Houseguest thread: Rachelle Diamond

morty

Rachelle Diamond

Hometown: Edmonton, Alberta

Describe yourself in three words: Loud, talkative, and funny.

Who is your Big Brother idol (any season, any country) and why?

I would have to say Rachel Reilly (BBUS12 and BBUS13) because she was a powerhouse. She was a pretty girl and she could have just laid back as a floater and tried to get through that way, but instead she showed she could win every competition.

Side Show Showdown! Who would you take to final two, Gary Levy or Peter Brown, and why?

Peter Brown! Oh my god, I love Peter. He is so smart and I think he played a great game – he could have won lots of competitions but he laid low on purpose, which I thought was a really smart strategy.

What prized possession (person, place, or thing) will you miss most and least?

Most: I will miss my mom the most. I live at home and I’m with her all the time, so we’re best friends.

Least: All of my material things. I am having this awesome experience so not having that stuff doesn’t really affect me.

Brain vs. Brawn. Which challenges, physical or mental, do you fear most?

I think I will do really well at the mental challenges, and some of the physical challenges – mainly the endurance ones.

Do you have a strategy going in to the house?

Not really. I am definitely going to start out by toning myself down because I am really loud. I want to give people time to get to know me and realize that’s just a part of my personality and I’m not an obnoxious person. I plan to be nice to everyone – you want people to like you, right?

What is your biggest pet peeve about other people?

I hate when people do not speak with proper grammar, that drives me nuts. I also hate girls with squeaky voices. I have a deep voice, so I guess that’s why.

If you could warn your fellow houseguests about one of your character traits, what would it be?

I can be very confrontational if someone does something that really bothers me. I speak what I think and I put it all out there.

What are you in it for?

I’m in it for the money. I just want to win. My friends all thought I would be perfect for the show and I know I am.

573x.jpg

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name