So... how long before the racism emerges this season?

15 members have voted

1. 1. How long until the racism emerges on BB 2014?

• Within the 1st month
    • Within the second month
    • Within the 3rd month
    • Finale night!

I'd like to think lessons were learned last year about what happens when you show your ass on live TV.

But since these hamsters can't even seem to vote out the right people most seasons, I'm guessing social etiquette is already out the window.

I think that Caleb will find Amber exotic and beautiful. He's a guy. She has a lot of natural beauty going for her and a teency, tiny waist that you don't see all that often. Devin found Joey a 10. WTH? Amber liked Devin. WTH? I think.......if Amber and Devin had hooked-up, he would have ruined any chance she might possibly have to venture any distance in the game. I would venture the guess that if racism rears its ugly head it won't be coming from Caleb; necessarily.

I think that Caleb will find Amber exotic and beautiful. He's a guy. She has a lot of natural beauty going for her and a teency, tiny waist that you don't see all that often. Devin found Joey a 10. WTH? Amber liked Devin. WTH? I think.......if Amber and Devin had hooked-up, he would have ruined any chance she might possibly have to venture any distance in the game. I would venture the guess that if racism rears its ugly head it won't be coming from Caleb; necessarily.

I think Devin liked Joey's big junk in the trunk thing she's got going on.... :animated_scratchchin:

I've already heard bits and pieces being tossed out. Something the guy from florida said two years ago on Facebook. Blah blah blah. I am seriously trying to ignore that stuff. I am certain i have said SOMETHING in the last 60 years that might sound offensive to someone!!!

I've already heard bits and pieces being tossed out. Something the guy from florida said two years ago on Facebook. Blah blah blah. I am seriously trying to ignore that stuff. I am certain i have said SOMETHING in the last 60 years that might sound offensive to someone!!!

We are on the same page here girlfriend. Lets judge them in the house and then we can smack them around.

I believe they were much more careful with casting this year. And regardless, no one would be foolish enough to risk the blowback that happened last season. Should not be an issue.

I totally agree with you;besides this group is more diverse than last season and other stuff will pop up before race.