TV_Paige

'That '70s Show'

Variety.com

Willis, Kutcher Co-Stars in '70s' Episode

by Michael Schneider

kutcher_moore_willis.jpg

Ashton Kutcher, Demi Moore and Bruce Willis celebrate

Willis' 40th birthday together.

Demi Moore squeezes past and present will unite on an episode of "That '70s Show" this November, as Bruce Willis and Ashton Kutcher team up on camera for the first time. Fox hasn't yet announced when in November the episode will air but "That '70s Show" returns for its eighth season on November 2.

Willis and Kutcher have become unlikely good friends since Kutcher began dating Moore, previously married to Willis. Willis will play Vic, the sketchy head of security at Chicago's Playboy Club. Kutcher's character, Kelso, winds up interviewing with Vic -- who sports a terrible toupee and large glasses -- for a job in security at the club.

Kutcher was instrumental in recruiting Willis, who plans to donate his fee to the American Red Cross Disaster Relief Fund in the wake of Hurricane Katrina. As part of Willis' appearance, Fox and "That '70s Show" producer Carsey-Werner will match his donation to the Red Cross.

Guest ranster627

That 70's Show (FOX): Airing Wednesdays at 8 p.m.

08/11 - Episode 8.01 [Airing November 2]: Eric is gone and Kitty is recording everything for him, including Jackie's explanation for cheating on Hyde when his wife shows up. It seems Hyde married a stripper while drunk in Vegas.

08/28 - Episode 8.02: Donna and Fez go to a bar with Jackie so she can pick up men. A guy named Mark waves her over but is only interested in Donna, which greatly upsets Jackie. To make matters worse, a woman named Kim hits on Fez leaving Jackie all along to drink her sorrows away. But all is not as it seems.

09/09 - Episode 8.04 - You're My Best Friend: While out for Hyde's bachelor party, the guys end up in jail.

08/24 - Casting news: Mary Tyler Moore will guest star this season. Source: Variety

FROM SpoilerFix

09/19 - Episode 8.06 - Long Away: Bob and Red bring Leo to a veterans' gathering to take pictures and discover he is a war hero.

I watched The Final Goodbye last night and wanted to know if anyone can tell my why Topher Grace, Eric, didn't make a return for the final eppi like Ashton Kutcher did. Also, after seeing that and previews for next week's series finale I am quite disappointed that the writers are going to pair Fez and Jackie up instead of putting Hyde and Jackie back together. I loved them when they were a couple. I kinda knew at the beginning of the season when Hyde came back married that this season was gonna suck, but then I saw promise when his wife left. Can anyone tell me why the writers didnt get Hyde and Jackie back together?

with that logic they should have gotten michael and jackie back together

I agree with shellmybell. I would have loved to see Jackie and Hyde back together. It even upsets me that he is so mean to her. Can't he atleast be nice, I mean he did love her at one time. I wish Eric would have come back for the last show, it would have been nice to end him and Donna together, not that he deserves her.

Guest QW

tonight will be a great night to have a few friends over sit around the table and .........................

another good one bites the dust

Loved the last scene!

I loved the last series finale. I got a few tears during the end. I was glad to see Kelso back. And Eric and Donna sort of get back together in the end. That I really liked. Though I would have liked to have seen Hyde and Jackie together not Jackie and Fez. But it was good. And it was cool how they ended the show ringing in the new year 1980. But had tey gone up a year, every year of the show, they would have passed that year.

As far as series finales goes, I thought this one was pretty good. I was surprised that Eric came back, I knew Kelso would but not Eric, so that made my night! I couldn't see the show ending w/out Topher Grace. It was nice having a bit of closure!