Thank You LFU's and contributors to the Live Feed Screen Captures

Slowpoke

Thanks folks for making this unusual season a lot better than what it could have been.

Kudos especially to the LFUs that hung in there watching and reporting on HGs that

most likely tested their allegiance to being a fan of Big Brother. :notworthy:

And of course it wouldn't be the same if we didn't have great Feed photos posted

to comment on and make fun of.

Almost farewell time to BB 15

Thanks folks for making this unusual season a lot better than what it could have been.

Kudos especially to the LFUs that hung in there watching and reporting on HGs that

most likely tested their allegiance to being a fan of Big Brother. :notworthy:

And of course it wouldn't be the same if we didn't have great Feed photos posted

to comment on and make fun of.

Almost farewell time to BB 15

:hurray::hurray:

Thank you from me too. :)

me too! :hurray:

I'm fairly new to the Morty site and have enjoyed reading what is going on in the house each morning and night. You have given me many laughs. I'm especially glad I didn't have to actually view some of the "stuff" you live feeders have watched, but was able to skim over the trash that came out of their mouths.

I've sent a small amount to add to your cofers and hope to have access to the site next time.

Thanks.

I have tried to fill in the gaps in LFU since I started watching a few years ago. Was all set to get the feeds and help out more this year but after the first two shows of watching this group I just could not do it. So my thanks to you all. You have stronger stomachs than I. See you next year.

Yes, THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU to all of you that work so hard year after year updating this site!! You all help feed my BB addiction!!