Donny Thompson (Week 1) - nominated by Caleb, PoV winner, saved

stevea11

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 6Borders

I'm glad Donny won the POV!! And honestly, I think Donny was a target because people found out that he was a superfan and knew a whole lot about the game. The fact that Devin told others about his alliance with Donny (the Double D's) makes me think that Devin threw Donny under the bus.

Agree! He's the only one of them who is old enough to actually remember how to spell too!

Hope he gets the next HOH and keeps it!!!

Usually the older person is safe for a while.. Donny is so unassuming, they are paranoid that he's "got something" It's going to be interesting, of course it's hard to top last years first eviction... Voting out someone who on any other season would almost be guaranteed a top 5 finish!

I like this guy, I think Devin is way off base about soooo much and I'm thrilled Donny won the pov,lol

He's really an Undercover Boss. A CEO from Big Brother headquarters that's checking out the game to report all flaws and what could be done about them...... ;-)

He's really an Undercover Boss. A CEO from Big Brother headquarters that's checking out the game to report all flaws and what could be done about them...... ;-)

Thanks for the giggle Slowpoke...love your outfit btw :)

ex-military :Jawa: according to caleb and devin :animated_bouncy:

winning spelling comp they will think he is nuclear physicist :animated_bouncy:

I'll bet Caleb and Devon are really sorry they didn't include him in the Bomb Squad.... Donny being Special Forces and all that. :lol2:

Any guesses on how long it's going to take before the Bomb Squad implodes ?

Only problem with Donny is I don't think he has it in him to be cut-throat, devious or back stabbing. But maybe there is a BB cold blooded genius lurking behind his placid façade and he will week after week mastermind the demise of all the power players.

Guest 6Borders

Still my favorite person in the house. He's nice and he's funny and I think he's

laying low in the game right now but he knows he's a target. Hope he wins HOH.

Donny is BY FAR my favorite person in the house. He was my favorite ever since I watched the interviews with Jeff. Now he's even moreso because I can't believe how dumb the others are who think there's no way someone can be so genuine and nice.

I know it's a long shot, but I REALLY am pulling for a win! My husband thinks he won't make it passed a few weeks; he better be wrong.

He's too nice for this game but he may be the most humble, sympathetic person to ever play. He's one of those rare players that I wouldn't mind seeing win just for being such a good dude who's had a rough life rather than any strategic reasons. When he was crying tears of joy because he's not used to anyone caring about him I was ready for them to give him the money and call it a season. :)