VETS... Does anyone still think some vets might be still entering the house.

2020Mac

I'm still curious to why they are having a two night season opener... And why the memory wall is divided into two sides....

I wondering if Vets will enter the house and 4 people will be nom, and two leave each week... a house of 24-32 would be insane.... Just something that i started thinking once i saw this cast...

what do you all think..

Guest 6Borders

Something is definitely up, mostly because Grodner can't stand not

screwing up a good thing (like actually having all new players).

I still have a feeling that there will be coaches coming in or something similar,

or else they will bring in some family members (I still think most or all of these HG's

are related to past HG's).

i agree with you.. Also the Frankie Guy related to a major recording artist.. That going to screw up a lot of votes, teens are going to vote for him just due to his sister.. only thing i see that will counter that would be vets coming back...

or the other houseguest could be Vets and their family members... you never no..

The memory wall is divided in two because there are two tribes, err, I mean teams, in the house, eight players on each. Now Julie said there will be two HoHs every week, but you know that won't be true, at some point the tribes, err teams will merge.

They could bring in some vets to coach, maybe a coach for each team, but I don't think anyone else is moving into the house, they might Skype or something, the photo booth is hooked up so they can communicate with the outside world, they could screw things up with that.

-M

Guest 6Borders

Interesting! Maybe these players are related to each other in some way

and that's why the move-in over 2 days.

Also could be that Team America will decide the tribes,err teams!

I hope you are correct that no one else will be moving in. The photo

booth could take the place of the idol, errr special power where they get to ask for advice

from a vet.

I would love if there were 32 people in the house, but it would never happen because the house flat out isn't big enough- and it would be an editing NIGHTMARE.

That being said, I'm almost 100% positive we will see veterans in some capacity. I think there will definitely be appearances, maybe even with them entering the house for competitions or coaching sessions. We might even see some veterans move in as new people are voted out, but I just don't think we'll see more than 16 living in the house at once.

Edit: Hm, I wonder if TWO coaches will move in, though- one for each team. Now that is a possibility.

i thought the team america was only 4 players. But i hope they are not like the America Player there votes would be america's..

I dont think they will use the photobooth for connection to outside unless it is a reward to talk with family during veto prize wins. But we'll see next week. Two night season opener, it better be something big or what a waste.

i really hope not

give the newbies their time to shine

:animated_bouncy: