Donny Thompson BB16 (Pre-season)

Guest 6Borders

Guest 6Borders

Donny Thompson

donnythompson_bio.jpg

Hometown: Albemarle, NC

Three adjectives that describe you: Honest, funny and witty.

Favorite Activities: I love to work, eat and watch TV.

What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house: I’ve lived alone for over 21 years so living with a large group of people would be a huge adjustment.

Do you have a strategy for winning Big Brother?: Lay low in the beginning, befriend all, constantly observe others and make wise decisions on who I align with.

Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most: I liked Spencer because he was nominated so many times without going home. He was a likable person that I could relate to.

What are you afraid of: Heights, mice, and public speaking.

What is the accomplishment you are most proud of: I paid cash for my house.

Finish this sentence: My life’s motto is… Leave everyone with a smile on their face.

What would you take into the house and why: My favorite pair of overhauls, my favorite hat and chewing tobacco.

What would you do if Big Brother made you famous: I would try to be the same person I have always been. Only, more people would know me.

Donny is a small town guy whose claim to fame is that he was the janitor at Kelly Pickler’s high school. He’s never been on a plane. He may look like a hunter, but he hates killing animals.

Everyone is in their 20s except for him and one guy age 30. How long can he realistically last? They'll call him the old one & out he goes. *Sigh* Where are people like Bunky, Shelly and Kent? Maybe they can't leave their jobs for 3 mos.?

Guest 6Borders

He's shoot-out-of-luck with his 3 favorite activities.

Don't care for the fact that Spencer is his fav player but he otherwise seems like he's going to be a nice guy!

I'm sorry, but I just can't, with that beard......

When people grow their beards that thick and long, it makes me feel kind of nauseated to even look at because it seems so unhygienic. If he was clean shaven or even had a well groomed beard I'd probably really like him, but the thought of all the germs, food particles, sleep drool, skin oil, etc that must accumulate in there.. and then watching him on the live feeds eating or going in the pool/hot tub with that mess. Just no.

seems a bit too simple

why the hell was he cast?

to be the guy everyone or mostly everyone laughs at

look like he is this year judd

i expect his small town to have a viewing party and be thankful his being on big brother will give them some exposure

i hope he doesnt end up being the creepy older dude

i can see him after the season / or whenever he is evicted thinking he is famous because he was on big brother

i do think he plays up his simple guy routine a tad some, so maybe he can used that to his advantage in the game :animated_bouncy:

I see the young, urban type guys putting him on the outside of the guy group. Even the one young guy who is the southern outdoors man will not have anything in common with him since Donny states in his bio that he isn't a hunter.

A 42 year old school groundskeeper who lives alone. I wasn't surprised to read that Spencer is his favorite player. Am I the only one who is wondering what he did with his hard drive before he signed up?

Casting has set him up! Not fair. The beard is no big deal. Plenty of people have them. The clueless young ones won't give him a chance tho.

They gave Spencer a BIG CHANCE so maybe they will do the same for Donny. Again, he seemed nice to me but in that vein, I also thought - from his initial chat with Jeff - that Season 15's Jeremy would do well and be a nice guy. I was so wrong. It is difficult to tell how these people really are until they are in the house and competing. Or not. I've been so wrong; so many times.

Matt Hoffman (did not like Matt) does a funny bit if you are interested - Matt Hoffman breaks down Big Brother 16 cast.

Guest 6Borders

"Ah took my first shower and my beard went 'POOF'...that's some gooooood water"!!!!

That's gotta be the best line I have heard since Brit lost her dignity on a giant weiner.

Makes the season right there!! I hope he hangs around for a long time!!!

They gave Spencer a BIG CHANCE so maybe they will do the same for Donny. Again, he seemed nice to me but in that vein, I also thought - from his initial chat with Jeff - that Season 15's Jeremy would do well and be a nice guy. I was so wrong. It is difficult to tell how these people really are until they are in the house and competing. Or not. I've been so wrong; so many times.

Matt Hoffman (did not like Matt) does a funny bit if you are interested - Matt Hoffman breaks down Big Brother 16 cast.

Ya I liked Matt. I was one of the few. He played the game hard.