Donny Thompson (Week 1) - nominated by Caleb, PoV winner, saved

stevea11

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess Caleb doesn't realize that people who actually work hard for a living and wear work boots also lose the hair on their legs. It's sad so many people are smothered in cynicism they can't see a really good person when they're standing right in front of them. I really hope he does well in this game. He certainly deserves something great to happen to him. :animated_bouncy:

My thing is, isn't Caleb former military? Why would he be threatened by someone else who was former military? And why in the heck would Donny lie about it? I think it's funny that Derrick is lying about his profession and no one is thinking twice about that guy, yet they get suspicious about sweet Donny. Odd.

I wouldn't be surprised if we find out that he really 'knows' the game and is biding his time these first few weeks.

Observing everyone's little quirks and wisely not getting into the drama.

I'm hoping it's Game Play and NOT 'floating'.

(I think the quiet, gentle side of him isn't a front.. what you see is what you get)

In the POV comp, Donny was like the tortoise, slow and steady wins the race. While the rest were dashing back and forth, franticly searching for letters, he just walked back and forth and calmly put his letters up. Even in the BotB comp, he stayed calm and got whatever was in his cup into the vase. He might win a few comps just because he doesn't seem to go into panic mode.

Honey he does know the game. He stated he's seen every single episode since season 1. I don't think he would want to intentionally be a floater but since they targeted him in the first week he'll do good to sit back and not tread too aggressively for a little while. He is a soft, gentle soul and I think many of them are already in his corner. :)