Devin Shepherd (Week 1)

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stupid guy - He tells Joey he has her back and he will do everything to make sure she stays and Cody walks in and Devin tells Cody not to tell anyone what he just said.

Devin stupid game play.

Is he even cleaning? Because when I watch BBAD or read the updates, it seems like all he's doing is complaining about it.

Every year there is someone that complains about the house being a mess. What do these people think is going to happen when you have all these other people together in a house that small? There is no housekeeping service in the BB House.

Perfect example of why I'm not usually a fan of parents / people willing to leave their kids for the show. Every year the same thing happens, parent comes in, oh my beautiful kid blah blah blah give me tissues and hugs because I'm away from my kids (by choice) and it's so terrrribbbllle...

world class serial alliance starter

i think i may get an invite soon to be in the bomb squad

as oprah would say car invitation for you for you you.......... :animated_bouncy:

i would like him to see him win hoh just to see how nutty it would be

he may give willie bb14 a run for his money

hell he may give kalia a run for her money and put up two bomb squad members :animated_bouncy:

world class serial alliance starter

i think i may get an invite soon to be in the bomb squad

as oprah would say car invitation for you for you you.......... :animated_bouncy:

Hi UPV, I love love you say about getting you bomb squad invite, Devin is an idiot,lololol

If I was a member of an alliance with 5 other people and 1 of them made a unilateral decision of bringing 2 others into the group, as Devin did by bringing Christine and Amber on board, he would be a goner!

Devin really thinks any decision he makes should be readily accepted. That is a bad ally to have.

Devin needs to go.... too unpredictable.

He has some problems right now in playing the game. First he brings two people into his new alliance without speaking to anyone first. What he showed is that he either never watched this show or was too stupid to understand how to play it because this move has to be the dumbest move ever. First of all if he studies the show like you need to do before going in you would see that the reason the Brigade was so successful was because they formed a 4 person alliance where every member was alligned with others at the same time. No one knew they were working to gether and they made sure it stayed that way. Never discussed and they never spoke together where others would get suspicious. Devin not only has an alliance with six people but he also brought in two people that he has no idea if he can truly trust them and that is extremely risky. If they tell someone else it is over for the Bomb Squad and Devin.

The other issue with his game is he started getting paranoid and really just showed him self as a loose cannon and someone that can implode easily and I think give it time he will implode.

found this on twitter i wonder if they got idea from my post

BrVy6GcCQAAVQTc.jpg

:animated_bouncy:

Devin has social issues.

He speaks but cannot listen.

He looks physically uncomfortable in a one on one conversation.watch his demeanor and his distracted responses.

Probably why he's single.

safe to say he wont win america's favorite after the edit he is receiving :animated_bouncy: