Sign in to follow this  
sunny

Fantasy League

That one over at sucks has been proven to be a hoax... I posted over there last year and the admin makes you give proof that your spoiler is real and Anti has said that she is a hoax...

Looks like it was a big hoax!! Too bad, it was pretty cool if it was right! Who would take the time to wrote all that?? Makes no sense!

Leghend check out my responce to your post on the other topic on episode 4

Hey everyone,

I just wanted to let ya'll know that I have researched the net today and there are only three survivors that came away without being put out there as possible boots... They are Rafe, Lydia, and Stephiene... Everyone else has been predicted by someone to be the boot this week... Now we know not all of them are going... But we also know that this week will be a double boot week... We don't know if two will be booted from the same tribe or if one from each tribe will be booted... With that said the top four possible bootee's are Margaret, Brian, Amy, and Judd in that order... But a lot of people also think that this will be an individual immunity and that Judd wins... Now if it's true and he does win, then you wind up with 20 points just for him winning II... So as to what to do I really don't know... I guess this is either a play it safe week or you gamble... By that I mean either you play it safe and leave those top four off your list or you gamble and put Judd up just incase he wins II... or this could be a trust your gut feeling week and do what you feel will be best... It's really a guess work week... Wait no it's really a guess work season hehe...

Thanks, Yana, for the info. That sure is a lot to think about. I still am not sure what I am going to do and the show starts in a little more than half an hour!

Guest shortsnort

I need some help, here's my problem. I've played the "Survivor Fantasy Game" for years, this year, on my Fantasy team page, under my username and next to score is a 0. But when I go to my scores pages, my scores are listed. I've used CBS "Feedback", which I found out in a call to CBS's public relations department, using CBS's, "Feedback" form, is the ONLY way you can contact the company that CBS hired to run the Fantasy Teams contest. So I've left 23 emails, since the game began, no one is reading the emails. I've been nice, in my requests, I've called CBS twice and they can't tell me any information on who runs the Fantasy Team's "FeedbackSite". What really bites, is last night, I scored enough points, to be in 1st place, on my tribes leaderboard. Can anybody help with information on how I can get my Survivor Fantasy Team, up and running, ie phone number, company name, website ect...

Thanks

Someone else is having the same problem... I have suggested that they get their entire tribe to use the feedback form and let them know whole tribe is upset about it... Other wise it's time to get a little irate.gif maybe use some censoredfly.gif and if that doesn't work it's time to AR15firing.gif up in there...

Yep, that's me. I am having the exact same problem. I feel like I'm holding my tribe back, but emailing the Feedback en masse doesn't seem to work. We tried that. It is so frustrating. I got big points last week and for NOTHING! :angry:

If anyone else has this problem and knows how to fix it, pppuuhlease let us know.

Guest shortsnort

I've tried EVERYTHING to get action via "Feedback Link", which is the ONLY way CBS says you can contact the company they hired to run the Fantasy game! What really sucks is that I'm in 1st place.

I even tried CBS.com main feedback and still no reply. And in my public tribe leader page there are 13 missing spots at the bottom. This makes me think there are alot of us who aren't getting our points registered. Doesn't make me feel any better. I keep hoping one day I'll click on and there all my points will be posted. Let me know if you figure anything out. I'll do the same.

In Episode 11, Cindi won the Reward,,,(from CBS Guatemala Web Site)

"REWARD CHALLENGE: SHATTERED DREAMS

When the tribe convened for the Challenge, host Jeff Probst explained the rules of the game. Each Survivor has three hanging pots filled with corn. Each Survivor who answers correctly a question about Maya culture and Guatemala can smash a tribemate's pot. Last person with a pot left hanging wins. The reward: a natural hot-water waterfall retreat with a tropical feast and a full body massage.

UNFAIR!

Believing Stephenie had participated in more than her share of food Rewards, Lydia purposely knocked her out of the game first. Shocked at what appeared to be a sudden betrayal, Stephenie responded, "Jealousy gets you nowhere." After a series of strategic moves, Cindi won the Reward and decided to take Rafe rather than Lydia to the waterfall retreat."

Individual Reward Challenge is worth 20 points. These were never issued to my Fantasy Team. Did anyone else get points? I did send a FeedBack message to CBS, but no response.

If there is going to be we should be seeing something on the cbs site soon... The first episode is only 8 days away...

I hope that CBS does fantasy again, however, I hope they fix all the bugs in it. I never got to see how my other teammates did!

Anyway, I joined another Survivor Fantasy league which is fun and if anyone wants to join my tribe please feel free to. It's free and it's for bragging rights! LOL

This is the website

http://www.fantasysurvivor.net/admin/tribes/default.asp

Just go to tribe name "AEOHEOHOHAEAHH" which the ID is 3571

Good luck! :D:rolleyes:

I hope that CBS does fantasy again, however, I hope they fix all the bugs in it. I never got to see how my other teammates did!

Anyway, I joined another Survivor Fantasy league which is fun and if anyone wants to join my tribe please feel free to. It's free and it's for bragging rights! LOL

This is the website

http://www.fantasysurvivor.net/admin/tribes/default.asp

Just go to tribe name "AEOHEOHOHAEAHH" which the ID is 3571

Good luck! :D:rolleyes:

i tried website was being a punk

CBS is letting folks in the back door... you have to use your old user name, but you can still get in... here's the link...

Survivor FL

Fantasy League - Episode 6

Sally was sent into EXILE by Casaya and should have been given 40 Bonus Points. She wasn't!

Sally was not given points for reading Tree Mail = 10.

I sent a Feedback message to CBS to Please update as our Team needs these points. This worked in the past if enough people complained.

Did anyone else have this problem?