Devin Shepherd (Week 1)

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I liked him better last night that the first night. He seemed a tad quieter, more observant? I think he saw some competition come through the door and competion can be the best leveler. He knows that from sports. Maybe.

he was sleeping almost so didn't see alot of him in what I watched last night. I think he will be good in physical comps. I am with him on people not picking up or cleaning up after themselves it would drive me insane but in big brother its best to grin and keep your mouth shut.

Guest 6Borders

He's way too wishy-washy for this game.

He's already made some serious mistakes. He fractured his tight

alliance bringing Christine and Amber in immediately for "the numbers"

and now Amber's boy Donny is on the block and probably going home.

On a personal level I really like him but he's not Big Brother game material.

Well thought I would like him, but no bueno, I don't like the way he treats women and Britney , he made so e comment that Britney or someone ( female) made a comment he didn't like on his daughters b day, yeah? Has nothing to do with BB and why take everything so personal, he will do himself in if you ask me

I liked him in his bio, but after watching him on the live feeds, I think he's a big baby. He complains about doing all the cleaning, which he doesn't have to do. If he leaves it alone, someone else will clean. Watch the interaction between him and Brittany about 12:15 AM today in the HoH room. She did the right thing by wanting to talk to him, but he kept talking over her and not letting her say her side. She was very smart to get up and walk out the room saying she can't get a word in with him. The fact that he's in the house on his daughter's birthday is totally up to him. If he didn't want to be in the house on her birthday, then he shouldn't have applied to go on the show.

I liked him in his bio, but after watching him on the live feeds, I think he's a big baby. He complains about doing all the cleaning, which he doesn't have to do. If he leaves it alone, someone else will clean. Watch the interaction between him and Brittany about 12:15 AM today in the HoH room. She did the right thing by wanting to talk to him, but he kept talking over her and not letting her say her side. She was very smart to get up and walk out the room saying she can't get a word in with him. The fact that he's in the house on his daughter's birthday is totally up to him. If he didn't want to be in the house on her birthday, then he shouldn't have applied to go on the show.

Totally agree. He is being a real jerk to a couple of the women. The whole "I'm so upset because it's my daughter's birthday and nobody better talk game today" is stupid. He chose to leave her for (he hopes) three months. He doesn't get to cry about it. Not liking him at all.