TEAM America (Donny + Frankie + Derrick) - Joey

JEDI

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it doesn't matter if the items were found according to Donny/Derrick and Frankie.

They just have to do the neighborhood watch for 24 hours now.

Except for the fact it doesn't really offer any protection. The missions sure don't and Derrick and Frankie are going to do whatever they want for their own games.

Derrick nominated Donny this week, TA didn't protect him from going up on the block.

Clearly.  

Guest 6Borders

since the items have already been found, I'm guessing that this mission is a fail ... Not likely to keep a Neighbourhood Watch going now? 

No, it's only a fail if they fail to keep up the neighborhood watch.  Last night they were discussing what shifts everyone would take.  Also, there are 3 (TA) who can keep the others involved.  I would say they are going to win this one!

(Donny also said he didn't mind taking a shift by himself but it would be better to have another person so he didn't get accused if something else disappears...which it won't unless someone else pulls "a Zach")

Guest 6Borders

I honestly think that with the mission TA has been put on, everyone has been a lot more exciting to watch.

I agree!  It was pretty hilarious watching Cody and Caleb screaming like little girls about their stuff.

Since I'm on the East Coast.... last nite was one of the very few times I actually saw some

activity in the House... other than sleeping, eating, washing dishes, doing make-up, taking showers

and sitting around doing next to nothing.

..... and hardly any FOTH's.

Thank you to the BB Gods

(I could have done with less of Frankie's over the top excitement tho)

thx Marty.  Wonder why he hasn't exposed them.  It would obviously cast some doubts about Frankie and Derek to those closest to them.  It wouldn't really hurt Donny since none of them trust or like him anyway.  His target couldn't get any bigger at this point.

I do not know why he doesn't expose them.  I have to say that Donny Thompson appears to me to be one of the most honest and straightforward people ever to live in the big brother house and he might feel that exposing TA is a production no-no. Other than that possibility; no clue.  I've also no clue why they recruit - if they did or didn't - people like donny.  It is virtually impossible to be honest and straightforward and win big brother without help from someone running interference for you (other than production).  He is way too nice a guy to spend his summer with that group.

More and more, I am aware of the great divide between me and the twenty-somethings of this world.  Even those who "graduated from college."  

I would totally expose them. But maybe Donny isn't because he's unsure if he would lose the money or not.

I must say that TA is the best kept secret in the house. It actually amazes me.

Guest 6Borders

So Frankie just told derrick that dr said TA will last until only one left. So Donny leaving gives them a chance for more money. Unless Donny says something, if he can now.

Don't suppose the DR would be fair enough to tell Donny that too!!!!

Team America should stop when one of the team is voted off!  In this case I hope Fakie & Derrick fail the next mission.

I don't think so. Julie said it was up to them to tell or not.

When did she say this, Marty?  I know that Joey read in her TA letter that she could tell if she thought it would help her game.  But the boys did not have that stipulation in their TA letters, unless that part was edited.

Wouldn't surprise me one bit if the rules for TA are being "adjusted" and what certain HG's are told to protect Frankie as much as possible...

Donny told them that he was told the next TA they make up and we the voters get to approve it.

Donny wants Derrick and Frankie (both playing POV) to through the comp to him.

Donny told them that he was told the next TA they make up and we the voters get to approve it.

Donny wants Derrick and Frankie (both playing POV) to through the comp to him.

Is it majority rules or do they all have to agree to the mission they make up? Derrick and Frankie could do whatever they wanted if it was majority rules.

I think they should have to come up with two options, then voters get to approve one.

Guest 6Borders

So all the money has to be given back because Joey was voted off? :P

Joey never got to be Team America in anything but name only. 

The rest have played several "missions" together.  To be fair and a better twist, TA should end if Frankie is backdoored and voted off or Donny is voted off.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name