Nicole Franzel (Week 1)

WickedOne

I love her accent. I like her just because she is not a model or wanna be famous. She still has that small town charm.

As far as playing the game well.... I have my doubts.

I agree that nursing school is difficult. Pre reqs themselves are pretty tough. That said, I just don't have a handle on Nicole, yet. I can see why some think that she will carry a good game and some think that she is not what she appears. It is interesting that we will get to see her personality unfold. Hopefully. I hope she hangs around awhile. That much I do know.

I think she is probably pretty smart. Nursing school isn't easy. Going into that profession could mean that she has a lot of patience to cope with people and may have a really good social game.

book smart never equates to street smart

What caught my attention was her attention...she was always watching and listening to everything going on around her. She seems ok and I hope the BB fan and her knowledge of the game starts to show up. She could go far.

I'll bet she had a cherubic face as a baby because she kept it. Like I said, I don't dislike her but I don't think she has much of a chance - unless, like some of you believe; she is playing it cool. Either is fine with me at this point. She and Donny should form an alliance.