Maggie

Guest Shockalot

Oh man.. you should hear the various 'levels' of Nurses bitch each other out at Hospitals too.

They are really snotty and harsh with each other.

Depending on what 'level' they are to each other.

Again, the harsh bitchy nurse attitude is always, always, always justified behind a premise of "you would be too if you had to deal with what we do all day.."

Hey guess what - lots of people gotta clean toilets, shovel shit, haul gravel down highways and all kinds of really miserable, stressful jobs that society depends on.

Get over yourselves already!

Don't hand me crap about Nurses not making money either - Nurses make far far more money than a huge chunk of the population.

So for you bitchy crabtree nurses - calm down.

As for Maggie, she has that little 'harsh bitch' attitude herself, seen mosly during her HoH (like almost all of them in BB).

But she says she was born to be a Nurse, its her calling in life and she is proud of the excellent care she provided even when odds were against her.

She want to invent something or some technique that will help people in this field.

She is awesome.

Even MORE awesome.. and Ive never been a Maggie 'Fan' but this comment is sure making me become one:

"When I have a patient that comes in the ER acting like him I just tell them I'm not the one handcuffed to the bed, and I will go home to my family that loves me and wants me there, but you will spend tonight and many more on a ward because your family doesn't want you around right now... How awesome would it be if we could do that here"

RIGHT ON!

Some criminal or tweaked out OD Junkie (same thing) is trying to scare her, with her mind and be a passive-aggresive (high on the aggressive) ahole who is abusing her dignity and trying to mess with her head?

RIGHT ON.. I LOVE that she can tell them that for just once.

SUCK ON it.

GOOD!

You pompous aholes keep bringing this up and THAT is what she said?

Maggie IS a great Nurse now that I know the actual statement!

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Since the upgrade I have found that I am going to have to go back in and put everyone I had on ignore back on it because when the upgrade happened for some reason they came off... Therefore I saw Shock's post before I knew it was him... Here's my answer...

You don't live here in America so you can't talk about what the nurses say to each other here... Yes there are some of them that are RN's that think they are better than LPN/LVN's but it's few and far between...

I don't expect anything less of you, cause of course you know everything...

How in the hell can you say someone handcuffed to the bed is in any way scary? They can't in any way hurt you... Their words are in way to do so cause they don't know you... She never said they were hyped up on drugs or anything else... in fact April said oh you mean mental patients and Maggie said yeah... Not OD'ed or Rehab but mental...

You Mr. Shock are more of a jerk than her for condoning what she did...

Don't talk to me about how hard a nurses job isn't or that they make a lot of money... You have no clue... Yes I made $ 17.00 an hour starting out and when I quite to start our business I was making $ 23.50 an hour, I also went to school for the pay, but you show me any other profession other than the medical field where you on average will work 16 hours at a time without bathroom or food breaks... That's what a trama med/surg nurse does, most of the time I worked 6 days a week and 16 hour days... I deserved every penny I made... I was lucky I worked for a doctor and not the hospital... He took his own nurses into the OR and didn't use the hospital's... Those poor nurses have it even worse...

I think what you need is to be handcuffed to a bed and let Maggie take care of you for a while like she says she takes care of the ones that come into her ER... At first you might be ok, but it would start to get to you and you too would start acting out and then those words would be said to you and maybe even more... All I can say to others that are defending her (shock isn't alive to me after this post so this part isn't to him) What if it was your loved one that these things were said to? My grandmother died of a brain tumor and she would say some really nasty things, things that she would have never said when healthy and it was to the nurses most of the time and if one of them had said something like that to her they would have been in court so fast it wouldn't have been funny... Think about it... Your family member doesn't know what they are saying because their brain isn't working right and some nurse tells them YOU don't want them around anymore? How would you feel?

Guest cutienurse1977
It doesn't really matter what she is or what she does. she has been as cold as ice in this house from day 1. I didnt hear those comments she made but I have heard others and I does not surprise me one bit. when we watch all of the freindship on live feeds and you see them live on tv I cant believe the personality change. It is like they are phyco themselves. you didn't see Janelle,Rachel,Howie James or Sara do that . this is what is getting everybody started. not that she is a nurse or her educational back ground. that just makes people more discusted. don't take it personaly. you haven't made your self look like the idiot she has. I'm sure you have done a lot of good in this world. just think of it this way " how can the majority of the viewing population feel that she is so rotten if she realy wasn't" I would bet $1000. she will not come out of there and say she manipulated this game to work in her favor. she is going to act like she didnt think she was doing anything wrong. she has already said she will not watch the tapes. she doesn't want to face the fact she is just horrible. it is going to make me sick if she wins that money

You really either didnt read my post or didn't understand it. I wasn't sticking up for Maggie so much as I was chastising the poster for her naive and superior opinions that somehow LPN's are somehow less of a nurse than RN's are.

BTW, you should spend more time in school and not on the computer. Your grammer and spelling are atrocious.

You really either didnt read my post or didn't understand it. I wasn't sticking up for Maggie so much as I was chastising the poster for her naive and superior opinions that somehow LPN's are somehow less of a nurse than RN's are.

BTW, you should spend more time in school and not on the computer. Your grammer and spelling are atrocious.

Unfortunately, many nurses have a habit of talking down to people and other nurses; is that a requirement of nursing?

Gees---get off people. BTW, it's grammar, not grammer.

As for Maggie, she has that little 'harsh bitch' attitude herself, seen mosly during her HoH (like almost all of them in BB).

But she says she was born to be a Nurse, its her calling in life and she is proud of the excellent care she provided even when odds were against her.

She want to invent something or some technique that will help people in this field.

She is awesome.

Even MORE awesome.. and Ive never been a Maggie 'Fan' but this comment is sure making me become one:

"When I have a patient that comes in the ER acting like him I just tell them I'm not the one handcuffed to the bed, and I will go home to my family that loves me and wants me there, but you will spend tonight and many more on a ward because your family doesn't want you around right now... How awesome would it be if we could do that here"

RIGHT ON!

Some criminal or tweaked out OD Junkie (same thing) is trying to scare her, with her mind and be a passive-aggresive (high on the aggressive) ahole who is abusing her dignity and trying to mess with her head?

RIGHT ON.. I LOVE that she can tell them that for just once.

SUCK ON it.

GOOD!

You pompous aholes keep bringing this up and THAT is what she said?

Maggie IS a great Nurse now that I know the actual statement!

Criminal or tweaked out OD junkie???? Are you freaking kidding me. Do you think that if they are handcuffed to the bed that's the ONLY thing they could be? What is wrong with some people?

Guest Shockalot
Criminal or tweaked out OD junkie???? Are you freaking kidding me. Do you think that if they are handcuffed to the bed that's the ONLY thing they could be? What is wrong with some people?

DUHHHH EEe.. DUYYYeee!????/

ME no GET THIS DUHHHH!?

GEe Wot is wrOng with MEe?

Because every other possibility is not explained to you.. I MUST think it can ONLY be the specific ones mentioned.

Listen you Mouthbreather... Do I really need to spell stipulate everything else.

This is how you halfwits need everyone to post now so you dont get confused.

What if someone says "The Next time a Hurricane hit the Gulf"?

Here comes Diamond with: "WHAT! You think ONLY Hurricanes hit the GUlf??"

What you two are DELIBERATELY Ignoring is what Maggie FULLY said.

She said if a patient comes in doing what Michael was doing (behaving).

(This is the quote I keep hearing is it not?)

Meaning - Someone comes in deliberately trying to hurt her feelings, scare her and 'control her mind' (as Fingerboy thought he was doing) with deliberately unpredictable behavior designed to get her guard down so he could violate her.

Remember.. that IS what they thought Michael was doing.

YOU can't fcking Justify your sh!t to me or anyone else.. you two are the ones DELIBERATELY changing Maggies original meaning or trying to make it sound like something else.

Handcuffed to the bed?

You really want to sit here and pretend she was NOT refering to Junkies and/or Offenders?

Really?

Dont you feel kinda pathetic trying to pretend that Maggie was really talking about a alzeihmers patient.

Come on.

Diamonds next post: "GImme a Breakk.. You think only ALzhiemers Patients need to be Detained!?"

Idiot.

Guest DenimPerzina

ME no GET THIS DUHHHH!?

Because every other possibility is not explained to you.. I MUST think it can ONLY be the specific ones mentioned.

Listen you Mouthbreather... Do I really need to spell stipulate everything else.

Meaning - Someone comes in deliberately trying to hurt her feelings, scare her and 'control her mind' (as Fingerboy thought he was doing) with deliberately unpredictable behavior designed to get her guard down so he could violate her.

YOU can't fcking Justify your sh!t to me or anyone else.. you two are the ones DELIBERATELY changing Maggies original meaning or trying to make it sound like something else.

Handcuffed to the bed?

You really want to sit here and pretend she was NOT refering to Junkies and/or Offenders?

Really?

Dont you feel kinda pathetic trying to pretend that Maggie was really talking about a alzeihmers patient.

Come on.

Diamonds next post: "GImme a Breakk.. You think only ALzhiemers Patients need to be Detained!?"

Idiot.

I remember her not getting what I was saying to her either.

And when I said something like "nice dodging the question Kerry".

Lol forget about it, lol! She was really stumped.

I am not trying to make fun of you either Diamond, I am letting

shock know that sometimes you don't understand.

You guys shouldn't argue though, I would hate to see you two go at it.

I think you guys are a horrible match. It would be a silly one. I would

make a suggestion that shock and I go at it again but I have to save my

ammunition. Lol. :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

ME no GET THIS DUHHHH!?

Handcuffed to the bed?

Really?

Come on.

Idiot.

I don't recall MIKE being tweaked out and ODing so if she was saying a patient LIKE MIKE then obviously your rationilzation goes out the freaking door! Don't insult me because you think someone has to be handcuffed to a bed ONLY if they are a junkie. Don't even bother trying to say that I would be RUDE about hurricanes because you are an idiot!! I didn't change Maggie's meaning at all you freak!!! get over yourself in A BIG WAY because you aren't as wonderful as you think you are. Maybe you need to pay attention in the world to see that not everyone is just what you say they are. By the way, i never said i thought she was talking about an alzeihmers patient

I remember her not getting what I was saying to her either.

And when I said something like "nice dodging the question Kerry".

Lol forget about it, lol! She was really stumped.

I am not trying to make fun of you either Diamond, I am letting

shock know that sometimes you don't understand.

You guys shouldn't argue though, I would hate to see you two go at it.

I think you guys are a horrible match. It would be a silly one. I would

make a suggestion that shock and I go at it again but I have to save my

ammunition. Lol. :lol:

EXCUSE ME!!! but i am Canadian so why the FREAK SHOULD I understand being compared to some freaking person i don't know????????????????????????????????????????????????/

LMAO - I don't usually correct people's spelling, but grammar is not spelled that way, honey! Before you correct someone else - check your own grammar and spelling!!! :blink:

Just so it's clear Maggie never said IF an patient comes in acting like Mike, she said WHEN... That indicates she has said this to patients before...

I just want to know did Maggie buy new uniforms or by the time she actually got back to work is she again fitting into her Big Ass Maggie Nurse whites? :)

I'm sure that frigging BIG STINKY ASS is back! And Crappy is there to lick it! :P

WOW! I think you need to get a life. Before you go to bed at night, do your PANTIES still get in a knot over Maggie???

No not really. I just love to tweak all you Maggie, Crappy, etc, fans... at least, all THREE of you.

:lol:

My point (which you obviously missed) is that all of us have complained about our jobs. Almost all of us have done something in our jobs that may have been construed as nasty (snapping at a co-worker, customer or whatever) Nurses are supposed to be held to a higher standard? BS, they are underpaid and overworked and I will not run any of them down if they choose to complain or snap at someone. My sister is a nurse, so I have firsthand knowledge of what her work life is like. For the record, I will say whatever I want about whatever topic I choose. You don't get to pick who's allowed to have an opinion.

If you don't like your job- quit. Don't let others suffer because you ar eunhappy. That's very selfish.

among other things if maggie is a poor representation of her profession what does that say about howie? his being a sexist pig isnt a poor reflection on weather men? or rather would-be weather men. or how about his comments about the reason he even wants that job is so that he can be evasive and say theres a 50 percent chance it might rain today and if it does hes a hero and if it doesnt he wasnt wrong? do you honestly think he plans to go on television as a weather man and talk about it being sunny in florida today so there will be lots of boobies on the beach? lol or that Janelle is a poor representation of waitresses everywhere because she bragged about being mean to a homeless man?

Janelle being mean to a homeless man has nothign to do with her career. Maggie has stated that she was mean to her patients, that is about her career. She should be fired.

If you don't like your job- quit. Don't let others suffer because you ar eunhappy. That's very selfish.

Janelle being mean to a homeless man has nothign to do with her career. Maggie has stated that she was mean to her patients, that is about her career. She should be fired.

Right on Angel! I thought the definition of a nurse was to assist the doctors and comfort patients. If you can't do that, you can't do your job! 'Nuff said.

Nurse- a profession that helps the patient to feel comfortable.

They do anything.

I know in the USA we have different group of nurses. But if you go to Japan or German nurses are nurses. There are no different categories. Around the worlds nurses wear a white outfit like an angel.

Here in the USA nurses wear different kind of uniform. I am always amazed by it.

I love the way the nurses are here in the United States. They are helpful and nice.

I have never met a mean one. Yes there are some who are not personal but majority of them are.

They are strict sometimes to make sure the patient gets better.

My mother-in-law is a ICU nurse. Just by watching her I know she cares about patient and I have never heard anything negative thing about a patient. If a patient is rude because of medication or because of age like alzheimer she has to be strict.

She told me that usually her patient understand her stictness and aplogize to her when they have calmed down after they were behaving bad...

Now Maggie. I think sooner or later someone will complain about her profession. If what she said about protecting her friend is true.. by lying to thelawyer.. I think she will face consequences one day.

I think we all could agree that Maggie is the evil nurse but not everyone is.

I have 100% respect for the nurses they are just doing the job. It is not easy to take care of patient.. because as a patient we can be a pain in the butt too!

And still the nurses do their job.

Does not matter what education you have.. it matters how they treat the patient and the pride they have in their job..

And I always believe being a nurse is not easy <_<

Archived