the end, they all bore me to tears.

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know y'all would disagree but there is a part of me that hopes that Jocasta kicks butt in the BotB just so I can see Amber screaming at Caleb that he didn't throw it hard enough and that she is NOT interested in him that way, etc. It would be Live Feed GOLD!!! Teeheehee....

Yay! Happy to see the forums back up. Really missed them last night.

Brittney is really working her way up on the annoying scale. Don't see why she thinks the people who have kids (I think she means herself, specifically) deserve to be there and deserve the money. The parents on the show chose to leave the kids. Making that choice doesn't give them a free pass to stay on the show. Devin may use his daughter as a reason for a myriad of stupid actions but he hasn't yet said (that I know of) that he deserves the money for that reason. She should go out the door right behind him.

Marty, really laughed at the Listen Listen Devin photo. That video cracks me up.

Am I the only one who initially liked Devin and was burned, and then liked Derrick and is questioning....

Is anyone able to get into chat yet? I don't get the toolbar at the bottom anymore.

Yes, I really liked Devin before he became a power hungry tyrant, LOL. I really thought he was a Superfan and would play this game skillfully. But apparently he either didn't watch enough seasons of BB to know how the game should be played or he did not understand that his alliance members are not there merely to do his bidding. Major fail!!

But Derrick is taking over this game in Devin's stead. He is starting to lie, manipulate and control everyone he can. I am shocked and appalled at what he is doing to Donny. Donny is his Team America member, but he has thrown him under the bus to several people already. I am sure he pressured Nicole to put Donny on the block. He told Jocasta that someone told Nicole that Donny was talking/complaining to Jocasta and that was why Jocasta and Donny was put on the block. He told Cody that he was beginning to have trust issues with Donny. Why is he doing this to Donny?

Because Donny is working to rally the house against the 8. LOL

Hayden and Nicole are gonna be found out soon though unless they dial it back.

Does anyone else in the house realize that its only WEEK THREE?? That is awfully early to be making major waves but they are doing it anyway.

Yes, I really liked Devin before he became a power hungry tyrant, LOL. I really thought he was a Superfan and would play this game skillfully. But apparently he either didn't watch enough seasons of BB to know how the game should be played or he did not understand that his alliance members are not there merely to do his bidding. Major fail!!

But Derrick is taking over this game in Devin's stead. He is starting to lie, manipulate and control everyone he can. I am shocked and appalled at what he is doing to Donny. Donny is his Team America member, but he has thrown him under the bus to several people already. I am sure he pressured Nicole to put Donny on the block. He told Jocasta that someone told Nicole that Donny was talking/complaining to Jocasta and that was why Jocasta and Donny was put on the block. He told Cody that he was beginning to have trust issues with Donny. Why is he doing this to Donny?

He fears Donny! I can't believe this guy is a cop, he is so immature.

Frankie is disgusting, eating chips off the floor. ewwww.

If any of them watched last season they should be able to see that Frankie is playing the same game as creepy Andy. Every time I watch the feeds for awhile he is constantly moving from one small group to the other or snuggled up to someone. Each group or person he talks to he is always agreeing or siding with them, gathering information. And just like Andy, a couple people will go off to talk and before long, there he is. They will often say they don't really trust him but they will blab every thing they are thinking to him. I guess it is a way to get far in the game but how do they not see it?

Why are so many people affraid of Donny? Cody and Zach were talking crap about him, Nicole and Christine and so on. If he's the most imminent threat to people some of them are playing the game as bad ad Devin.

If there is one thing I have learned in BB history.... You NEVER want to go to the end with the most beloved person in the house. Moreover, you do NOT want to go to the end with the most beloved COMPETITION BEAST!!!

Donny just racked up another POV!!

ETA: Buh bye Devin!!

Feeds are back...DONNY WON POV! Now this will be interesting. He will probably take down Jacosta, that puts Devin and Caleb up together....what a week this will be. I say house flips 4 to 5 times before Thursday if its those two.

Just another reason now to fear Donny! He will do their dirty work and become a future target. I think Donny is in a lose-lose situation.

I bet Caleb says bye-bye! Devin is alone now since no one likes him, but they have to break up Amber and Caleb- a powerful pair.

Just another reason now to fear Donny! He will do their dirty work and become a future target. I think Donny is in a lose-lose situation.

i hope he gets a big dummy stamp on his head for winning pov when he was safe for the week anyway :animated_bouncy:

Is it just me, or do this year's houseguests seem a bit smarter than those in past seasons?

It may be that the average IQ in the house has finally risen above 100. :devilish:

Really? I still think they are some of the biggest dummies I've seen on BB. Maybe it's because of Devin and he's making everybody else look dumb. Devin is got to be in the top three of the dumbest players ever. He has absolutely no clue how to play the game.