Two Night Premiere: 6/25 & 6/26 TV Show Thread

uvp

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What bothers me is that without feeds, its hard to tell how accurate our impressions are.

Is Paolo really that much of an ass?

Is Amber really jealous of Joey because of Devin?

Is Nicole really that clueless? (I'd say not, given that she's actually a real BB fan.)

Is Frankie really that annoying?

Based upon last night's editing, I'd say that Paolo and Nicole are going to be Frankie's two nominees -- and if TeamFrankie loses Battle of the Block, Paolo goes home. (Paolo is practically a lock for a Frankie nomination, cause Frankie is afraid she'll figure out who he is.)

What bothers me is that without feeds, its hard to tell how accurate our impressions are.

Is Paolo really that much of an ass?

Is Amber really jealous of Joey because of Devin?

Is Nicole really that clueless? (I'd say not, given that she's actually a real BB fan.)

Is Frankie really that annoying?

Based upon last night's editing, I'd say that Paolo and Nicole are going to be Frankie's two nominees -- and if TeamFrankie loses Battle of the Block, Paolo goes home. (Paolo is practically a lock for a Frankie nomination, cause Frankie is afraid she'll figure out who he is.)

I agree totally with this post. Interesting to see this morning that Ariana Grande (now I know who she is since Frankie and BB) will revive MTV's TRL For One Day Special for CBS.

I hate being so negative after the first episode, but I hated it. I didn't like the way Julie greeted us from inside the house, I don't like the house décor this season, I dislike all of the first 8 except Donny, and the HoH twist is really bad.

Who made the first worst impression: Devin, Paola, Frankie and Joey.

Predict what a houseguest will do: I predicted one would walk in and form an alliance way too soon. DEVIN....PAOLA. *sigh*

Who did I want to be the first HoH: I really didn't care this season.

Interesting show tonight. I will let things play out and see if I like the team America thing. :disgust:

Has anyone heard if the Team America Hgs will know each other and if they do...is there a penalty for exposing the team? Thanks

I think it's interesting that Frankie went for HoH, since he said specifically he was NOT going to try for HoH unless he got recognized. I wonder if PowPow or someone else did recognize him but they just didn't put that part in the show, yet.

Has it been announced that Frankie's noms have to come from his group of 8 or does he wait to meet 2nd group befrore noms?

I hate being so negative after the first episode, but I hated it. I didn't like the way Julie greeted us from inside the house, I don't like the house décor this season, I dislike all of the first 8 except Donny, and the HoH twist is really bad.

Who made the first worst impression: Devin, Paola, Frankie and Joey.

Predict what a houseguest will do: I predicted one would walk in and form an alliance way too soon. DEVIN....PAOLA. *sigh*

Who did I want to be the first HoH: I really didn't care this season.

Hi, I'm new here. Just had to comment because you said exactly what I was thinking.

I also really dislike the house decor (the HOH "nest" bed...seriously??), with the exception of the bathroom, it looks really nice without all the crazy colors they had in previous seasons.

I really thought that the first episode was really boring and cheesy. Not to be incredibly negative, but I think Devin is so annoying, the way he talks with his hands, it's like he's a robot or something.

The "team america" thing doesn't sound as exciting as they are making it out to be. However, it might depend on exactly what the 3 people America chooses have to do. If it is like before, when they had (I forgot what they called it) but they had America vote on what the chosen person had to do and it was something silly. I really hope it's not like that.

But, without the feeds it is hard to judge the season. I really can't wait for the feeds to come on tonight. I think then I'll get to know the cast better. But I do think the twists are not very exciting. I hope I am wrong though :)

Hope tonight's episode is better than yesterday.

If the Team America has to do with sending them on night missions to do silly things, or have to vote our way, I won't like. The short the sheets stuff is silly pj party games and having them vote for us we have learned turns out to cause too much controversy and/or conspiracy thoughts. Guess what I'm saying is...don't like it.

America's Team seems like a good idea and all, but probably just another way for CBS to try and control the game to an extent.

Still....I'm happy with BB16 so far. Having all new houseguests is a HUGE plus for me as a viewer/fan.

I wasn't even going to waste my time on BB this year if they did another "best of", "coaches", or "all-stars" type of casting.

I don't think I am going to like Team America. Who are we supposed to vote for and what are they going to be really doing.

I would like to get a better feel for the game before any stupid voting goes on.

Nice floor. Looks like slate.

Like IronEagle8888, I kind of like BB 16 so far. Don't like some of the HG but that's the way it's supposed to be. I don't HATE any of them.

Is slate. Nice and cool for AZ

OK... only 2nd time I've turned the feeds on. First time they were all waking up and some talk about dreams (about 4 HGs in kitchen... 1 person in bathroom)

2 cameras on kitchen and 2 cameras on bathroom.

Just turned them on for first time this evening. 2 cameras on Donny and Derrick (I think)... and 2 cameras on Paola and Hayden playing chess.

All those cameras and this is what we get ???

OK... only 2nd time I've turned the feeds on. First time they were all waking up and some talk about dreams (about 4 HGs in kitchen... 1 person in bathroom)

2 cameras on kitchen and 2 cameras on bathroom.

Just turned them on for first time this evening. 2 cameras on Donny and Derrick (I think)... and 2 cameras on Paola and Hayden playing chess.

All those cameras and this is what we get ???

The usually only show 2 rooms. On each room the have a wide shot and a closer shot. I don't think they ever have 3 or 4 scenes.