Derrick Levasseur BB16 (Pre-season)

Guest 6Borders

Guest 6Borders

Derrick Levasseur

derricklevasseur_bio.jpg

Hometown: Providence, R.I.

Current City: Providence, R.I.

Three adjectives that describe you: Confident, methodical and ambitious.

Favorite Activities: I am a big fan of guns and enjoy modifying and shooting them; I get to use most of them at work. Also, I like to scuba dive.

What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house: Being away from my family for so long. Even though you are in the house with other people, you have to remember that they are trying to take $500,000 away from you and it will be tough to not have my family to release some of the tension.

Do you have a strategy for winning Big Brother?: My strategy involves three phases. First, attempt to find common interests with as many houseguests as I can, while developing a profile on them. Second, start using the facts I learned about the houseguests against them. Finally, if I’m able to win a few HOH's/POV's late in the game, I can make some moves that will determine the winner.

Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most: I love that Dan Gheesling was always using sports analogies to pump himself up because I'm the same way.

What are you afraid of: I am not a fan of heights.

What is the accomplishment you are most proud of: I'm proud of my education and the accomplishments in my career as a police officer.

Finish this sentence: My life’s motto is… Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today - James Dean

What would you take into the house and why: A picture of my daughter as she is everything to me, my memory foam pillow since I need a good night sleep and a deck of cards.

What would you do if Big Brother made you famous: I would try and use it to make some positive changes. I would like to give back to my family and help out the kids of Central Falls. Also, I'm a huge animal lover. Sign me up for anything I can do to help reduce the number of puppy mills, kill shelters and helping animals get adopted.

Derrick attended college on a full ride baseball scholarship and got his master’s degree in Business Management. He’s been a Police Sergeant for 10 years after starting as an undercover officer when he was only 20 years old.

I like guns too... just don't be obnoxious about it.

might get booted if they're worried he uses his career as a means to manipulate.. assuming he TELLS them his job

Guest 6Borders

He's got my vote with the animal issues right off the bat, but I like the

rest of his bio. It will be interesting to see how his strategy works out for him.

He stated he isn't going to tell them he's a police officer. He said too many people have a preconceived notion about cops and he will try to avoid that in the house. I like him. I think he and Caleb will get along very well. They have many things in common. I also love that he's an animal lover. That was a huge brownie point in my book. :animated_bouncy:

He seems like a really stand up guy. I usually don't go for the nice guys, but I really like his values as a person, and the experience he has doing undercover work is very intriguing to me. I'll have fun watching him interact, knowing he's got that behind him. From what I've seen so far, I hope he wins the whole game- but I have a lot of favorites that I hope stick around til the final weeks.

being a police officer he should be able to read folks well

my one fear for him i think he may end up being a bit bossy or take on a leadership role

also dont like that he has a strategy

i like when players go into the game with no strategy and go from there as things presents itself

hopefully he can enjoy some doughnuts and coffee in the house :animated_bouncy:

Guest 6Borders

Still my #1 pick after seeing the video. You can see why he is undercover.

He would fit just about anywhere. It will be interesting to see how his

skills as a police office compare with Tony's in the BB vs Survivor setting.

Okay so before everyone tells me I am wrong this is just my opinion so it means nothing. I like this guy. So in his interview with Jeff he said he would not do anything to jeapordize his job. Not his exact words but that will be the difference between him and Tony from Survivor. I realize that Tony was not in jeapody of losing his job and that he had the support of his fellow police officers and that they are both games for a large amount of money. I personally did not like Tony or the way he played the game but that doesn't matter it worked for him and he won a million dollars. I think when you are in a job where you are working for the citizens of your community you probablly should not play a game like Tony. I hope this guy does well. Like I said just my opinion you are all welcome to disagree.

I feel like he's going to be very underrated and fly under the radar for awhile and people won't notice him much, but all the while he'll be making friends and learning things about people. I think he could go far. And he seems like a decent dude. Someone I might really be able to root for.

I feel like cops tend to either be kind of a bully type or a kind helper type and he seems like the former. We'll see once he's in the house...

ya and day 2 we may all "hate" him. LOL

So true. Ever think that in our deep-down heart of hearts we are all wishing for a nice guy/girl to win? Against the most entertainingly evil house guest of all time; of course.

On second thought; would we be bored?