BB16 Rumors: Like or Don't like?

bbjag

Well the house pics, by ETCanada for a tease of next week, seems to point to Birds and Bees. At least HOH Bed is a birds Nest. So maybe it is showmances or something. Matt/Regan maybe lol

I have my doubts those pics are from the HOH room. That's usually the last room to be revealed. That "bird nest" frame on that bed looks dangerous. lol I bet somebody will end up getting hurt on those boards jutting out like that. :AK:

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yikes! It that the friend or sister of Kara that was rumored to be in the cast?

JMO but I really don't like the wanna be stars and models and playboy centerfolds.

I like the hard core gamers.

Friend. Yes. I know what you mean and agree. They always have them, though; don't they? I am trying to remember if ever any season didn't. I would like to see a season of BB fanatics no matter their style or lack of.

I think they are going to do the All-Stars deal, where a bunch/mix show up, we have one night to vote, that first 24hrs we will choose the cast. I think there is a lot of potential in that. However, if they mix newbs with vets, I hope they somehow make it so a line is not drawn in the sand. It happened in 13, and was just awful, besides a few memorable moments, the rest was terrible. In 14, the vets were decimated, and Dan made it to the end, but he would have been if not for the coach deal where he couldn't go no where. I think if it will be mixed, there needs to be a level playing feel something, that just does not make the new players look like tools. In S14, besides Ian for game play and Frank for comps, the rest was also tools. It is like when there is others with knowledge of the game, in the house everyone plays a step behind. It hurts the free flow of the game, also the game play is also effected. I mean s13 like 4 NEWBS sold their souls to the vets in week one and were their little moles.

3 OPTIONS, I would like to see, either all vets, all news or a mix, but with some level equality. I am not sure what or how, but a rumor going around was creating pairs. Doing so, and putting a NEWB with a vet, could make them have to work together, instead of there being a line down the middle with vets on one side and new players on the other.

I am really getting anxious. Also anyone think it is time for if you win HOH, you still get to play in the next HOH? This sitting out stuff, needs to end and when people get the house against them or run out of allies, and pull off an HOH they are dead in the water next week.

We also need the BB Canada punishments for breaking rules, mainly if there is a singer in the house. But that kind of stopped after the Kahlia terrible summer. I would also like a penalty room or box. Sort of like have/Have not but you can be locked down for 24hrs alone, for breaking a rule, maybe it is a power someone wins and can use it against another player. I think a bigger emphasis on food so it impacts the game besides slop, back to winning the food for the week, as well as winning special food or dinners. Also change the POV. If a person wins veto and decides to use it, the person who uses should get good or bad consequences for doing so. The HOH puts there neck on the line nominating, and can be screwed and has been by powers or veto winners, Time to change it up. Maybe even if you win and use veto, you cant play in the next veto. There are holes in some of this ideas. Just throwing out whats coming to me.

Also how about like double eviction. We get ONE or two weeks double HOH, like they did in All-stars with James/Janelle. I think they did it last season but Aaryn/Jerremy had to pick who would be HOH. Also a week without veto, but it gets sprung like double eviction, after noms. Finally, I was thinking and I know not many would like this, but how about unlocking a veto (With an additional Power like Allison in BBCA), where if you have it and use it on someone on the black. The automatic replacement will be the HOH. Oh one more, I thought the survivor idle where you could play it after the votes were read, could be interesting in BB, after votes are revealed, you can use this veto, Come off the block name a replacement and revote. Could make for some interesting leverage, especially if you are being told you are staying.

I know these ideas are not great, but they could add more entertainment value to the show, maybe with a few tweaks etc. It is just time to mix a few things up. Because some seasons like last, you need to make the players make moves or react. Helen last season convinced the house it was almost like a rule that you had to vote with the house, and go with who the house wanted out. It was awful. That needs to be stopped.

I am really getting anxious. Also anyone think it is time for if you win HOH, you still get to play in the next HOH? This sitting out stuff, needs to end and when people get the house against them or run out of allies, and pull off an HOH they are dead in the water next week.

Meth you wrote a beautiful piece and i agree with mostly all of it ...

well done...

but i dont agree with letting the outgoing hoh play the next week

we already have issues with some folks being afraid to make a big move or just a move in general

with the hoh being able to compete the next week the possibility of anyone going against a hoh would be diminished greatly

due to the fact the hoh would be able to retaliate almost immediately by winning the next hoh

some of the best bb weeks were when the hoh got blindsided and had the house go against their wishes

also the need to have a good social game would go out the window

a compromise i thought they should have implemented is the outgoing hoh automatically gets to play in the next pov :animated_bouncy:

I agree that Meth's post was a good one with some good ideas. I don't really care how they do it or whether we vote during the season as much as I would like to have a vote - one vote only - for the winner. I realize that bloc votes are pretty difficult to extinguish and somewhat unfair but if it could be done, I have always felt we should have some input in the outcome.

Thanks for posting this Marty. I feel sorry for the people who end up with the honeycomb shaped beds. They are definitely not designed for anybody over 5 feet tall. lol I really like how they've opened up the space. A couple of the walls were shortened which seems to make for a better flow through the house. It also looks like they've enlarged the bathroom plus you enter it from the opposite side. Interesting.

I'm not very impressed with some of the decor but at least they are giving us something different which will make for a less boring time watching the live feeds. :animated_bouncy:

For sure this season the cast better watch every word they say. If you have any beliefs that are not PC then zip it or you will be hated and your name and family drug through the mud. You can't be pro-life, support gun ownership, and you must believe in global warming. You also must believe in income inequality and that rich people and corporations are evil. You must believe there is really a war on women and you MUST support Hillary Clinton for President.

Here is another helpful tool

http://www.wikihow.com/Be-Politically-Correct

2e3csv4.gif

LOLOLOL!!!!! LOVE this post!! - so true - and I totally agree with every word - I would love a brand new cast, no Pandora's box and for Grodner to take a vacation for the season - last season truly was about who said what - if I want that drama I can watch any housewife show - and for heaven's sake, find people who are not slobs - seriously, how hard is it to clean up after yourself? Cautiously looking forward to the season, but can't wait for everyone else to get here - love this place and everyone in it - even if BB is another stinker this season, at least I know where to come to vent, to laugh and to find BB friends!

I am a little behind....so is today just the showing of the house or will we be meeting the cast too? If we meet the cast, and the rumor is true about voting them in, do you have to have the live feeds to vote?

So excited for my summer to begin

Guest 6Borders

So the latest rumor seems to be that all the Houseguests will be called into the DR and given a partner for the show. The catch is that they are to believe thay are the only one with a partner and it must remain a secret and if they get to the end together the prize is double or something I guess.

This rumor has some potential as long as Grodner doesn't ruin it (I know a lot to ask but miracles happen). What I like about this is that it screws with the game only a little bit because no one knows that everyone has partners and when the other houseguests start seeing two people talking together especially about the game they think they are an ally. Which Houseguests would be able to keep it a secret and which are not. Not the best idia I have heard but a partner twist where they play as singles I kind of like.

I hope not. The "pairs" & "secret pairs" has been overdone. We had the X-Factor, which was entertaining because they basically all despised their ex's. I think Jack was the only one without an ex (but I'm getting old and that was a lot of BB's ago).

Then we had the Switching Twins (remember A & Nat?) and they had to make it 5 weeks without detection (so fans flat out knew they would make it 5 weeks or it would upset Grodner's schedule).

Then we had the "secret alliance partners" (I believe that was Janelle's first season) and it was stupid because every pair was told they were the only secret alliance pair and they all figured it out really quickly they weren't and who the pairs were. Now that BB has advanced to the snooze button, the HG's figure out not only the comps & when they will be played, but when Pandora's will come out and what the twists are, so that would be a dumb thing to try again.

Next BB tried the newbies vs. vets which (just my opinion) was a big flop because it was clear that the vets were going to stick together (except Dani and look where that got her, but it was the best "upset" of the season).

If the Blood vs. Water take-off is true it's probably going to be incredibly stupid. CBS needs to wake up to what works on

Survivor does not necessarily carry over to other shows.

Guest 6Borders

Everyone wants NEW CAST, and last year we got an entire new cast and it was one of the worst seasons next to season 9. So I hope we just get returning players with a mix of new players like season 13 which was good besides the golden key. And 14 which was great, but having the coaches sucked, much like the golden key. Bring NEW/OLD players in on the same level. Mixing the cast, elicits instant game play. Everyone is paranoid from the word go and starts making moves, trying to form alliances and get the upper-hand. It just think make it so their is not a line drawn in the sand with NEW on one side and Returning on the it. We need layered game play with multiple altering elements causing players to adjust and/or alter their game play, instead of sitting back and waiting for the game to come to them.

I think the all new cast last year would have worked had it not been for bringing in Elissa (Grodner's ringer) because it destroyed the dynamic of the game. It was a given she would be MVP every time there was vote so that was a big flop. The HG's figured out Day #1 that she was Rachel's sister and thus figured out that she was going to curry favors from production and Brenchel fans, which is exactly what happened.

I just pray that we don't have a season like last year where the discussion was never about the game but it was only about racist people and every word said was dissected.We were all supposed to love Elissa the goddess.

Last year was a really chitty season and that weasel Andy won the game.

uggg

Soooo Heartedly agree!! Last season was worst ever..need some dang chores & real adult types...

Guest 6Borders

While I am hoping for all new cast it doesn't seem like this is going to happen.

The biggest problem with returning players is they are all from a season or 2 back and

everyone is sick and tired of them. Returning players should not be past BB10 and also

eliminated about 1/2 way thru and nobody from the same season.

I hope they do NOT do the coaches. That was a disaster and of course we all knew

they would enter the game. Would have been more interesting if only the coaches

who wanted to entered the game and if they voted no they stayed coaches (but I still

despised the coaches twist).

Food & luxury comps should be competed for by everyone, every week.

I would like to see slop and Have/Have Not eliminated altogether but Grodner loves it

so that's not going to happen. I think a good twist would be going on Slop or being a

Have-Not for violating the rules: ie: singing X-times, discussing DR's.... gets you on

slop & have not for the day; repeat violations means you have to sit out a comp, etc.

That might keep the fans and the production staff from getting bored keeping track.

Eliminate Pandoras Box. It's just plain stupid because no HG is not going to open it

(Imagine Jessie is behind Pandora's and the HG says "nope, I pass, not gonna open it"

Grodner's hair would go immediately straight if that happened).

Totally shake up the comps and the order they are played in and the perks and

punishments. My dogs can tell you what comp is coming up next and the HG's have

it figured too!

Last but not least GET RID OF THE UNITARD & STUPID COSTUMES!!!

Julie Chen Speaks!! sounds like a much needed format change.

2 HOH's each week this season ... 4 people are on the block each week. The HOH isn't necessarily safe because of a new "Battle of the Block" competition. Also she hinted at a new influence on the show known as Team America.

Julie Chen just announced that not one, but two houseguests will win HOH every week. Each HOH will have to nominate two house guests for eviction (four on the block each week).

And...for the first time in BB history, just being the HOH doesn’t mean you are safe. There is going to be a new comp called the battle of the block.

And...fans can now be interactive with Team America.

Julie said this will be the most twisted season of BB. : )

I just pray that we don't have a season like last year where the discussion was never about the game but it was only about racist people and every word said was dissected.We were all supposed to love Elissa the goddess.

Last year was a really chitty season and that weasel Andy won the game.

uggg

Imagine what those types are like in person? Miserable much? Yechhhhh!

No cult talk ... religion/politics. One could dream.

Andy was a loser but the only one clever enough to dabble n mix.

Season 15 was nutso but unlike the real (or not, as it were) Oceania, CBS ' Big Brother houseguests aren't tortured or executed if they don't believe the government (via BB) propaganda, war is peace, slavery is freedom, ignorance is strength.

I think its going to be an All-Stars season.

does this mean there is no more PoV comp?

I would think they have to have a POV comp so people still have the opportunity to remove themselves from the block. What will be interesting is at what point in the game will they have the "Battle of the Block"? Will it be before the POV so if they do have an HOH lose that there will be the possibility of putting them on the block? I'm thinking there will be several different scenarios this year we haven't seen before and it should shake up the game. Nobody is safe. Ever. Even if they are HOH. Ya gotta love that angle. It will have everybody working overtime to survive each week. :animated_bouncy:

I don't recall her saying there would be more than one person evicted each week. That would be an important detail I don't think they would leave out at this point but I could be wrong. If they evicted two people a week the show would only last about 6 weeks. :mellow: